Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Awesome Episode..Why AarTi hide from Yash??

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
just loved today EpisodeEmbarrassed..Mera Yashu ka possessivenss.on his Wife...HailaaaEmbarrassed

OMG YASH...He went from there without hearing anything from Aman...Pankaj and prateek...They followed YashLOL

VidhiConfused... but AarTi is so lady Ghajini she forget about this incident...OMG...Angry she didn't even informed YASHAngry now that is ridiculousss...Angry..This is not like doubting her or something...He trusted her but when she hide the truth he got angry.Any man will get angry if he comes to know his wife came home late nite with another guy.though he is love or nottt...Hope now she will clear all things to YASh and Yash will also be cooled.He is a GEMBig smile

BUA she is frustrated for marriage really...Angry.Loved AarTi reply to herClapClap

Totally lovd the FB scene.so so Awesomely directed...ClapYASH,AarTi and Aman rocked thereLOL

Wow YASH expressions for Aman OMG he was Awesome...when he said"Waise AarTi ji par Yellow color zyaada achha lagtha hai"LOL...Totlaly loved those scenes

precap intresting wat jung Aman tellingConfused

GURU and kratz Awesome as usual

Edited by UltimateGcian - 04 September 2012 at 11:56am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

neeru arorasuzymohika417Nisha_abimeenaagarwalananya93gaanabhat-QH-lahoricraze.LovelyDreamer.desikimsamVersatileStarananda29pratimaan2012Pooja_11nirmalac99pankhiAarya4ever.....SmaTz..Shashi1984sweetysaranashGC_arjapriya_drizzles..Apz..MissIamTheBosschucklebuddyaanyakunatAnushaGKkholitaAniSweetylulujjjj-Kash-ilovepyaarshalini28jasraj123jikky_84maha9gcluvLoveforlifePuvZ-ProudGCian-gafulu14Thabassum..rechus

jaanmaryjose Senior Member
jaanmaryjose
jaanmaryjose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
yaa really it was a superb episode aftr a long tym

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-QH-DeepDL19kholitalulujjjjgcluvLoveforlifePuvZThabassum..VEENAGOPAL

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think Yash had no sort of misunderstanding about Arati's and Aman's relationship and he was quite open and taking things its own way. But I think Arati shouldn't have Aman play that jealously game especially knowing Yash.

But I am just don't understand how Arati was not even bothered to tell anything about that night to Yash Ouch and considered that he will take all easy Ouch

I don't know which husband will take things lightly when their wife come home at 3 AM an don't even bothered to let him know anything Ouch And it will be good if Aman can give some valid explanation as he was the one started the game Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VersatileStarPooja_11kholitalulujjjj..Apz..gcluvLoveforlifeVEENAGOPALThabassum..

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

I think Yash had no sort of misunderstanding about Arati's and Aman's relationship and he was quite open and taking things its own way. But I think Arati shouldn't have Aman play that jealously game especially knowing Yash.

But I am just don't understand how Arati was not even bothered to tell anything about that night to Yash Ouch and considered that he will take all easy Ouch

I don't know which husband will take things lightly when their wife come home at 3 AM an don't even bothered to let him know anything Ouch And it will be good if Aman can give some valid explanation as he was the one started the game Ouch

That wat Asha...Yash will not have misunderstand her...but AarTi why she hide the truth from YASH just to give support for Aman jalan gameAngry.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_11..Apz..kholitalulujjjjjikky_84LoveforlifeThabassum..

AniSweety IF-Rockerz
AniSweety
AniSweety

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akansha412lulujjjj..Apz..jikky_84gcluvLoveforlifeVEENAGOPALThabassum..

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Ya dear it is really a superb episode with rocking performances.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjgcluvLoveforlifeThabassum..VEENAGOPAL

VEENAGOPAL IF-Stunnerz
VEENAGOPAL
VEENAGOPAL

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anituram

No no...i cant accept this...Still we are hearing aarthi version alone...What is in yash mind...If just aarthi didnt inform coming late at 3AM...is only the reason?for that why he need to break arpita pic...What we think and whats happening of depending on aarthi version is exactly going to be opp of what yash going to confront..where yash going to well play i mean through his feelings and what he feels for aarthi...It is so confirm he loves aarthi madly...But why this much angry on aarthi..Its so deep love,jealous and more than that...Aman going to light it on stage...I cant wait

i know yash have something more to tell about her dokaOuch.but still wat AarTi did was wrong..hiding her late come with AmanOuch

AniSweetylulujjjjLoveforlifejikky_84Thabassum..

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by UltimateGcian

Originally posted by jikky_84

That wat Asha...Yash will not have misunderstand her...but AarTi why she hide the truth from YASH just to give support for Aman jalan gameAngry.

Yes, Arati's and Yash's relationship is not like other normal couples Ouch in which all these jealousy game is good to see whereas in here it could backfire also and exactly that happened. And she didn't find not saying about that night important Ouch Very sad, I expected Arati to be a bit more responsible Ouch

ananda29lulujjjjLoveforlifeVEENAGOPALThabassum..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index