India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Sharon's character not justifiable !!

Swaron79 Groupbie
Swaron79
Swaron79

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
For starters, I haven't seen today's episode but whatever I hv heard till now,I don't even intend to watch it !!Unhappy

I really do like ShaRey but the thing is that I am tired of watching the same old,same old. Why does it always hv to be Rey whom Sharon has to pour her heart to.
I am very frustrated by the way Sharon's character is shaping upAngry Why do the CV's hv to butcher the most realistic and yet so impactful character on D3 ?!! Are they seriously trying to stoop down the character of Sharon cause well the fact is they can't raise the character of Taani,can they?!Angry

I really did expect a lot from this food fight,guess it's my fault cause for once I thought that the creatives of the show won't be that cruel to us!!What did we get.. Old song,irritated Sharon and again lack of physical proximity,only plus point being our very own majnu boy but only his positive energy ain't gonna help SwaRon.The thing is, I don't understand that why is she okay with Neha and everybody else who actually taunted her and irritated at Swayam who did back her up even when his team was disqualified !!Confused
And what did the other couple get..New song,atleast it was of this era,loads of intimacy but somewhere I did for a moment thought that the scene turned out to be more vulgar rather than being sensous..and TR fans called it the sexiest scene or something like that!!Shocked Well no personal grudges against them but dude why always SwaRon man?!! 

Open ended scenes, most of the scenes these days are mere fillers cause the entire attention is on their 'golden couple' !!

I had accepted the fact that TR will be the main focus of the show but man,destroying Sharon's character was not I thought wud ever happen !!Angry Why does Rey become the mediator, why can't she just solve her problems and understand Swayam's side on her own.She is not a kid anymore and needs to face the situation all by herself plus this whole thing gives viewers the idea that Swayam and Sharon cannot handle their relationship by themselves which in itself is annoying.

Frankly speaking this is not the SwaRon I think most of us fell in love with.. the authenticty of this couple is lost for me as of now,they are like zillions of ordinary couple on T.V.Ouch

Still I am so naively and hopelessly in love with SwaRon that I am still praying that all these MU's finally lead us to Sharon's confession soon. *fingers crossed*
(I know I am gonna regret later but just trying to be as optimistic as I can)

Oh ya I more thing guys,please do leave your comments regularly on Shantanu and Sneha's page on IF if you want TanHa to be in top 10 soon.
Make it a point to comment on their page whenever you log into IF.
We know TanHa deserve the top positions,and our efforts can make it happen !!Smile

Edited by Swaron79 - 04 September 2012 at 11:31am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanutca21misha24Saee.T..SD..hkl75swaronilicious__anonymous__MimiVruShanyasriSawyer_TomAmRiTa_SMirageSwarontaniya_dostiishakti_rockswayamsharon-Nia-DilBanjaraJoshua_TANHA

AmRiTa_S IF-Dazzler
AmRiTa_S
AmRiTa_S

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
To be honest i don't even expect CV's to justify Sharon's action...they never do that so this is not new and more than that i expected what all happened yesterday to be treated as yet another open ended scene and thats what exactly happened. Since today was all about ShaRey i hope CV's give us a proper SwaRon scene but i am not expecting much...still no complains regarding ShaRey scene cz i loved it.

They are butchering Sharon for no reason and making her look unrealistic..well regarding today's episode i loved ShaRey scene and though i agree that CV's should not show Rey as mediator and the same goes for Swayam also since nowadays even Swayam is shown asking Rey for help regarding Sharon. So today's ShaRey scene for me is counted as one of ReYam scenes. Moreover, Sharon did not ask for Rey's help but being a friend he saw her tensed and said what he felt apart from cheering her. 

I feel both Sharon and Swayam should be shown understanding and solving issues on dere own or shown discussing all this with each other. SwaRon is not the same anymore...sometimes its Swayam sometimes its Sharon jo pagal ho jaate hain and start behaving weirdly. 

I wish CV's show some real growth in dere relationship before fans stop connecting to them. Also, looking at precap i am scared that the whole rey hating tanni thing which is projected by Shivam does not create more misunderstanding between Sharon and Swayam. 

P.S I comment on dere profile daily Smile

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79swaroniliciousswayamsharon

Swaron79 Groupbie
Swaron79
Swaron79

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmritaluvSwaRon

To be honest i don't even expect CV's to justify Sharon's action...they never do that so this is not new and more than that i expected what all happened yesterday to be treated as yet another open ended scene and thats what exactly happened. Since today was all about ShaRey i hope CV's give us a proper SwaRon scene but i am not expecting much...still no complains regarding ShaRey scene cz i loved it.

They are butchering Sharon for no reason and making her look unrealistic..well regarding today's episode i loved ShaRey scene and though i agree that CV's should not show Rey as mediator and the same goes for Swayam also since nowadays even Swayam is shown asking Rey for help regarding Sharon. So today's ShaRey scene for me is counted as one of ReYam scenes. Moreover, Sharon did not ask for Rey's help but being a friend he saw her tensed and said what he felt apart from cheering her. 

I feel both Sharon and Swayam should be shown understanding and solving issues on dere own or shown discussing all this with each other. SwaRon is not the same anymore...sometimes its Swayam sometimes its Sharon jo pagal ho jaate hain and start behaving weirdly. 

I wish CV's show some real growth in dere relationship before fans stop connecting to them. Also, looking at precap i am scared that the whole rey hating tanni thing which is projected by Shivam does not create more misunderstanding between Sharon and Swayam. 

P.S I comment on dere profile daily Smile

I totally agree with you.. Ya even Swayam is always shown taking advice from Rey,and here I thought that the Majnu boy knew his girl the best!! It just annoys me that they can't solve their problems apne aap Angry
Well I haven't seen the epi and I am sure ShaRey scenes wud hv been cute as always but somehow I feel so disconnected to SwaRon these days that I prefer not to watch the show only.
And we all know that we hv more of TR and shivam bakwaas in store for us,and then of course the dance ban thing.. I don't even know where wil SwaRon stand in all this.. sooner or later we have to face the reality that the show is going to revolve around the 'only' male lead KAS/Rey !!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1stluvshantanuswaroniliciousyasriAmRiTa_S

yasri IF-Dazzler
yasri
yasri

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
The big issue is that cvs r thinking by this way people will have more interest in TR... but the bitter truth they fails to realize that TR r not bad as actors or chemistry but their story is setted on a very weak basis... How we gonna connect with them by only watching overdose of intimacy!!... Love is more deeper than this guys, that's why TR scenes sounds more vulgar than romantic... instead of developing their pure feelings, cvs r developing their desires!!... Even if they show a lip kiss of TR I won't connect coz this kiss has no base,... their whole story has no base...

Now, as if not enough that TR love sounds soul-less... cvs r turning Swaron, whose story was built on a very starong basis, into a soul-less couple too!!... D3 is becoming like a platform for  randomness, thought-less, vulgar stories... there is no soul in the show anymore...

I've just seen the repeat of Monday's epi... and not planning to watch the rest week epis... coz recently life without D3 seems more beautiful...

Recalling the old Swaron is way better than watching a so kiddish and selfish Sharon... a weak Swayam who can't handle his 5yrs love... or the so called relationship that has everything but things a real couple do...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79swaroniliciousswayamsharon-Nia-

swayamsharon IF-Dazzler
swayamsharon
swayamsharon

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:52am | IP Logged
seriously sharon character its totally butchered!!
she is angry with swayam & not with neha and other team weakling member???
if i m not wrong then, she smiled when she saw swayam defending her before face-off, then y she is still stretching that swayam didnt do anything & didnt defended her !!!
she was upset before food fight, seating quietly & all of sudden start cheering tanni & advising tanni to enjoy party & forget what happen in past !!! i didnt understand that if she is giving advise to tanni then she is not following herself????
but during foodfight & dancing she was smiling, blushing so slowly she was becoming normal but then
most random thing came, she questioned trail relationship, from where this come into picture???
& now in sharey scene she is not looking very upset, even in precap she is looking exited!!
wats going on i really cant understand sharon state of mind
i like rey & i do like reyam & sharey, but that it swaron r not 5 year kids!! they should solve their problem by themself but this is possible only if they have proper swaron track!! they just have track for one couple which is not even proper!!!

Edited by swayamsharon - 05 September 2012 at 4:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79swaronilicious

Joshua_TANHA IF-Addictz
Joshua_TANHA
Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

The big issue is that cvs r thinking by this way people will have more interest in TR... but the bitter truth they fails to realize that TR r not bad as actors or chemistry but their story is setted on a very weak basis... How we gonna connect with them by only watching overdose of intimacy!!... Love is more deeper than this guys, that's why TR scenes sounds more vulgar than romantic... instead of developing their pure feelings, cvs r developing their desires!!... Even if they show a lip kiss of TR I won't connect coz this kiss has no base,... their whole story has no base...

Now, as if not enough that TR love sounds soul-less... cvs r turning Swaron, whose story was built on a very starong basis, into a soul-less couple too!!... D3 is becoming like a platform for  randomness, thought-less, vulgar stories... there is no soul in the show anymore...

I've just seen the repeat of Monday's epi... and not planning to watch the rest week epis... coz recently life without D3 seems more beautiful...

Recalling the old Swaron is way better than watching a so kiddish and selfish Sharon... a weak Swayam who can't handle his 5yrs love... or the so called relationship that has everything but things a real couple do...

Red highlighted part is exactly true...

as far as Sharon s concerned, they never justify sharon's character.. its been a trend for cv's. For swayam's slightest action they come up with justification, but , when Sharon is considered it is always an open ended scene... These MCP cv's Angry.
Have you ever scene girl s talk or girls bonding in D3.. D3 has always been boys bonding..
same case for Swaron.. Swayam's action always justified , but never Sharons...
And if they dont find any twist , they always butcher Sharon .. and make Sharon look heartless and Swayam helpless...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Swaron79swaronilicious

Swaron79 Groupbie
Swaron79
Swaron79

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

Exactly !! I mean KAS and Vrinda are not bad actors,though not good as TanHa but the point is their story is so superficial.
I just feel that Rey is attracted towards Taani only physically.
SwaRon's story has always been potrayed from Swayam's pov, as to how he loved Sharon from time immemorial and how Sharon starts falling for him step by step,day by day.
Seriously soul-less is the word for SwaRon these days too. 
Sharon is acting way too immature and Swayam is being shown helpless as usual,definitely not the SwaRon who had these intense moments in the abandoned corridor or the classroom.

It's better to keep the good old memories of them rather than seeing the most beautiful couple on TV being ruthlessely butchered!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top