Kon kambakht bardasht kerne ke liye peeta ha?

Posted: 11 years ago
hey lovely human beings...πŸ€—

its been an awesome episode tonight,, woah... though i am not a fan of negativity but trust me on that part ,, it sells .. it really does, you show  lovers getting married, and its boring,, you show murder rape,miscarriage,  bride swapping, and cooking and you get TRPs..kalyug you see ek ki takllef toh doosre ka tamasha.. enough of the philosophy class.. πŸ˜†

the whole sorry-bolo-andolan was interesting  firstly, i thought that RK is going to throw up right there , and biwi and co will spend the whole night cleaning the  mess, then came the thought of him getting dosed off, and biwi will be sprinkling water like whole night to wake him up and say sorry..  i wasnt convinced that he is going to say sorry to oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide i mean the whole  gaseous mixture around him, then to the spirits if any of them were roaming around, to the walls of paddy's house and finally to Padmini jee..

1+1+1+1=4... man inki life mein sab 4 bar kyon hota ha? i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..

sorry CHECK

a proper sorry ok? Check

Paddy's lecture Check

Madhu's lecture Check

Roma's over acting wala lecture? Check (this lady wil never knew, ke iski over acting ka per day RK madhu ko dene wala ha )

and then.. mere hath mein tera haath ho ,,, hubby wifey go to home ,, that scene reminds me of a devdas's dialogue, kon kambhakht bardasht kerne ke liye peta ha? that fits in situation so well.. and tell me of all the people bittu jee was awake to make sure his cheif is ok? tere jesa yaar kahan? kahan aisa yaarana? and before madhu- RK  could take an advantage of rk's drunken state he comes to remind, to whom does RK belong?

you can aim the nearest thing available on me but  ,, the best scene for me was rk complaining to bittu jee for not making him drunk properly, *sulks* can u believe ?🀣

aur kesa drink kerwata tujha kanjar? daru ki drip lagata ? or should he do a pole dance for you followed by a strip tease? so that tujha ache se nasha charhta? 🀣

and madhu is still alive πŸ˜ƒ  i though she would be in ICU breathing her last or telling her mom to never buy aalu from a specific sabzi wala who doesnt let her bargain, and to marry malik and  go to honeymoon, etc.. but she is quite safe eh? matlab plan changed... RK ab usa dara dara ke mare ga.. he is going  to tell malik that he has bought his daughter ... i want malik to smile and say Trishna kitne mein loh gay? 20 lackh mein usa bhi le jao.. warna free mein bhi chale gi... i want to live my rest of life with Paddy.. in Switzerland ki waadiyan 🀣

and yesterday i was complaining about the manhoos dupatta right? today i am that the dupatta is at its rightful place,,  its RK's husbandly right to know what places his wifey is curved and what she is flat? and RK better not rip her off these clothes,, its a nice suit,, ager koi plan bana toh he better  gift this dress to me .. jokes apart , the dangerous game is about to begin, lets see who would dance, salsa, samba and rumba on RK's tune? cinderella's step sisters (baby and daddy bhatia) or biwi aka Madhubala- Maal-Lick? *hmmm*

Ps: the word Kanjar is not any abusive word, in punjabi its used to describe a persone who is quite a DQ or does nautankies..

PS: in every episode i ask myself a  question,, a serious one you see.. who has more fair complexion ? MB or RK? 🀣in one epi i feel its MB the other i feel its RK.. 🀣🀣 i wonder bachpan mein mommy chavanprash ki jaga fair & lovely khila
ti thi ?
🀣

PS: bear with me ...

Edited by shonuu - 11 years ago
lolz dear you post craked me up
madhu gonna deliver 4 babies @ a time 😲 my god babaji save her:-DEdited by crazyfordd - 11 years ago
awesome post...
roflll
Mb is more fair,,,...she is milk jaise gori haan...
🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£

Quadruplets all the way

🀣🀣🀣🀣

That too during their 4th attemp at ahem ahem...between CHAR deewarein,,,after RK drinks 4 bottle of his expensive soctch...

this has to be the best post of the day,,
i was emotional after the epi n all emotional posts,,,
oh man!! i love ur humor,, u got to open more n more posts here!!
loved it
oh yeah he n madhu might marry 4 times too!!πŸ˜†

Edited by mymagic13 - 11 years ago
Shonuuu πŸ€—πŸ€— long time, after my adhe adhure Geet days I missed ur posts. that time ur posts used to save my life now here again chaluuu ho gai???🀣

Sharmi❀️
Edited by shadowstreet - 11 years ago
Today I double checked whether it is shonuu's post na?
Haila... shonuu and  giving philosophy lecture?
but then  you came on lineπŸ˜†

i am telling you madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies out of one pregnancy..
this cracked me so ... ye 4 ka rishta juda hai dono kaπŸ˜‰

Paddy and  Roma are really doing OTT.   paddy character is  degraded day be day by the CVs.

mere hath mein tera haath ho ,,, hubby wifey go to home ,, that scene reminds me of a devdas's dialogue, kon kambhakht bardasht kerne ke liye peta ha? that fits in situation so well..

this song is very  apt for the situation.haaye.. waiting for moreπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

he is going  to tell malik that he has bought his daughter ... i want malik to smile and say Trishna kitne mein loh gay? 20 lackh mein usa bhi le jao.. warna free mein bhi chale gi... i want to live my rest of life with Paddy.. in Switzerland ki waadiyan 

🀣🀣   now the forum members are going to fight for this... as this is the beautiful relationship.
////
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

🀣  🀣  🀣 πŸ€£

Quadruplets all the way

🀣🀣🀣🀣

That too during their 4th attemp at ahem ahem...between CHAR deewarein,,,after RK drinks 4 bottle of his expensive soctch...

😳😳😳...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
madhu's gonna deliver 4 babies  

aur kesa drink kerwata tujha kanjar? daru ki drip lagata ? or should he do a pole dance for you followed by a strip tease? so that tujha ache se nasha charhta? πŸ€£

Trishna kitne mein loh gay? 20 lackh mein usa bhi le jao.. warna free mein bhi chale gi... i want to live my rest of life with Paddy.. in Switzerland ki waadiyan πŸ€£

Lol ,Always fun to read your posts Shonnu .