India-Forums

Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage
Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage

After one month

asha222 Senior Member
asha222
asha222

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
I was just wondering what everything was thinking about the show after being on air for a month.

Personally, I'm really liking where the storyline is heading even though i find it quick. I didn't think we'd be seeing a saas-bahu drama so early on. I thought the show was going to be more about the couples and not about the saas giving Sahil-Shivani such a tough time because it's a love marriage.

Also, i think the chemistry between shivani and sahil has improved even though there aren't any sparks flying. I'm definitely getting used to seeing them together and loved the defiance in sahil's eyes towards his mom for his love.

The interaction of both couples when they met at the mandir was pleasant to watch. Anoop and Mansi, and Sahil and Shivani really seem like a good fit. I wouldn't be able to picture priyal in there instead of the girl playing shivani. I think the cast is great.

Can't wait to see more of it. And hopefully people enjoy the show a bit more now and ratings improve. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shpgrlmanvjps01Aqibaa_19indimandygillShellJAShanUlasSurish

manv Senior Member
manv
manv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i agree the show has improved, especially the last 2 episodes
it is getting very interesting
i am sure trps will improve next week onwards for sure

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asha222jps01indi

jps01 Goldie
jps01
jps01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@Asha222 and @ Manv, love your positive attitudes!!!Clap

Wishing only the best for LMYAM!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asha222manvindi

ShanUlas IF-Sizzlerz
ShanUlas
ShanUlas

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
even i feel the same the show is going great since last two weeks ...i just wait  to see what will happen next ...its going great right now...just pray that trp goes good as well 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

asha222

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I agree the show is much better since the story has moved to the big reveal.  The actress who plays the mom is great and the drama she has added takes away from everything else. 

There is still some stiffness between the couples but by focusing on the reveal takes the attention away from them.  Hopefully by the time they come back to romance and love, the actors playing the main couples will be more comfortable with each other and we will see more sparks and chemistry. 
mandygill IF-Dazzler
mandygill
mandygill

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
i agree, today i didn't want the serial to stop, i was watching each and every scene unlike earlier episodes where i just watch ak's scenes, i think the show is getting very interesting, now the trps should go up since the real story has started now!
Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I am waiting for griha pravesh of Sahil Sivani.

ShanUlas

Sruthy.L Goldie
Sruthy.L
Sruthy.L

Posted: 07 September 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I think the matter Mansi and Sivani were friends will make problem in Anoops mother.Wiat and see~~~~~

jps01

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index