India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gaur, a serial FETUS killer (Page 7)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@mansimat, i m replying u, just becoz u hv raised a genuine question, even if i dont agree with u, not like people who even dont LOOK AT my FALTU post, but know all the contents and even bother to Reply sometime or people, who just 5 days old in the forum, but still hv very BAD experiences of my posts, finding it TASTELESS, NOT HUMOUROUS AND PROBLAMATIC , but still bother to read and reply in my threadWink

If u read carefully my posts, my objection is not the abortion itself, but the reasoning and intention behind it. Even sometime a murder can be justified, if it hs been done in self defence or to defend someone, a robbing can be also justified if its done with larger welfare motive. Our freedom fighters commited such so called crimes, but still we respect thmClap the same way, if any woman do the abortion with good reasoning thn i hv not objection, but here Gawari madam, even didnt give a second thought, she didnt even thought abt her or child future. Her reasoning was tht its JOGIA nishani and she dosnt want to keep his ANY nishani of his. Thn wht abt the degree, which she got as bhikh of Singh family, it can also reminnd her him and his family. Why not she burnt it or atleast try to pay it off and free from tht obligation. This is the question of a life not a nishani, which Jogia gifted her in their make up adventuresLOLLOL Even first time, whn she got pregnent, she only kept the child, whn she was convinced abt her own interest, but never cared abt child and was busy in her own selfish action, without thinking how badly it cd effect the child inside herLOL and i m sure she will keep this child too for only her selfish reason. The child is only Tool for her, if needed keep it if not abort it. This is the dangerous mentality and cant be justified as per me.

People talk a lot abt Jogia cheating before marriage and on tht basis justify Gauri cheating. But first of all before marrying Gauri, he confessed his cheating in letter. Secondly, whn Gawari madam found his cheating, she also shouted at him, same way as he shouted at her. But he didnt left her and kept trying and finally she accepted him with all his cheating knowingly. Here Gawari madam, confession is far away, she cant even tolerated anyone can shout at her after being caught and on tht basis want to kill HIS nishani, as if she hs no participation in itLOL

In short, for me anything, even so called crime can be justified if intention is good, but  a welfare work, with bad intention ,can be denounced. INTENTION MATTER MOSTLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 05 September 2012 at 4:27am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatlavyvamitahookedMisseshamahi12Blukittentiny15

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Yes Thanks for your reply Ankit. I understand that you are not condemning abortion but the intention behind it. 

See I agree to everything you are saying in your below post. About Jagya cheating & then Gauri cheating. My opinion is that Jagya indeed left everything for Gauri. He was very bad with his family, with Anandi, but to Gauri , he was as true & loyal as he could be. Whatever cheating he did , he only did it before marriage. From Anandi's  perspective and Sigh perspective, he was characterless, graceless, worst than scum & unfaithful. But for Gauri, he did everything. 

But Gauri didn't give back the same honesty. Even if we not even comment about the SR episode & the way she was rude to his family. Within the marriage, she was very manipulative, looking to 'own' Jagya & was not genuine. Not the partner anyone would want.

But here I was only talking about the abortion issue as such. I guess we both agee that abortion isn't wrong, only intentions are to be questioned.

I already posted a reply to Esha for the intention part and I am copying here again. You can see my view - 

I said in point 2 that the decision to abort is in the hands of the mother now. This decision is going to be influenced by a lot of factors. I mentioned 2 factors - in point 3 & 4. But they are not the only factors. Here's another one- As a viewer I feel Gauri has been vindictive, manipulative, insecure, jealous & egoistic. Jagya was justified in leaving her. But the woman in her shoes feels that she has been left by her love. Her characterization is such that she still hasn't realized any of her faults.
In this hateful frame of mind, her first reaction is that she doesn't want to be associated with anything that reminds her of Jagya. Including the baby. And this again is one of the influencing factors in the decision to abort. For her, this factor super-cedes all others. That would be a character flaw, in many people's eyes. But, to each, his own.

I also agree to your opinion that she is yet to be shown to realize the reasons that I have mentioned here. She might abort only out of hatred, without much consideration for the baby's future, etc. That would be in morally grey region for me. I still can't decide if I am completely against it. But that's a very personal moral compass, with complex opinions about fetus stage/ right stage to abort, etc etc. I guess that would differ with different women.

Thanks

Mansi

Originally posted by ankit111

@mansimat, i m replying u, just becoz u hv raised a genuine question, even if i dont afree with u, not like people who even dont LOOK AT my FALTU post, but still bother to Reply or people, who just 5 days old in the forum, but still hv very BAD experiences of my posts, finding it TASTELESS, NOT HUMOUROUS AND PROBLAMATIC , but still bother to reply in my threadWink

If u read carefully my posts, my objection is not the abortion itself, but the reasoning and intention behind it. Even sometime a murder can be justified, if it hs been done in self defence or to defend someone, a robbing can be also justified if its done with larger welfare motive. Our freedom fighters commited such so called crimes, but still we respect thmClap the same way, if any woman do the abortion with good reasoning thn i hv not objection, but here Gawari madam, even didnt give a second thought, she didnt even thought abt her or child future. Her reasoning was tht its JOGIA nishani and she dosnt want to keep his ANY nishani of his. Thn wht abt the degree, which she got as bhikh of Singh family, it can also reminnd her him and his family. Why not she burnt it or atleast try to pay it off and free from tht obligation. This is the question of a life not a nishani, which Jogia gifted her in their make up adventuresLOLLOL Even first time, whn she got pregnent, she only kept the child, whn she was convinced abt her own interest, but never cared abt tht and was busy in her own selfish action, withput thinking how badly it cd effect the child inside herLOL and i m sure she will keep this child too for only her selfish reason. The child is only Tool for her, if needed keep it if not abort it. This is the dangerous mentality and cant be justified as per me.

People talk a lot abt Jogia cheating before marriage and on tht basis justify Gauri cheating. But first of all before marrying Gauri, he confessed his cheating in letter. Secondly, whn Gawari madam found his cheating, she also shouted at him, same way as he shouted at her. But he didnt left her and kept trying and finally she accepted him with all his cheating knowingly. Here Gawari madam, confession is far away, she cant even tolerated anyone can shout at her after being caught and on tht basis want to kill the HIS nishani, as if she hs no participation in itLOL

In short, for me anything, even so called crime can be justified if intention is good, but  a welfare work, with bad intention ,can be denounced. INTENTION MATTER MOSTLOL

Edited by mansimat - 05 September 2012 at 3:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
And yes, I see some people take your post as personal attacks. They reply in poor taste. But we all read everything, and everyone already knows their traits. So, no worries!

Like you said we can all discuss, even if we don't agree to each other. 

BTW, I love all your posts, they make me laugh a lot!

Also, I forgot to mention in my above post, that if its shown that Gauri is keeping the child only to further manipulate Jagya/Singh family or doing it, solely to get a share in Singh property, then I would condemn her decision.

Thanks 
Mansi

Edited by mansimat - 05 September 2012 at 3:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ash_Storytellerankit111tiny15

Ash_Storyteller Goldie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lavyhookedMisseshapoiu123ankit111Blukittentiny15

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:56am | IP Logged
For the first u have made a topic without targeting,mocking any members who have different perceiption which is great thing on part ,your entire post is only towards gauri which is very good. Clap Now coming to gauri,i feel just her initial reaction,relationship has been just dead infront of her just a day before,so she is totaly blank right now,i m sure later on she wil take the responsibility of baby,and for al those who are trying to get conclusions that how wrong she was to jagya,she only married to satify her selfish ego,trying to find selfish reasons for your self entertainment purpose,directly toh meaning nahi banta but indirectly meaning banane k liye apne dimag ki dahi kyu karna,moral of story is ki ek jhoot jagya ne bola ,ek jhoot gauri ne,ek ne durse k mann ko samjha ki kis situation mein usne kiya hoga while dusre mein itni takat nahi thi ki woh kisiko samjhe.secondly uske liye situation se bhagna asan tha.

Edited by tanvismile - 05 September 2012 at 5:03am
ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

For the first u have made a topic without targeting,mocking any members who have different perceiption which is great thing on part ,your entire post is only towards gauri which is very good. Clap Now coming to gauri,i feel just her initial reaction,relationship has been just dead infront of her just a day before,so she is totaly blank right now,i m sure later on she wil take the responsibility of baby,and for al those who are trying to get conclusions that how wrong she was to jagya,she only married to satify her selfish ego,trying to find selfish reasons for your self entertainment purpose,directly toh meaning nahi banta but indirectly meaning banane k liye apne dimag ki dahi kyu karna,moral of story is ki ek jhoot jagya ne bola ,ek jhoot gauri ne,ek ne durse k mann ko samjha ki kis situation mein usne kiya hoga while dusre mein itni takat nahi thi ki woh kisiko samjhe.secondly uske liye situation se bhagna asan tha.
Tanvi, first of all i dont need any certification from people for my post, which people r desperately trying to do. U r saying this is my first post, whithout mocking, but still some people can find it as mocking postLOLLOL I least care such certification, i will write wht ever IWANT and whnever I WANT. LOLThose who find it faltu, mocking, taunting, humourless, problematic and even disappointed with me, can easily ignore my post and save their precious time. And if they cant tolerate, there is button called REPORT, in the upper left side of the postWink they can hit it and mod will take action or they can argue with me, i m always available 24/7 for thmLOLLOL But this certification i least need. U always blame me for mocking, but u just even chk ur this post, r u not mocking by saying tht people make SELFISH conclusion fo SELF ENTAERTAINMENTLOL EVERYBODY DO IT, INCLUDING U, BUT SOMEBODY CRY FOR FAUL PLAY AND SOMEBODY JUST ENJOYLOLLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 05 September 2012 at 5:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mansimatAsh_Storytellersurabhi01Blukittentiny15

Go to top