Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Kon kambakht bardasht kerne ke liye peeta ha? (Page 4)

-chrys- IF-Addictz
-chrys-
-chrys-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
nice post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonuu

.SmokeySilence. IF-Stunnerz
.SmokeySilence.
.SmokeySilence.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL I love your posts... best was Trishna for free and 4 babies... no surprise there Wink  ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate_sasi_shonuu

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MarshP

Poo Poo!! Hug I missed reading you my darling Heart ROFL 4 babies in one go? Shocked I won't be surprised. All that pent up sexual tension has to go somewhere ROFLROFL

I loved the episode as well. You are tempting me to start posting regularly AngryUnhappy 

Poo Poo Hug  i am sooo glad to see you here marsh,,, Big smile and babes you bettah start posting though we dont have any Devaaa in MB but still RK can fill infor that space na?LOL

again its really nice to see you here Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateprema_ksMarshP

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Speechless

madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies   Big smiley, Laughing smiley, smiley, smiley, happy smiley, smiley

aur kesa drink kerwata tujha kanjar? daru ki drip lagata ? or should he do a pole dance for you followed by a strip tease? so that tujha ache se nasha charhta? ROFL

Trishna kitne mein loh gay? 20 lackh mein usa bhi le jao.. warna free mein bhi chale gi... i want to live my rest of life with Paddy.. in Switzerland ki waadiyan ROFL

thanks for liking Hug
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Lol ,Always fun to read your posts Shonnu .

Thanks Ashi Hug
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devikamd

Lol..that was so funny...LOL

Awesome!!

thanks Big smile
shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

LOL LOL Amazing analysis... I just could not help but keep on laughing throughout reading this analysis of yours ... 

Imagine Bittuji and pole dance or strip tease ROFL God !!! Thank God my mind could not conjure up any images of Bittuji doing pole dance... LOL

And the best part was  

i want malik to smile and say Trishna kitne mein loh gay? 20 lackh mein usa bhi le jao.. warna free mein bhi chale gi... i want to live my rest of life with Paddy.. in Switzerland ki waadiyan ROFL

Wonder what RK's reaction to this will be D'ohor Shocked

ROFL ROFL ROFL

LOL  his first reaction would be bittu jee! Switzerland ke 3 tickets book kerein. main biwiaur bittu jee honeymoon pe jaein gay ROFLROFLROFL and thank u so much for reading and liking that nonsense LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
 Shonuu hi  u did it again meri pyari devil,Hug stalking the forum saw old frds of Gf,yup i watch this show  once or twice a week & today happens to be that day . Ur post  really hillarious. ROFL u reminded me of  ur old fun posts.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateanji-mira

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index