Awesome Episode..Why AarTi hide from Yash?? - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by jikky_84

Yes, Arati's and Yash's relationship is not like other normal couples  in which all these jealousy game is good to see whereas in here it could backfire also and exactly that happened. And she didn't find not saying about that night important  Very sad, I expected Arati to be a bit more responsible 

Yup Asha how can be she so easily taken that day night thing.Cant she figure out his anger
superb episode aftr a long time
enjoyed today's episode 
loved aman's masti 
aman jaisa flirt dost isike life mein aaye toh uska pati toh jalega hi na๐Ÿ˜†
bechara mera yash .  
arati was just enjoying the attention of both men ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰
superb expression and acting by gurmeet kratika and the new guy
Originally posted by Loveforlife

... but AarTi is so lady Ghajini she forget about this incident...OMG...๐Ÿ˜ก she didn't even informed YASH๐Ÿ˜ก 

What was there to inform Yash? everything happened in front of him.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

now that is ridiculousss...๐Ÿ˜ก..This is not like doubting her or something...He trusted her but when she hide the truth he got angry.Any man will get angry if he comes to know his wife came home late nite with another guy

I don't think she hid that she came home late from Yash... She did not tell the family, and rightly so...why would she? it was between her and Yash...not meant to be shared with the family i feel.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

BUA she is frustrated for marriage really...๐Ÿ˜ก.Loved AarTi reply to her๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Totally lovd the FB scene.so so Awesomely directed...๐Ÿ‘YASH,AarTi and Aman rocked there๐Ÿ˜†
Wow YASH expressions for Aman OMG he was Awesome...when he said"Waise AarTi ji par Yellow color zyaada achha lagtha hai"๐Ÿ˜†...Totlaly loved those scenes

precap intresting wat jung Aman telling๐Ÿ˜•

GURU and kratz Awesome as usual

Agree!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†

I said AarTi how she forget to tell whole family that jalan drama with Aman/...Atleast to Gay3 or Vidhi๐Ÿ˜†.She hide the late coming to Yash which is her big mistake
Originally posted by jikky_84

Yes, there could be more reasons to Yash's anger but still not saying anything to Yash about coming at 3 am is not a small thing.

Thats the reason cv has kept the issue i mean yash POV as a twist...Only this friday or monday it will get revealed...
yeah superb epi...aarya rocked!!!
Originally posted by anituram

Thats the reason cv has kept the issue i mean yash POV as a twist...Only this friday or monday it will get revealed...

ya ya waiting for that twist๐Ÿ˜†
y did he destroyed his first wifes memory ..for arti s deed
i will comment after watching the epi ok di
Originally posted by Thabs

y did he destroyed his first wifes memory ..for arti s deed

OMGGG thabsuuu Million dollar question chellam๐Ÿ˜†