Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Awesome Episode..Why AarTi hide from Yash?? (Page 2)

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait

Yes, there could be more reasons to Yash's anger but still not saying anything to Yash about coming at 3 am is not a small thing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveforlife

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
... but AarTi is so lady Ghajini she forget about this incident...OMG...Angry she didn't even informed YASHAngry 

What was there to inform Yash? everything happened in front of him.. Smile

now that is ridiculousss...Angry..This is not like doubting her or something...He trusted her but when she hide the truth he got angry.Any man will get angry if he comes to know his wife came home late nite with another guy

I don't think she hid that she came home late from Yash... She did not tell the family, and rightly so...why would she? it was between her and Yash...not meant to be shared with the family i feel.. Smile

BUA she is frustrated for marriage really...Angry.Loved AarTi reply to herClapClap
Totally lovd the FB scene.so so Awesomely directed...ClapYASH,AarTi and Aman rocked thereLOL
Wow YASH expressions for Aman OMG he was Awesome...when he said"Waise AarTi ji par Yellow color zyaada achha lagtha hai"LOL...Totlaly loved those scenes

precap intresting wat jung Aman tellingConfused

GURU and kratz Awesome as usual

Agree!!! ClapSmileLOL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

Originally posted by UltimateGcian

I think Yash had no sort of misunderstanding about Arati's and Aman's relationship and he was quite open and taking things its own way. But I think Arati shouldn't have Aman play that jealously game especially knowing Yash.

But I am just don't understand how Arati was not even bothered to tell anything about that night to Yash Ouch and considered that he will take all easy Ouch

I don't know which husband will take things lightly when their wife come home at 3 AM an don't even bothered to let him know anything Ouch And it will be good if Aman can give some valid explanation as he was the one started the game Ouch

That wat Asha...Yash will not have misunderstand her...but AarTi why she hide the truth from YASH just to give support for Aman jalan gameAngry.

Yes, Arati's and Yash's relationship is not like other normal couples Ouch in which all these jealousy game is good to see whereas in here it could backfire also and exactly that happened. And she didn't find not saying about that night important Ouch Very sad, I expected Arati to be a bit more responsible Ouch

Yup Asha how can be she so easily taken that day night thingOuch.Cant she figure out his angerOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84gcluvLoveforlife

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
superb episode aftr a long time

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveforlifeVEENAGOPAL

gcluv IF-Sizzlerz
gcluv
gcluv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
enjoyed today's episode 
loved aman's masti 
aman jaisa flirt dost isike life mein aaye toh uska pati toh jalega hi naLOL
bechara mera yash .  
arati was just enjoying the attention of both men EmbarrassedWink
superb expression and acting by gurmeet kratika and the new guy

VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

... but AarTi is so lady Ghajini she forget about this incident...OMG...Angry she didn't even informed YASHAngry 

What was there to inform Yash? everything happened in front of him.. Smile

now that is ridiculousss...Angry..This is not like doubting her or something...He trusted her but when she hide the truth he got angry.Any man will get angry if he comes to know his wife came home late nite with another guy

I don't think she hid that she came home late from Yash... She did not tell the family, and rightly so...why would she? it was between her and Yash...not meant to be shared with the family i feel.. Smile

BUA she is frustrated for marriage really...Angry.Loved AarTi reply to herClapClap
Totally lovd the FB scene.so so Awesomely directed...ClapYASH,AarTi and Aman rocked thereLOL
Wow YASH expressions for Aman OMG he was Awesome...when he said"Waise AarTi ji par Yellow color zyaada achha lagtha hai"LOL...Totlaly loved those scenes

precap intresting wat jung Aman tellingConfused

GURU and kratz Awesome as usual

Agree!!! ClapSmileLOL

I said AarTi how she forget to tell whole family that jalan drama with Aman/...Atleast to Gay3 or VidhiLOL.She hide the late coming to Yash which is her big mistakeOuch

jikky_84

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anituram

No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait

Yes, there could be more reasons to Yash's anger but still not saying anything to Yash about coming at 3 am is not a small thing.

Thats the reason cv has kept the issue i mean yash POV as a twist...Only this friday or monday it will get revealed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jikky_84VEENAGOPAL

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
yeah superb epi...aarya rocked!!!

VEENAGOPAL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index