Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yet to watch the episode.will comment later.
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Go Vineet Go. Now he is going to set the tone in the office.

First he told Mona off that if she wants to quit her job she has to give 1 month notice HAHA
Tomorrow he will kick Pradeep's A$$. Finally!!
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The preview has Vineet blasting Pradeep (who must have acted like a jerk...again). Can't wait to see it!
Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blyton

The preview has Vineet blasting Pradeep (who must have acted like a jerk...again). Can't wait to see it!

same!!
Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Seriously if I wasn't ALREADY in love with Vineet, I would have been after today, and after the precap

he's done letting anyone try to push him around! Thank goodness! We need a guy like that in this show! 
I loved Vineet today! Yes he was strong and I love how he stood by everything he said. Even after the slap (which wasn't so bad!) he kept himself composed and has shown Mona that he is not ashamed of his feelings and will not back down. He's definitely the real deal. Pradeep is an ant in front of him 😆 The precap looks awesome. Pradeep is gonna get an ear bashing once again. Does he have no self respect?!

And yes, LOL at the way he said cabin. Bless him 😆 Mona, if you don't want him...I'll have him 😆 I don't find Darshan attractive as such, but God, I love his height and his mannerisms. 😳
ani_gr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Me too.. Loved Vineet.. Especially the way he was talking to Pradeep, he should throw him out of the company.. 😆
smrity2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am now really getting curious to see how Vineet handles everything after getting rejected..I am sure he will show everyone of their status..already he told Anushka get lost and stay out of my business just by his silence and "eye contact"...then he told Mona  indirectly" i don't care if you stay or quit but follow the professional rule"..so very smart..in a way he has bought some time but in reality this is the rule for most office place and he is just following the rule, not asking or begging her to stay...and finally ( can't wait to see) tomorrow he will tell Pradeep " i am your boss at work and you better don't interfere my business"...👏

All three of them need some good treatment and Vineet will show them what they really mean to him..
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smrity2012

I am now really getting curious to see how Vineet handles everything after getting rejected..I am sure he will show everyone of their status..already he told Anushka get lost and stay out of my business just by his silence and "eye contact"...then he told Mona  indirectly" i don't care if you stay or quit but follow the professional rule"..so very smart..in a way he has bought some time but in reality this is the rule for most office place and he is just following the rule, not asking or begging her to stay...and finally ( can't wait to see) tomorrow he will tell Pradeep " i am your boss at work and you better don't interfere my business"...👏

All three of them need some good treatment and Vineet will show them what they really mean to him..

good POV👏.yes vineet was superb👍🏼.love his smartness❤️.nw he is going to teach mona yet another important lesson,nt to mix ur professional life with personal.hw to be a professional😉.go vineet go,aftall u r mona's vineet SIR😆