Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Raone

TRP for this week is 1.6

I am actually happy to see TRP ratings down as audience are disinterested in MR Track . But now if the CV show MM fighting against Devil i am sure TRP will rise atleast little . But damage is already done . They have showed everything in very stupid manner .
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aaj ke epi mein toh Mohan aur Guru ko zhatke pe zhatke milenge Ridz se.

Per ab Ridz ko apne ghar rehane se kaise rokega Mohan, ideas guys. Mera toh dimag hi baandh ho gaya hai precap dekhkar ðŸ˜”
amrutha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: adoremevirgo

ridzie was always negative...
1. she always knew that mohan loves someone else yet did not tell that to her parents...

2. if she tell megha that mohan did drama then she cud actually ask mohan to do drama to save her dad, if at all her dad was ill (now i doubt that also)

3. she talked to megha in spite of mohan telling her not to do so...and on top of that she lies to megha...of course she knows once truth will be out mohan will be in trouble...

4. on one hand she is applying for divorce...on the other hand she is adopting bhatnagar surname...

so...tell me wen was she positive...
wen she "sacrificed" her MS...she was actually doing that to get sympathy from mohan...to make him feel guilty so that he will come to her...failing on that part she went on to tell a lie to megha...

completely agree with you on all points...and want to add one more

5. she came to engagement of MM ...for god only knows why...because there is no need of her to come there...just to increase mohan's guilt...or to dream a song sequence with mohan...or to tell megha 'kismat'...

now happy that her asli character is out in front of mohan...now mohan will hate her...how stupid she is to take indu's side...ridhima does nt know that vaise bhi mohan indu ka nahi sunta hai...

now since ridz is going to say tata bye bye to NBT,m just waiting to see how cvs have planned her exit...with her exit hope indu will learn a lesson...

Edited by amrutha26 - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Now all my hopes are with Mohan and Only Mohan! Hope he gets into action mode and gets rid of the Saas-Bahu team! Sure it shud be Saas-Bahu vs Son rivalry!

And I wud like to have Megha known about R's lies instead of making her believe these as well! No misunderstanding and doubts in her please! In the name of making Mohan redeemed don't spoil Megha's character! 😕
Atleast she shud be smart enough to understand how cud R be present for their Sangeet very calm and composed, if she had not wanted Mohan to away from him then! Only good thing about R's presence in MM's Sangeet will now be to be used against herself 😆 CVs, your minds working that way??!!

If Mohan can get Megha there and start clicking her photos 😉, then R will go all mad again in front of Indu.. She will break something in Mohan's house and will run behind everyone! Please let that happen! 😡

Pals, you there? Can you register this in ur mind so that it reflects in ur dreams 😆
Dae_drmer thumbnail
guyz koi countdown start karo as sudhir sir said riddhima will b out from das how wid in 10 daes...
lets see how he keeps his words...😳
76manesha thumbnail

Devil ne jooth bola hai ab toh Monu apni Mom se sawaal karega whether she believes Riddhima or her own son . As if she doesn't believe her son then she doesn't need to interfere in his life . Once Riddhima gets to know that Indu is of no use to her then she will attack either Addu or Nanhi . She might even blackmail Monu . I think after she blackmails Monu then Megha will surely support Monu here . I think Indu will highly regret for not believing her son . She might have to talk to Megha then inorder to get her son back .  
Dae_drmer thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Devil ne jooth bola hai ab toh Monu apni Mom se sawaal karega whether she believes Riddhima or her own son . As if she doesn't believe her son then she doesn't need to interfere in his life . Once Riddhima gets to know that Indu is of no use to her then she will attack either Addu or Nanhi . She might even blackmail Monu . I think after she blackmails Monu then Megha will surely support Monu here . I think Indu will highly regret for not believing her son . She might have to talk to Megha then inorder to get her son back .  

ya ye pshyco riddhima kuch aisa hi kar sakti haii...
sirf black mail hi kar sakti hai...
riddhima iz guaraanted mental case!!!
lagta hai usne sunshine waalon ki dimag ki dahi kar chuki hogi...
Edited by Dae_drmer - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
maneesha MB ka trp kithana hi?
76manesha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma

maneesha MB ka trp kithana hi?

Sita awesome hai MB ki TRP . Joh bhi MB ko bad mouth kar rahe the i think they got the answer that MB is working . 

TRP is 2.5 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: manesha76

Sita awesome hai MB ki TRP . Joh bhi MB ko bad mouth kar rahe the i think they got the answer that MB is working . 

TRP is 2.5 

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳