Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

He Is Defeated Not Broken

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
first of all i loved loved today episode👏 i have been waiting to see this clash of RishBala for the longest time and when it came i couldn't sit straight b/c i was blown away by this hubby and wife war! i also felt RK's pain! vivian did an amazing job in that sad scene b/c i almost cried.

so finally RK said those 5 letters: SORRY wow madhu sure hit him where it hurts the most and his old wounds started to come out one by one i agree what RK did to madhu's mom was not good at all and for that he should apology and he did but did madhu really win? even after making RK bow down to her did she feel the peace? NO! even after begging RK to say sorry louder over and over there was no joy in her face but tears were coming from her eyes. Madhu's mom said her daughter will never bow down to RK but madhu has already bowed down to RK, he married her. Kala tika part was awesome b/c RK won't have to wait long to take his revenge and he is going to rub it in everyone's face. i thought madhu's mom will forgive rk b/c she is a forgiving person but even she seemed different today.

Today we all got the glimpse of RK's golden days that he had spent with his dad and from that it showed that RK was born to be a winner, he is his father pride and honor but after losing his dad it seems he has lost that innocent piece of his side those pictures are not just a picture, for RK those are something he cherish more then his life and his ego. those are something that he never wants anyone to touch but madhu is the cause of his pain and he will make sure that madhu pays for that mistakes of her's and he is one of those types who will make sure you pay with an interest. he will do anything to keep his dad's words, he will win every game of his life. you can pin him down but never broke him!

there was one thing that got me, madhu wants to give the same pain she get's na then why does she always saves him? she gives him pain but she is the one to save him not once but two times including today scene when rk fell and madhu instantly grabbed his shirt and put her hand behind his head to stop him from falling or hurting himself. why cannot she let him fall? why doesn't she just walk away leaving him bleeding? i won't say she is in love for sure, i won't say she cares deeply for him b/c she does not now him yet nor are they friends but there is something that makes madhu react instantly to save RK and i find that very sweet even in this war i feel happy to see that there is some who saves rk from himself even if it is his worst enemy.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
👍🏼
agree to you . You covered the points well . Yes MB was NOT happy asking him to plead sorry several times . Her eyes misted and tears fell as well .
Secondly after apology  in his house when RK tripped her instant reaction was clutching to his coat . She does not want to harm RK in anyway but she'll break the stone that is built around his heart .

Loved the post ❤️
_Sparkles_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Agree👍🏼
Madhu bas insaniyath ki katir ye sab karrahi hai😃
bubblygal1711 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome post...
yes your correct... as roma said madhu is not the person to enjoy on other's plight...
today her tears spoke volumes...she was not happy making RK to apologies...

Even when RK got arrested the media people asked her if she is happy that RK is now in jail...
that time also she said she is not happy because a mother is suffering because his son is going to jail...

I think this character of Madhu will change RK... now he is not liking the way she saves him from falling down but somewhere he also having some positive feelings towards her but this ego clash b/w husband and wife is stopping them to express it...

This some hidden feelings will come out soon... but am scared now...what will RK do... i think he may go to any extent to hurt madhu.. eagerly waiting for tomo's epi...

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes she didnt find peace making him say sorry...
awesome post
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
there was one thing that got me, madhu wants to give the same pain she get's na then why does she always saves him? she gives him pain but she is the one to save him not once but two times including today scene when rk fell and madhu instantly grabbed his shirt and put her hand behind his head to stop him from falling or hurting himself. why cannot she let him fall? why doesn't she just walk away leaving him bleeding? i won't say she is in love for sure, i won't say she cares deeply for him b/c she does not now him yet nor are they friends but there is something that makes madhu react instantly to save RK and i find that very sweet even in this war i feel happy to see that there is some who saves rk from himself even if it is his worst enemy.

Awesome post Shiva.   madhu is very good in nature, simple and kind hear-ted. she always fights for injustice.  It is not her nature to ignore and let RK fall.  so she   might have helped him.
But one thing is sure Rk does feel a pull towards  mahdu. 
Bur this paddy and roma are getting irritated now.  can't see the insult of  RK.    He may not have done the accident and his  step brother may have done it  and Rk  may be covering them.   If the case is so then  what will  madhu do?
this story is getting interesting day by day.
waiting for your caps.
chitra_rao thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey shiva, nice post 👏. Yes maddy was infact in tears when RK apologized, here a daughter was fighting for her mom dignity, so she used all the sham dham dand bhed to put RK in his place and to make him apologize. Given a choice maddy would never blackmail anyone for a sorry, but here it is RK and it is only RK to whom the concept of right and wrong, and her being good doesnt come to fore. Isn't  it how u should be with ur soulmate. Just be urself, no sacrifice ki murthi. 

But again Rishbala have a long way to go, and the more interseting part this their this long way is through pain, hurt and vengeance , and that is what make Madhubala so unique and interesting.😉 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

👍🏼

agree to you . You covered the points well . Yes MB was NOT happy asking him to plead sorry several times . Her eyes misted and tears fell as well .
Secondly after apology  in his house when RK tripped her instant reaction was clutching to his coat . She does not want to harm RK in anyway but she'll break the stone that is built around his heart .

Loved the post ❤️

thank you😳 it is like this the pain she will cause him will hurt her more then him, but that intense feelings will come later on as the show progress. she sure is not happy b/c that's not how she plays with people feelings but she did. she does not want to harm him but she does want to make him pay for all his deeds but in order for her to break his ice cold self she needs to become second RK otherwise madhu won't be able to face rk in this vulnerable state.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazyfordd

ya agree with you

thank you😃
.Shiva. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavana_n

Agree👍🏼

Madhu bas insaniyath ki katir ye sab karrahi hai😃