monamie111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
thanks ankit...for this post Clap
u r so right..never seen a gal so selfish like gauri Angry

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged
HI All, here are my views on the matter. Please feel free to comment.

1. Being doctors, it might mean that Gauri and Jagya can be more careful in birth control, but it doesn't mean that they are superior to nature. Again, Gauri is a doctor, alright but that doesn't mean that she is foolproof against pregnancy. And I can say that even if they didn't take birth control, it's not that wrong. Because according to their lives a week ago, they were together. Maybe if no fight had happened, they would have welcomed this baby in the world? 

2. I think the decision to bring a child in this world is a personal decision of the parents. In this particular case, the father has already left the mother. Whatever be the reason for separation, however wrong Gauri was in her conduct, but the fact of the matter is that right now, Gauri is a single, pregnant lady, abandoned by her lover. So right now, the decision lies in her hand solely, to whether abort it or raise it.

3. It's perfectly alright for a single woman to abort a baby. If she doesn't want the entire responsibility of a child on her shoulder, what's so wrong in that? She has the right to decide in life. If she had decided to raise the baby by herself, then also I would have said its a right decision. But at the end of the day, I respect the fact that Its HER DECISION TO CHOOSE if she is wants to take it up.

4.Also, the child will be out of wedlock, with no father. Which woman would want to bring a child in such scenario? Imagine the condition of an illegitimate child without a father in country like India? Grandparents might help in raising the kid, but they can't give the child the love, name and protection of a father. 

So in this scenario, despite all Gauri's faults, I don't find any fault if she decides to abort the baby. BTW, if she had decided to keep the baby, then we would have all shouted that she is using the baby to get Jagya back. So its like a lose-lose situation for her. 

Whatever be the status of JaGa relation, however much Gauri has lied and manipulated, but I respect her decision. 

Edited by mansimat - 05 September 2012 at 1:08am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
But yes if somehow its shown that Gauri is keeping the child only to further manipulate Jagya/Singh family or doing it, solely to get a share in Singh property, then I would condemn her decision. 

Also, if Gauri tries to get back with Jagya, with complete honesty, keeping in mind the welfare of her baby. Then I would not condemn her decision.

Thanks
Mansi
mbaparamita Groupbie
mbaparamita
mbaparamita

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

Originally posted by nniks

Do we have a temple for antaryami mummiji ??Tongue
Mein unki leela dekh dekh ker unki bhakt ban geyi hoon...I think she's is muchmore manipulativeandcunning than gawari mata...Wink

Please mataji do something and get jagya away from jaitser...afterall ur laado is pregnant...arnt u happy on becoming a nani Embarrassed

Bab gawari ko aisa brainwash karo ki wo daudi daudi jaitser aa jaye and drag away jagya Tongue
hai na, a very successful and popular temple of THREE IDIOTS, where Antaryami mummy, Antaryami papa ji and their Lado's statues r. but the only conditions of this temple is tht Bhaktjan must do chadhawa of international brand Shoes, which they later sell and di jiwan yapan LOL LOL

hahaha..well said guys...n in prasad you should only bring Pizzza...guys I think Antaryami mummy ji will brain wash gauri to keep the child...by chance agar Jagiya wapas bhi nehi aya to future mein Guri can claim the property of Singh family through dat child n also can claim her so called haque of being the bindny of singh family...I think mummyji will guide her...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit111tiny15

Chytra Goldie
Chytra
Chytra

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
gawari is a nonsense no sense disgraced ^%^&(*&(

ankit111tiny15

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Hi Mansi,

I agree with you on your first 3 points and for discussing this matter let's just sideline the 4th point for a while. Let's not bring legalities of their marriage into picture as it will bring a lot more other issues and we will lose focus from main topic.

Let's go by the fact that J-G were in a relationship and have parted ways on a bad note, therefore its G's decision to keep her child or not. Even then is she right to abort her child just because it is J's child?

I am ok with her decision but I can't digest her reason for doing so? Shouldn't her decision be based on whether she wants the child or not, rather than whether she wants J's child or not?

The earlier depicts her perspective towards parenting while the latter depicts her hatredness, pure hatredness.

Anyways, it is a bit early to comment on G's decision as she was not in the right frame of mind yesterday. Let's see how she takes it further.

ankit111tiny15

Don_theEvil IF-Stunnerz
Don_theEvil
Don_theEvil

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
awesome post.. thanks for making me understand this girl.. little bit.. you know i never understand her.. my imagination always short when its come about her.. ROFL

ankit111tiny15

mansimat Senior Member
mansimat
mansimat

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Hi Esha

I understand what you are saying. 

I said in point 2 that the decision to abort is in the hands of the mother now. This decision is going to be influenced by a lot of factors. I mentioned 2 factors - in point 3 & 4. But they are not the only factors. Here's another one- 

As a viewer I feel Gauri has been vindictive, manipulative, insecure, jealous & egoistic. Jagya was justified in leaving her. But the woman in her shoes feels that she has been left by her love. Her characterization is such that she still hasn't realized any of her faults. 
In this hateful frame of mind, her first reaction is that she doesn't want to be associated with anything that reminds her of Jagya. Including the baby. And this again is one of the influencing factors in the decision to abort. For her, this factor super-cedes all others. That would be a character flaw, in many people's eyes. But, to each, his own.

Also, we can't really say let's do away with point 4. That's the reality of the situation. Yes Gauri was 100% at fault for the situation she is in. Yes she is an illegal mistress. That's her actual status. But the reality is also this -  that if she does bring a child, that would be an illegitimate, father less offspring. One can't ignore this factor when looking at this particular case.

I also agree to your opinion that she is yet to be shown to realize the reasons that I have mentioned here. She might abort only out of hatred, without much consideration for the baby's future, etc. That would be in morally grey region for me. I still can't decide if I am completely against it. But that's a very personal moral compass, with complex opinions about fetus stage/ right stage to abort, etc etc. I guess that would differ with different women.

But you are also right in saying that its too early to comment, because that was just the initial reaction. They might show mummyjee brainwashes her and tells her to blackmail Jagya/Singh family with the baby.  

We have to wait and watch.
Originally posted by Missesha

Hi Mansi,

I agree with you on your first 3 points and for discussing this matter let's just sideline the 4th point for a while. Let's not bring legalities of their marriage into picture as it will bring a lot more other issues and we will lose focus from main topic.

Let's go by the fact that J-G were in a relationship and have parted ways on a bad note, therefore its G's decision to keep her child or not. Even then is she right to abort her child just because it is J's child?

I am ok with her decision but I can't digest her reason for doing so? Shouldn't her decision be based on whether she wants the child or not, rather than whether she wants J's child or not?

The earlier depicts her perspective towards parenting while the latter depicts her hatredness, pure hatredness.

Anyways, it is a bit early to comment on G's decision as she was not in the right frame of mind yesterday. Let's see how she takes it further.

Edited by mansimat - 05 September 2012 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

Go to top