Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

So is this in store for us in coming episodes??

ymail_my Senior Member
ymail_my
ymail_my

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
So we all know that Shyam's truth will be revealed sooner or later to Anj...

SO what does that mean??
We will be shown Anj suddenly realizing how she has been fooled and cheated and wronged?? So we are going to get another whining Anj track?? And even more crying and whining and screen space for this character??? 
With the kind of loyalty that CVs have for Anj and DB...this means that they will rub her character's sorrow and pain even more in the future episodes...??? 

Is this whhy they are showing soo much pain for Anj..so they can justify her screen space later as well when she is all heartbroken?? I didnt c it myself but I heard DB say in some other interview that when Anj will find out abt Shyam she will rebel and go against him..?? Since WHEN DID ANJ BEING CHEATED, SHE BEING WRONGED, SHE BEING IN SORROW, SHE BEING IN PAIN, SHE FINDING OUT THE TRUTH, SHE AWAKENING,SHE AGAIN FEELING THE PAIN OF BEING CHEATED, SHE REBELLING ETC ETC ETC BECOME SO CRUCIAL IN THE SHOW?>????????

And I bet even then there will be people saying "..oh some ppl only want Arshi scenes.." "..oh other characters are important too.." when in reality what is happening is IT IS ONLY THIS CHARACTER- ANJ- THAT IS IMPORTANT THESE DAYS...

We are saying "Khushi is shown supporting ASR"...but isnt that what Payal also does for Akash.??? So Khushi has been reduced to Payal's stature now??? OF BEING THERE TO SUPPORT HER HUSBAND??? IN fact isnt that what ALL the characters in the story are doing..SUPPORTING ASR??? 

THEN HOW IS KHUSHI NOW DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER CHARACTER??? SHE ISNT CONTRIBUTING ANYTHING TO THE SOTRY...
THERE IS NO EVENT IN HER LIFE THAT IS DRIVING THE STORY (SIMILAR TO NO EVENT IN PAYAL'S LIFE THAT DRIVES THE STORY)

When Anj brings ASR KHUSHI together..how is this different than ASR KHUSHI bringing Payash together??? THEY WERE TEH ONES WHO "DID" things...much similar to Ank NOW WHO WILL BE actually "DOING" whatever needs to be done...

Why is IPK BECOMING ABOUT A WOMAN:
1. WHO WAS CHEATED BY HER HUSBAND
2. WHO LOST HER BABY BECAUSE OF HER HUSBAND 
3. WHO WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT HER HUSBAND
4. WHO WILL REBEL AGAINST HER HUSBAND
5. WHO WILL BRING TOGETHER HER BROTHER AND HIS WIFE

I thought the show as about star crossed lovers/couple:
1. WHO HATED EACH OTHER
2. WHO STARTED TO LOVE EACH OTHER
3. WHERE THE GUY HAD A MU AND WRONGED THE GIRL BADLY
4. WHERE THE GUY REALIZED AND REGRETTED AND REPENTED HIS DEEDS (although this part was completely IGNORED to the core)
5. WHERE THE GUY TRIED TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT FOR THE GIRL
6. WHERE THE COUPLE SAVED A CERTAIN DIM WIT AND LOVE BLINDED SISTER (meaning the couple were the saviors...NOT the saved ones)

Edited by ymail_my - 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PuviArhifan01

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top