Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Kon kambakht bardasht kerne ke liye peeta ha? (Page 6)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
hilarious post... loved the "aur kaise pilata kanjar" wala line.. OMG you too fan of RishTuu..??!!! main toh kab se keh rahi hoon there is more spark in RK and BittuG's chemistry than RishBala.. and yeah me too happy that finally after torturing us with the full cover up finally DD draped the duppatta properly in the breakfast scene.. loved her suit btw.. dono ki mummy chawanprash ki jagah fair and lovely khilati thi wala line cracked me up.. loved your post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate_sasi_shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tia.Saigal2002

hilarious post... loved the "aur kaise pilata kanjar" wala line.. OMG you too fan of RishTuu..??!!! main toh kab se keh rahi hoon there is more spark in RK and BittuG's chemistry than RishBala.. and yeah me too happy that finally after torturing us with the full cover up finally DD draped the duppatta properly in the breakfast scene.. loved her suit btw.. dono ki mummy chawanprash ki jagah fair and lovely khilati thi wala line cracked me up.. loved your post

yeah a rose is a rose by any other name.. RK-Bittu jee share a chemistry,, LOL  her suit id better only if RK doesnt rips it off LOL  and thanks for liking my post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pennu

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonuu

Originally posted by 49erFan

Shonnu hugs :)

OMG Geets.. hugs... long time no?

Yes Yes long time :)  how u been?

pennushonuuanji-mira

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
Dear God I have tears running down my face. ROFL Tu kis mitti ki bani hui hai? ROFL Bearing with you is no problem...I demand you to open more posts.

PS. Lesson I learnt today...never read your post while having guests over (my parents) and while I'm sleeping in my daughter's room because putting a fist in my mouth to preven laughters does not help one bit.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshonuu

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
LMAO!!

Hahaha this just cracked me up!!

shonuu

Kangto09 Groupbie
Kangto09
Kangto09

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
OMG, this post is just too much. ROFL BTw, today at my Sales Training, I met an old uncleji who is a fan of this show. He's like you know RK?

shonuu

CookieRaider Goldie
CookieRaider
CookieRaider

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
You Go Girl you were amazing Clap This was really funny
What i absolutely loved:
 i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..
ROFLROFL girl now that is what you call an amazing joke...man you Ddian are quite funny tooBig smile...but for the babies we gotta have a hott and happening SR first Wink
Ps: the word Kanjar is not any abusive word, in punjabi its used to describe a persone who is quite a DQ or does nautankies..
ROFLROFLROFL loved how you had to explain the meaning of kanjar in punjabi reminds me of the good days when i used to get some amazing punjabi abuses from my beeji(grandma) she would be like kutte kuanjareee haramjaadi tu subgee taale la ditteLOL  

PS: in every episode i ask myself a  question,, a serious one you see.. who has more fair complexion ? MB or RK? ROFLin one epi i feel its MB the other i feel its RK.. ROFLROFL i wonder bachpan mein mommy chavanprash ki jaga fair & lovely khila
ti thi ?Ouch
I will tell you all the punjabi secret to white babies... drink lots of hot/warm vitiman D milk when prego and you will have fair white babies (its at proven and tested formula in my extended family, all do this seriously) disclaimer does not apply if you or your partner is dark brownROFLROFLROFL

PS: bear with me ...

Amazing just loved this one LOLLOL

Edited by CookieRaider - 04 September 2012 at 7:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateshonuu

Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Lolzz Shonu u wrote very good dear plz do it, Its so damn funny yaar Shamu wanna go to honeymoon toh Trish aur Sikander ki jodi kaise rahegi dono soutela soutela play karein ge on SR... Bittu is the one Madhu needs to eye about bcoz He is extra martial affair of her hubby, The question u ask urself abt complexion is confusing Lolzzz

latekateCookieRaidershonuu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index