Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Blood stains, broken glass pieces, Rudali's feet (Page 2)

serious IF-Sizzlerz
serious
serious

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roldc

Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

Loved today's episode ...especially ASR and his decisive dialogues.  When he slapped Creep and later punched him I screamed with joy.   Next time I want ASR to kick Creep real hard where it hurts the most!Wink.

Anyways, why has no one noticed Rudali's blood stains on the floor, the broken glass pieces on the rug in her bedroom and more importantly the cuts on her feet?   I want ASR to join the dots and realise that something is seriously amiss at RM.   

I am missing ASR's shaatir dimaag big timeCry

I think shyam cleared it all
as usual u remember he always does this he clears every proof against him

OK I understand if Creep took care of the blood stains and glass pieces.  But what about Rudali's feet?  Invisible like the baby bump for 8 months of her pregnancy??Wink

U r more worried about feet when u have a shocker of losing pregnancy ?

A doctor who has a brain would never mention about minor injuries like the glass pieces when you have already such a sensitive issue to take care of.

Remember, doc knows she fell off the stairs so he could have imagined may be some glass broke and that got into her car or doc may reveal it at a later point in time.

We didn't get to see her feet so far, so we are not sure its a blooper or not as of yet. But I don't think CV's are that brainless to leave this one just like that, they might show it in future episodes.

jodhaaakbar Senior Member
jodhaaakbar
jodhaaakbar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
yh but the doctor should have said she had got an electric shock because that would have been the cause for her to slip and she didn't just cut her foot once she cut it several times because she kept walking over the stupid mat! the doctor should have mentioned it at least to one of the family members because the doctor must have asked the family how she had the accident and when they said that she just fell and they didn't know anymore then the doctor should have mentioned these weird injuries especially when she has polio and she wasn't wearing her special shoes!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roldc

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RushilovesBarun

Loved today's episode ...especially ASR and his decisive dialogues.  When he slapped Creep and later punched him I screamed with joy.   Next time I want ASR to kick Creep real hard where it hurts the most!Wink.

Anyways, why has no one noticed Rudali's blood stains on the floor, the broken glass pieces on the rug in her bedroom and more importantly the cuts on her feet?   I want ASR to join the dots and realise that something is seriously amiss at RM.   

I am missing ASR's shaatir dimaag big timeCry

I think shyam cleared it all
as usual u remember he always does this he clears every proof against him

OK I understand if Creep took care of the blood stains and glass pieces.  But what about Rudali's feet?  Invisible like the baby bump for 8 months of her pregnancy??Wink
LOL agree, I dont understand there are so many brains in cv group
what happened to all those, not even 1 brain can think of it?

roldc

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Me too. Where is that brain he's so proud of ;)

I totally want his tube light to go off and start to think that something is off. I want him to first rethink the fact that he saw shyam. Then I want him to do some investigating. What I don't get is why the doctor didn't tell anything that her feet are all cut up...hopefully that comes up soon so then Arnav can use his famous Dimaag to investigate!

roldc

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

The CVs have conveniently ignored all this so that once again Shyam can go scot-free and can enter RM in the most illogical way!!

roldc

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

Me too. Where is that brain he's so proud of ;)

I totally want his tube light to go off and start to think that something is off. I want him to first rethink the fact that he saw shyam. Then I want him to do some investigating. What I don't get is why the doctor didn't tell anything that her feet are all cut up...hopefully that comes up soon so then Arnav can use his famous Dimaag to investigate!

Yes ASR has told Khushi on a few occasions that he has got a shaatir mind.  I want to see his mindwa in action asap.   No more snoozing!!!!!  Creep is entering and exiting RM under ASR's shaatir nose!!!  Completely unacceptable!!!Shocked

Go to top