SwaRon AT #79 - Emotional Atyachaar by Cinevistaas - Page 82

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by cuteswayu

@himu and SUKu-dosto sab btado...cityhobbiesoccupatns..n baki kuch bta ho to vo b..πŸ˜†@suku-janu 😳😳

yaar m frm champawat,uttarakhand a hillstation, 3 yr IT student, was wrking as technical head was isliye kyunki brk liya hai...and hobbies to tune pad hi li hogi!!

@bye pratik its really nice talkin to you tk cr.
@Srish--Nothing's up! You say! (Again πŸ˜† )
@Awww Poor nia πŸ€—

@Sristhi nothing much yaar, hell sad coz of swaron mus :(
Originally posted by -Nia-

@Himani Di--My day couldnot be worse! I got late for school,then got scolded by 2 teachers,then I din get to sleep in the afternoon,I saw one scene of TaaRey's 'noodle-act' while flipping through the channels and then I have my most un-favorite dishes for dinner.Pathetic Life! Phew. :|

If this makes you feel any better, my day was AWESOME.! πŸ˜†
@Suku-- Thanku! πŸ€—
@Srish--Yes it makes me feel better! Atleast someone had an awesome day! =)
@himu-ye suku sabka dil todti hai re,itni der se muje ignore kar rahi hain.. @nia-um.. i didn't realized.. merko jo milta h,mai usi se chapar-chapar karne lag jati hu..πŸ˜† so hows u? hows life?
Originally posted by -Nia-

@Himani Di--My day couldnot be worse! I got late for school,then got scolded by 2 teachers,then I din get to sleep in the afternoon,I saw one scene of TaaRey's 'noodle-act' while flipping through the channels and then I have my most un-favorite dishes for dinner.Pathetic Life! Phew. :|

chutki its ok dear... somtime we cant get control over some thing...so jus forget it...n smile now!!
@nish meri tho tuje pata hai, i am from a small town called annamanada, in trichur, kerala, doing MA first year  in economics. My hobbies reading, listening to music, driving and masti karna with my frnds. I am full on addicted to SwaRon❀️So dek boring life hai meri.
@Suku Nothing new in that, is there? it's been the same from the beginning of the year hasn't it?! Oh and by the way, congrats. You guys were able to get the ranks up. Good job. :)
@Neha Like I said. Nothing much. Btw, when does your school disperse?
@Nisha-- Life is as I am quoted by Himani Di and Srish! πŸ˜†
How are you doing?
@Himani Di-- Thanks you so much for the philosphy. =D