India-Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

precap :'( (Page 2)

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
infact i feel annie and rathi relationship is gonna go to a ditch..the way annie is considering her relationship..i dnt feel it has much future...and rathi..he on the other side is ready to fight and die for her.. the way annie thinks boys are..its surprising...and whatever crap she has started teaching suvreen...yuckkk!!!..poor yuvi..he is surely gonna go in a trauma after suvreen's reaction tommorow.Cry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HarshIkaZaYaxox

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshayR

infact i feel annie and rathi relationship is gonna go to a ditch..the way annie is considering her relationship..i dnt feel it has much future...and rathi..he on the other side is ready to fight and die for her.. the way annie thinks boys are..its surprising...and whatever crap she has started teaching suvreen...yuckkk!!!..poor yuvi..he is surely gonna go in a trauma after suvreen's reaction tommorow.Cry.
Totally agree wid u...poor yuvi can't believe after going through so much suvi will take Gyanesh side and fight wid yuvi...For god sake how can she forget everything yuvi has done for her.its one thing fighting wid him but taking sides wid his worst enemy..Bachara yuvi will heart broken.Cry

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
on one hand though i feel that suvi is just showing the attitude that annie asked her to do..but in this way..yuvi will infact start losing interest in her..
MistyDawn IF-Rockerz
MistyDawn
MistyDawn

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Hi guys..m new to this forum..but a crazy fan of the show and SUV eversince I saw the show on youtube..I watched from the start n now m following it regularly ..About the precap, I agree with you all... Suvreen is too naive ..she gotta realise that friendship is the first step of love..the bonding they have right now is beautiful and the best foundation they could have a for a long term relationship...Annie is silly and is stuffing her silly ideas about boys and love into Suvreen's mind..infact she has no clue of what love is..which shows the way she got into relationship with Rathi without even spedning too much time with..then announcing it on FB..all thats silly and immature..Suvreen is too naive to see all this..so she considers Annie as some love guru who knows everything..She's gonna realise all this later but in the process she'l hurt Yuvraj a lot..coz he has really started loving her ..On one hand Annie and on the other hand Gyanesh will try to ruin things for Suvreen and Yuvi..but Im very hopeful that they'l be together soon... Smile

akshayR

akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaishali-AR

Hi guys..m new to this forum..but a crazy fan of the show and SUV eversince I saw the show on youtube..I watched from the start n now m following it regularly ..About the precap, I agree with you all... Suvreen is too naive ..she gotta realise that friendship is the first step of love..the bonding they have right now is beautiful and the best foundation they could have a for a long term relationship...Annie is silly and is stuffing her silly ideas about boys and love into Suvreen's mind..infact she has no clue of what love is..which shows the way she got into relationship with Rathi without even spedning too much time with..then announcing it on FB..all thats silly and immature..Suvreen is too naive to see all this..so she considers Annie as some love guru who knows everything..She's gonna realise all this later but in the process she'l hurt Yuvraj a lot..coz he has really started loving her ..On one hand Annie and on the other hand Gyanesh will try to ruin things for Suvreen and Yuvi..but Im very hopeful that they'l be together soon... Smile

@vaishali--first of all..welcome to the forum...Smile
well said yaar!! Clap..i seriously i dnt think annie and rathi relationship has any future if she keeps her mentality like this...and alongwith that she is surely ruining yuvreen's relationship too...

Edited by akshayR - 04 September 2012 at 2:59pm
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
akshayR IF-Rockerz
akshayR
akshayR

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaktheback

Guys!!!!!!!! Its YuvReen confession time!!!!! Yuvi blurt out that he loves Suvreen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry didn't get u Tongue
.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index