Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

AarYaland here I come.. Aman you be there too!!

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
I love this Aman...EmbarrassedLOLLOL perfectly harmless friend,  just the person to add spice in ones life!!! LOLLOL Lovely episode today... Bua, Vidhi and G3 being the only blemishes..Angry

Vidhi now I did not expect this behaviour from Vidhi!!Shocked But I feel she has always lead a monotonous life and she has lost the romantic streak in her after being caught in the daily monotonous chores of the house, finds the pics embarrassing. Today she joined the ranks of Bua and G3 LOL (maybe for a little while at least!LOL)

The Mumbai FB was just awesome... Cheeky Aman... made Yash feel jealous!! WinkLOL

Aarti looked gorgeous today!!! Embarrassed

Great acting by all the three Aman - Yash - Aarti!! Clap

But don't know somewhere I don't feel this is the reason for Yash's anger..donno why!.. I may be wrong!! Shocked

In the meantime... Love Punar Vivah!! Love AarYa!! Embarrassed

HATE BUA!!! Angry

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_LinssweetysaranAniSweetykholitagcluvvillager00PuvZmaha9gafulu14

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear. Loved the FB scene so  much...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lincy_Linsgcluvvillager00Loveforlife

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Raveena good analysis...

U r exactly rite...We should accept aman highlighted yash's love here by touching his wife hand and anyman would get worked up...When a man try to save his wife by saying how dare you touch my wife...Classic...This is a perfect example of yash is in love and accepted wholly aarthi...Yash angry reason for aarthi not this...Which is going to be the twist cv would have created for us...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluvvillager00Loveforlifegafulu14

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
wonderful post

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gcluvvillager00Loveforlife

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
yash was jealous in seeing both so comfortable with each other .
he is totally lost .
he is head over heel in love with arati . but yash babu ka ego is coming in between .
loving this character aman 
i am enjoying the flirty nature of his 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

villager00

villager00 IF-Sizzlerz
villager00
villager00

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
nice post Thumbs Up
LOL yeah, i think that's the highlight for today's episode..i too, feel there's a whole lot more to come to explain Yashji's explosive anger.. Funny, before i logged in, i just read this article on Yahoo about men being more unforgiving with cheating partners Tongue although it is a misconception on Yashji's part, he certainly belongs to that club LOL 
OHMY!!! it seems Buaji is winning this round with PadearS at lost for words and Vidhi believing the pictures Cry Bring on Aman infront of Buaji, she might just get dreamy and forget her evil intentions for a while  Evil Smile
Kidding aside, i saw the wholesomeness of Aarti's emotions here.. The idea of Yash thinking about her with the slightest romantic notion was far-fetched in her mind. It was something that was unattainable or long time to come in her mind. Maybe that's why she didn't suspect it immediately to be the cause of Yashji's anger. In her mind, Yash has nothing to be jealous about.. When those lovey dovey scenes were happening, she was just enjoying them in the moment but not really thinking Yash loves her. And she goes on to be just who she is.. I am staying positive for more enlightenment in the next episode..
lahoricraze Senior Member
lahoricraze
lahoricraze

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
yeah nice post

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index