suju19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 I know he was a little flirty kind but he wanted to show Aarti that yash was in love with her. he was yash to realize his love for Aarti. He like a very true friend promises her that he will make yash love her the same way she loves him. so sweet of him so far as a good friend. just hope they dont spoil Aman. heated Bua  always butting in and wanting to separate  Aarti and Yash.😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u and aman is really a nice guy !!
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree I am in love with this Aman character πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
yeah totally loving Aman, he's charming, sweet and has a good heart- at least so it seems! 
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post😊
His entry so far, so good. It's very nice how the CV's used him as a mirror for Yashji's feelings. He understood what's going on underneath Yash's brooding demeanor and as of the same species, male that is, he knows it well. I just hope he becomes successful in helping Aarti restored right in Yashji and the Scindhia's eyes..😊 
Question now on my mind is: what else happened and how much does he know about Aarti's first marriage? πŸ€” very eager for tomorrow..πŸ₯±
taahir004 thumbnail
So far Aman seems like a good friend just hope he at some point succeeds in making Yash realize he has a gem in the form of Aarti
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like aman's character sooo much yaar
martalinda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
And mind you,aman is also very goodlooking like yash that's why yash got insecured. Don't you think so ?
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: martalinda

And mind you,aman is also very goodlooking like yash that's why yash got insecured. Don't you think so ?

hahaha  maybe but not sure πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†