India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD is gone case now-- (Page 2)

aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
@Raj bro, i actualy meant dt d kid playing d role of choti hitler is cute. As far as indu is concerned,she indeed is a bit rude n harsh.. Bt i dnt fynd her soo rude dt we go on and bash her soo badly! D CVs are trying to portray her as Indira! But yes, dey are defntly nt doing it dt well. In d process of reflecting indira in indu,d innocence of a child in Indu is lost to some extent! Bt stil its too early for us to conclude abt d charactrs. I wud prefer to wait for some mor tym!

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Raj bhai ab kon ila bedi ko underestimate karraha ha?

looks like i overestimated ila bedi dutta.
[you see i taken her full name with respect.]

i still hope she takes mantle of HD creative unit and take corrective action soon.

she is one of the best writers of television industry.
but some how she is neglecting HD for her other works--and given complete freedom to subordinates.

i just hope she comes back and take control of HD before it becomes too late.

Edited by 100raj - 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitalovesHDArpimugfan

Nishaath Senior Member
Nishaath
Nishaath

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
I thought after the leap I will see more Ricky deewan but still I see only sharmas and I am not liking it at all , munna love story all over again wasn't. Kuthumb and inder love story enough ! Indra is a police officer great but isn't their a age limit to enter police academy ? ( if she is Indra ) as for RK he has become a zombi how come he hates indu I mean can Rishi Kumar hate anyone . Very very true at the moment HD is a gone case hope it improves soon . Stern Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mithsi_22

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index