Hitler Didi

India-Forums

   
Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

HD is gone case now--

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 12070

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
HD is gone case now--

nothing going right now--

and surely baby indu not going to become darling of viewers--

HD is lost its last golden chance.

now what else can i say??-Hd is completely gone case now.


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangAnu_1aadk

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Jab 2 din main script likenge aur plot decide karenge to yehi hoga.LOL

Last wednesday ko Smita ne HD chooda. Aur aaj tuesday ko Munna ki nayi setting introduce kar di.

Proves thinking done only in two days for whole of this plot.

Simply no groundwork or background thinking.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kulbirkangnutan7

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 12070

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Jab 2 din main script likenge aur plot decide karenge to yehi hoga.LOL

Last wednesday ko Smita ne HD chooda. Aur aaj tuesday ko Munna ki nayi setting introduce kar di.

Proves thinking done only in two days for whole of this plot.

Simply no groundwork or background thinking.LOL


@bold--

and perhaps worst and idiot thinking ever possible about  sunaina character.

and munna ko iss umar ek GF ki zaroorat bhi nahin thi--

two days are more than enough to think and get logical results.

but thinking standard of cvs gone so low--that now no hope left for HD.


Edited by 100raj - 04 September 2012 at 11:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashish.sachiAfss_94

ashish.sachi IF-Rockerz
ashish.sachi
ashish.sachi

Joined: 22 January 2012
Posts: 5928

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj


and munna ko iss umar ek GF ki zaroorat nhi nahin thi--

two days are more than enough to think and get logical results.

but thinking standard of cvs gone so low--that now no hope left for HD.

I don't think so. 
About 15 days to 1 month are required to logically think & conceptually develop a new plot , especially when taking a leap. 
Ekta Kapoor planned for a month in advance when going for leap  in KSKBT or BALH.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sjj23

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 12070

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashish.sachi

Originally posted by 100raj


and munna ko iss umar ek GF ki zaroorat nhi nahin thi--

two days are more than enough to think and get logical results.

but thinking standard of cvs gone so low--that now no hope left for HD.

I don't think so. 
About 15 days to 1 month are required to logically think & conceptually develop a new plot , especially when taking a leap. 
Ekta Kapoor planned for a month in advance when going for leap  in KSKBT or BALH.


logical thinking keliye time kyon chahiye.??

sunaina fed up with munna irresponsibility and taken divorce from him.

this type situations can be possible--

iss keliye time kyon chahiye.

logic should be in brain.

oh--

sorry

i forget HD cvs don't have brain itself.LOL


Edited by 100raj - 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm
aadk IF-Dazzler
aadk
aadk

Joined: 06 April 2012
Posts: 2916

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I agree with u Raj bro! Our old HD though filled with soo many bloopers n chrctr assasinations had an essence n beauty of its own wch is completely missing in HD nw! The SF were alwys selfish souls who nevr cared for others,bt as a viewer i cud feel some kind of a bond between al d members of SF! But nw i feel as if sm random individuals are picked n put in a house named Sharma nivas and are called a family! Dr ws nt evn a single scene wr i cud feel dm as a family! D absence of the smiling,carefree n jovial Rishi is another huge disappointment for me in al d new HD!Some how i dnt feel connectd to d present HD! D choti hitler is very cute.. Bt stil i miss our original hitler! I knw dt its too mch to compare a kid to RP n expect a performance some what close to hers! Bt as a viewer ,at d end of d day,i wud be badly disappointd if d serial wch has alwys been vry close to me fails to please me!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dear10-

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Joined: 04 May 2011
Posts: 12070

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadk

I agree with u Raj bro! Our old HD though filled with soo many bloopers n chrctr assasinations had an essence n beauty of its own wch is completely missing in HD nw! The SF were alwys selfish souls who nevr cared for others,bt as a viewer i cud feel some kind of a bond between al d members of SF! But nw i feel as if sm random individuals are picked n put in a house named Sharma nivas and are called a family! Dr ws nt evn a single scene wr i cud feel dm as a family! D absence of the smiling,carefree n jovial Rishi is another huge disappointment for me in al d new HD!Some how i dnt feel connectd to d present HD! D choti hitler is very cute.. Bt stil i miss our original hitler! I knw dt its too mch to compare a kid to RP n expect a performance some what close to hers! Bt as a viewer ,at d end of d day,i wud be badly disappointd if d serial wch has alwys been vry close to me fails to please me!


@bold--

but cvs not made her lovable kid--

i dont need child like baby indu for me or my family--

no body want child like baby indu in there home.

cvs failed to create a choti hitler who able to win viewers love.

but alas people sure want to miss her and dont want any one of there child should take inspiration from baby indu.




Edited by 100raj - 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aadk

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Joined: 16 August 2012
Posts: 8951

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Raj bhai ab kon ila bedi ko underestimate karraha ha?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index