Dhadkan Ban Gayye Ho Tum AR.FF#4 New thread link Pg151 - Page 56

Posted: 10 years ago
4 bhi chalenge... infct kuch b chalega... pl update..
too good isnt good sometimes rahul n muski really need some speech from armaan b nandini i want armaan to stand up n do something so that RM can realise

complete it soon too
Itna chota :-(
but chalega kuch na milne se toh acha hai
hope kajen anivrsary tak part cmplt milega :)
nw abt update... nice instalmnt armaan has ful right to become angry coz his wife ridz is nt taking care of herslf itna perfect hona b acha ni hai :p hope RM Realize it soon
continue soon
I think ridz needs to learn the art of saying NO...because if doesnt know people start taking you for granted and always think whatever you will say the other person would agree to it
awww. Loved the part. Uff tauba ridhimaa me kitni himat hai. Sb kaaam fatta faaat. Good going. Loved the family momentsss
Hey niki di
plz complete it...
Well hello my lovey-dovey people i am really very sorry maybe his note going to hurt you i am thinking to maybe put hold on Dhadkan you know i am very disappointed maine previous 4 pats sabko pm kiya almost 256 people and go on check the like posts its just 58 i am sorry its very much heart wrenching for me maine kabhie aap logon se comment nahin maange but yaar atleast give me my likes yaar which you people used to give as i know you are busy but can i not deserved one like yaar i used to write almost 30 to 33 pages of Dhadkan just for you and still i am sorry i feels like i am failing aagar kami ho gayyi hain Dhadkan meiin that means i did not have that capacity to write Dhadakan anymore aur main Dhadkan ko aisee nahin dekh sakti because aap log ise Pyaar karte hain bahut zayada so i am sorry Dhadkan ko hold par rakh rahii aur yeh aap log decide kijiye aapko kab naya part chahiye jab mujhe atleast mere 70 raeders vaapis mill jaayenge tou i will continue till them i am putting Dhadkan on hold and i am sorry to Dhadkan's loyal readers i am very sorry par main aapko bhi pareshan nahin karna chahti kuch bekar sa likh kar that i thinking i am writing kyunki likes nahin aa rahein so sorry Dhadkan kee oon logon ke liyye jo ise padhte hain amf karna kya karun mazboori hun this tiem i hurt so very much i am really sorry
with sincere apologies and with love and regards thanks so much
nikita
hey niki
ria here
firstly tou sorry
for not commenting on previous parts
but what to do yaar exams were going on
but seriously I press the like tab of each & every part
I truely adore the AR of of your ff's specially dhadkan
the mallik family is so cute yaar
you express the emotions of AR in such a manner
that it reaches to our heart
I respect your feelings
but plz think about loyal readers of your ff 
plzz do not hold dhadkan for more time
& update other ff's too

take care 
lots of love
Ria
nikki un sab ke liye tum hum he bhool jaogi...this is not fair...agar tumne aisa kiya i will quit this forum...NOT FAIR...kya yaar...ek yahaan pe mujhe DMG wala mazaa aata hai...tum ho ki woh bhi cheen rahi ho,,...no update ...otherwise i will never ever talk to you good bye for ever.