India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

CD -JOOTH BOLE KAUWA KAATE (Page 8)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Now all my hopes are with Mohan and Only Mohan! Hope he gets into action mode and gets rid of the Saas-Bahu team! Sure it shud be Saas-Bahu vs Son rivalry!

And I wud like to have Megha known about R's lies instead of making her believe these as well! No misunderstanding and doubts in her please! In the name of making Mohan redeemed don't spoil Megha's character! Confused
Atleast she shud be smart enough to understand how cud R be present for their Sangeet very calm and composed, if she had not wanted Mohan to away from him then! Only good thing about R's presence in MM's Sangeet will now be to be used against herself LOL CVs, your minds working that way??!!

If Mohan can get Megha there and start clicking her photos Wink, then R will go all mad again in front of Indu.. She will break something in Mohan's house and will run behind everyone! Please let that happen! Angry

Pals, you there? Can you register this in ur mind so that it reflects in ur dreams LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76aashu_amadoremevirgomanesha76

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
guyz koi countdown start karo as sudhir sir said riddhima will b out from das how wid in 10 daes...
lets see how he keeps his words...Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Devil ne jooth bola hai ab toh Monu apni Mom se sawaal karega whether she believes Riddhima or her own son . As if she doesn't believe her son then she doesn't need to interfere in his life . Once Riddhima gets to know that Indu is of no use to her then she will attack either Addu or Nanhi . She might even blackmail Monu . I think after she blackmails Monu then Megha will surely support Monu here . I think Indu will highly regret for not believing her son . She might have to talk to Megha then inorder to get her son back .  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amrutha26Dee_76LekzDae_drmerSenpoo

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manesha76

Devil ne jooth bola hai ab toh Monu apni Mom se sawaal karega whether she believes Riddhima or her own son . As if she doesn't believe her son then she doesn't need to interfere in his life . Once Riddhima gets to know that Indu is of no use to her then she will attack either Addu or Nanhi . She might even blackmail Monu . I think after she blackmails Monu then Megha will surely support Monu here . I think Indu will highly regret for not believing her son . She might have to talk to Megha then inorder to get her son back .  

ya ye pshyco riddhima kuch aisa hi kar sakti haii...
sirf black mail hi kar sakti hai...
riddhima iz guaraanted mental case!!!
lagta hai usne sunshine waalon ki dimag ki dahi kar chuki hogi...Ouch

Edited by Dae_drmer - 04 September 2012 at 11:49pm

Dee_76

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
maneesha MB ka trp kithana hi?

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma

Sita awesome hai MB ki TRP . Joh bhi MB ko bad mouth kar rahe the i think they got the answer that MB is working . 

TRP is 2.5 Dancing
sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

Sita awesome hai MB ki TRP . Joh bhi MB ko bad mouth kar rahe the i think they got the answer that MB is working . 

TRP is 2.5 Dancing
PartyPartyPartyPartyParty

manesha76

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

TRP is 2.5 Dancing
Party

Sita i was always confident of MB . But some people just keep on bad mouthing MB . All are getting Jealous now LOL .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaDae_drmer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index