Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: bubblygal1711

Awesome post...
yes your correct... as roma said madhu is not the person to enjoy on other's plight...
today her tears spoke volumes...she was not happy making RK to apologies...

Even when RK got arrested the media people asked her if she is happy that RK is now in jail...
that time also she said she is not happy because a mother is suffering because his son is going to jail...

I think this character of Madhu will change RK... now he is not liking the way she saves him from falling down but somewhere he also having some positive feelings towards her but this ego clash b/w husband and wife is stopping them to express it...

This some hidden feelings will come out soon... but am scared now...what will RK do... i think he may go to any extent to hurt madhu.. eagerly waiting for tomo's epi...

thank you😃agree madhu is one of those person who never speaks ill for anyone nor want to harm anyone even by mistake. she would have not said anything if rk didn't insult her mom but now the thing is rk kept his promise but the pictures are released alas madhu is sure in deep trouble and rk never keeps karz from anyone, he will make madhu pay. rk is crazy for revenge, he can do anything but i am sure he won't hurt shamsher but he sure will torture madhu evne more now and after what his MIL said he will make sure madhu bows to him.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: leverne

yes she didnt find peace making him say sorry...
awesome post

thank you😳she sure didn't b/c that's not her nature to laugh at other people's pain.
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yup..it was an awesome episode..!!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anji64

there was one thing that got me, madhu wants to give the same pain she get's na then why does she always saves him? she gives him pain but she is the one to save him not once but two times including today scene when rk fell and madhu instantly grabbed his shirt and put her hand behind his head to stop him from falling or hurting himself. why cannot she let him fall? why doesn't she just walk away leaving him bleeding? i won't say she is in love for sure, i won't say she cares deeply for him b/c she does not now him yet nor are they friends but there is something that makes madhu react instantly to save RK and i find that very sweet even in this war i feel happy to see that there is some who saves rk from himself even if it is his worst enemy.

Awesome post Shiva.   madhu is very good in nature, simple and kind hear-ted. she always fights for injustice.  It is not her nature to ignore and let RK fall.  so she   might have helped him.
But one thing is sure Rk does feel a pull towards  mahdu. 
Bur this paddy and roma are getting irritated now.  can't see the insult of  RK.    He may not have done the accident and his  step brother may have done it  and Rk  may be covering them.   If the case is so then  what will  madhu do?
this story is getting interesting day by day.
waiting for your caps.

thank you😳 yes she is a kindhearted person. if that is the case then madhu will have to apology to rk😆 it sure is getting intersting. i will post the caps asap😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chitra_rao

Hey shiva, nice post 👏. Yes maddy was infact in tears when RK apologized, here a daughter was fighting for her mom dignity, so she used all the sham dham dand bhed to put RK in his place and to make him apologize. Given a choice maddy would never blackmail anyone for a sorry, but here it is RK and it is only RK to whom the concept of right and wrong, and her being good doesnt come to fore. Isn't  it how u should be with ur soulmate. Just be urself, no sacrifice ki murthi. 

But again Rishbala have a long way to go, and the more interseting part this their this long way is through pain, hurt and vengeance , and that is what make Madhubala so unique and interesting.😉 

thank you😃 sham dham dand bhed 🤣🤣 this line cracked me up! she sure used all this 4 to bring down rk. yes you are right you should be yourself with your soulmate. they sure have a long way to go and the road is filled with pain and suffering and there is no greater love then pain!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: devikamd

Yup..it was an awesome episode..!!

it sure was😃
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post,,
i think she dint feel good about the way she made him say sorry,,
by blackmailing!!
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesom post dear, Loved it n Agree with you...
MeghPiyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the post dear :)