India-Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

Vineet was strong today!! (Page 2)

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Me too.. Loved Vineet.. Especially the way he was talking to Pradeep, he should throw him out of the company.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aishrayrtms-Rafa-Nkapoor3

smrity2012 Senior Member
smrity2012
smrity2012

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
I am now really getting curious to see how Vineet handles everything after getting rejected..I am sure he will show everyone of their status..already he told Anushka get lost and stay out of my business just by his silence and "eye contact"...then he told Mona  indirectly" i don't care if you stay or quit but follow the professional rule"..so very smart..in a way he has bought some time but in reality this is the rule for most office place and he is just following the rule, not asking or begging her to stay...and finally ( can't wait to see) tomorrow he will tell Pradeep " i am your boss at work and you better don't interfere my business"...Clap

All three of them need some good treatment and Vineet will show them what they really mean to him..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms-Rafa-Nkapoor3

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smrity2012

I am now really getting curious to see how Vineet handles everything after getting rejected..I am sure he will show everyone of their status..already he told Anushka get lost and stay out of my business just by his silence and "eye contact"...then he told Mona  indirectly" i don't care if you stay or quit but follow the professional rule"..so very smart..in a way he has bought some time but in reality this is the rule for most office place and he is just following the rule, not asking or begging her to stay...and finally ( can't wait to see) tomorrow he will tell Pradeep " i am your boss at work and you better don't interfere my business"...Clap

All three of them need some good treatment and Vineet will show them what they really mean to him..
good POVClap.yes vineet was superbThumbs Up.love his smartnessHeart.nw he is going to teach mona yet another important lesson,nt to mix ur professional life with personal.hw to be a professionalWink.go vineet go,aftall u r mona's vineet SIRLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index