Article - Post The Leap...

Posted: 11 years ago
Click Below To View Larger Size :

(Note: Click "Skip Ad" On Upper-Right Corner After Clicking Above)
interesting article--

something different from other articles on  zara.
Edited by 100raj - 11 years ago
thank you so much for the article... i hope they wonot show Indira is Zara in future, I want Zara to be a different character no strings attached to the past of Indira and according to the article Rati is enjoying playing Cop...

that is what matters to be... i donot care now how dragging the script is until Rati is enjoying her work in HD πŸ˜Š and gives her best as usual πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by preethimadhavg - 11 years ago
wht is written in the article ..i cnt read...pls sm1 post it...
thanks for sharingπŸ˜ƒ
Glad Rati di is enjoying now character of Zara n Happy vid her new role

Best of Luck Rati! I hope Zara and Indira have no connection. I wanted a fresh start, and I hope this is it. Zara is presently the most intriguing character in HD for me and keeps me glued to the screen. You look lovely. 
Unable to read it..Please someone post the image in bigger fonts or give WU...
tfs...glad to see that RP is enjoying playing Zara ...want Zara to be a full fledged character like Indira and not a inbetween 1-2 month character...loved the new promo too and the last scene of the episode today...RP as tashani Zaara rocks 😳
Originally posted by kaya123

tfs...glad to see that RP is enjoying playing Zara ...want Zara to be a full fledged character like Indira and not a inbetween 1-2 month character...loved the new promo too and the last scene of the episode today...RP as tashani Zaara rocks 😳

Me too. I want zara to have her own story and background. πŸ˜³ The new promo is amazing. πŸ˜³ And todays little scene with Zara in it was my fav. πŸ˜³
here is the article for those who are unable to read it 😊

@TM: thanx for sharing 😊

Edited by Favouriteofall - 11 years ago