Dhadkan Ban Gayye Ho Tum AR.FF#4 New thread link Pg151 - Page 52

Posted: 11 years ago
Di awesum part...ab mila to ar ko..bechara armaan
Wonderful update as ever di. God armaan is so very naughty. Poor ridhimaa kaise sambhalti hogi. The update was full on romantic. Beach romance that too this hot. Well armaan really have one track mind if he gets anywhere near his basket.
Ridhimaa is not less. She is total kid. Loved the way she asked armaan for icecream. And armaan god he was stating conditions that too French kiss on beach. For once I thought ridhimaa is going to give in but she was as usual smart.
Just can't explain how much I loved the whole episode especially the possessiveness part.
Armaan- nikki duo are cutest. Update was awesome but Precap is scary. I hope it won't create any misunderstanding between AR.
Continue supersoon please.
Love
Sonu
hey Niks, how r u doing? I was wondering k tumne mujhe pm kyun nahin kia. I actually came here to see dat hav u updated ahead or not, n u had, I was thinking mayb I hav to remind u again to add me to ur pm list but shukr hai u sent a pm today itself. i'v added ur new pm address. it was a treat to read da next part today only.
I loved all the parts. u know I love Armaan a lot. but after seeing care n love for Basket, I fall for him all over again. I love his way of expressing his love. he makes all their close moments so special for her. he indeed was feeling guilty of not being dere for Riddhima wen she needed him da most, the times wen she studied late n had to drive alone. no one was dere to take care of her. n now wen dey get a chance to a spend some time alone, she has da responsibility of being the elder bahu. he made her time as a new bride so tough n painful, by not loving her n by not understanding her.
but Ridz is such n innocent soul. although it was Armaan's fault dat dey lost the new wedding copule 's period but she showed him the brighter side, n told him it was all done unwillingly. n now she is v happy to b capable of taking care of their family.
I loved them at beach. Armaan n his naughtiness can neva b kept aside wen Basket is around. u can expect him to do the unexpected.
now also Ridz didn't even frown once wen she had to do all house chores alone n to add to dat Rahul Muski come up wid deir wish list too.
she shouted on Armaan by mistake, I know she'll cover up for dat. but I must say dat Armaan is soo understanding dat he didn't argue wid her abt her behavior, instead made it easy for her. I soo love our AR.
plz cont soon. I know its a long way for dem to become one, but still.
love,
Nimra.
Aeesum insti di...cmplt d part sooo...thnk u soo mychh
Amazing updt... Jst lovd dis romancing AR & der moments & d way ridz try to cmplt hr wrk as gud DIL... Nw wil be waiting 4 mre...
Awsome part i just love ar thanks for pm and plz update super soon i have already commented and read all parts plz update soon
Superb install plz complete it super soon armaan is so caring and loving i love romantic ar
gr8 part...
continue soon...
awesome part dear
loved it