India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gaur, a serial FETUS killer (Page 4)

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
That was a scheme 2 separate a son from his family , so that head ache of SAAS won't b there...n by demanding haveli assets from the gawar log(who never knew of pizza) she can enjoy taming the tail wagger paltu..hubby...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1ankit111fast traktiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

and btw if i am not wrong ( please correct me if i am wrong anywhere  )Jagaya  did changed his name for his college buddies didn;t tell them he is married but wasn't it Gauri who confessed her love for him before him Ermmi remember Jagaya was in some sort of puzzle later he loves Gauri but cannot say it what he should do... he started to stay away from Gauri and Gauri was worried and even saying to him if you don't hold same feelings for me don't confess it but please don't avoid me and then saying i do know you love me but cannot say it ...and then later it was Jagaya who confessed he love her  .and later he  even tried to tell her truth  in a letter  but that letter didn't reach her she reached jaitser and later did all hungama in front of him  and he was running after her for forgiveness sitting in rain and doing all trying to show how much she loves her and will die without her ...so his cheating to her only to this extent he hid his martial status from her but never used her for anything ..neither tried to separate her from anyone the people she loves ..she has seen bond of both Anandi and Jagaya as a child ..she knew Anandi she made friendship with Anandi as child but still she went on to marry Jagaya even antaryami mummy papa tried to stop her think before becoming anyone's second wife but she said why you don't want my happiness ?.Jagaya  left everyone for her it was she who took him back to jaitser for ashirwaad mission and doing hungama there they don't accept me and when he has shown his desire to be with his family she made enmity with them  her insecurity was her own self produced ..neither Anandi was showing in front of her she is trying to get Jagaya back neither Jagaya was showing in front of her o i want Anandi...singhs kicked their son out of house to gift her still she was living under insecurity they are evil trying to get my love from me ... ..so where this woman is innocent please tell me ...and all fault is of JagayaConfused
I absolutly agree, If jogia is guilty before anyone, its Anandi and his Family. He didnt cheat Gauri to use her and thn throw. As u told he even confessed his lie in a letter before marriage. As soon Gauri accepted hsi cheating and marry with him, we cant blame him now for every Gaury fault, i will call crime. In opposit, gouri keep him cheating and never accepted it. He didnt plan and plot, while she did it, which show tht she did everything cold blooded in planned way. Every serial must hv villain and Gauri is the villain of this serial and Jogia is her partner in crime. But gauri is ahead of him, as she never realised her mistake, and even continue cheating her TRUE LOVEWink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahmmishra1testing9sreevaskJan50mahi12nithahookedMisseshafast traksurabhi01tiny15

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
mahi u r absolutely correct but  they r fan of  gauri .a gauri fan never see  any fault of gauri if she does something wrong .like people blaming jagya that he is not talking responbilty of child ,he always run away from his responsibility so they start criticizing jagya  which was never shown that he never take responsibilty of child if u remember he told gauri not to eat fast food u should eat fruits as it will be good for ur health and  to unborn but gauri did not hear him but still he is criticize that he never take care of gauri .but when gauri decided to abort unborn child they start justifying gauri acts .they find nothing wrong in gauri acts

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahmmishra1Jan50mahi12monamie111ankit111fast traktiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
yes ankit i agree for me too Jagaya is guilty in front of Anandi and his family for that he is getting his punishment ...but i must say he is not guilty in front of Gauri ...for what he should be guilty about the day she married him she knew everything about him and later his fault in my opinion is only this the slap he has given to her right now should have given long before ...but he like a  fool kept following her she loves me and Gauri the great lover kept using his this trust for her purposes ..for people here he is wrong to believe in her but Gauri is saint to use his  trust for her selfish purposes ...LOLwow great logic 

Edited by mahi12 - 04 September 2012 at 2:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshatiny15

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
G after committing all atrocities like talking J into doing stupid things like Bhibuti non sense and asking for property, keeps shouting after J failed in them and got humiliated saying" ye sab meri galati hai kya?".
He should have replied " no it is not your fault but mine for being a big loser pigheaded listening to you and going after you" . 
Basically that is what it is. J basically is a sweet guy but lost his mind totally and made huge mistakes after mistakes. There is a saying " if your times are bad, you will take wrong decisions".in this serial it is G now who is a villain.

mmishra1mahi12fast traktiny15

mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
ShockedShockedOMG how can you justify snatching husband from a wife who spent 16-5= 11 years together by using the sentence: "she commited the GRAVE CRIME OF FALLING FOR A MARRIED MAN - BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.HOW MANY WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS DO THAT ????"ClapClapClap
Wow Its nothing many woman do snatch husband so it is not grave Crime, Right? Biwi marti hai toh mare many wives commit suicide so what? God !!
There are many pedophiles, psycho rapist who rape children, women so what they all  are justified bcoz they human??Angry

By Justifying these crimes, what kind of society we are promoting? Chalo saheli ka hubby Rich hai so uske jaisa kunwara dhoondne achcha snatch him.LOL

Gauri is not married for 8 yrs, they had affair during 5 yrs in the college living separate hostels. Jagiya was 2 timers at that time He had Gharwali and  baharwali (WHICH HE HAD TILL JAAN GOT DIVORCED BUT INITIAL 5 YRS HE WAS CHEATING BOTH WOMEN). He rejected Gauri initially but mataji was always very aggressive Kyun Kyun was kept going on till he said I luv u Gauri. So kind of Gauri is the who phasofied Jagiya. JaGa only lived-in for 2 yrs together. Also this statement that JAAN lived only 6 months together, is there a separate BV being telecast which I am not aware of?

Sorry!! but I am really shocked by reading above @red bcoz even in USA I have never heard this.

Ankitji u r great as usual. Also Mahi and tiny great post.. Luved it..Thumbs UpThumbs Up So long for now...Wink

ssahnithapoiu123mahi12

aimenz Newbie
aimenz
aimenz

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
there is sum thing called open communication... she can go to jagya n singh family and tell dem that she is pregnant and she dun wan 2 stay with him... so who will take the responsibility of the child... but she will never do that becoz of her ego issues... she has a habit of taking emotional and stupid decisions...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Missesha

fast trak IF-Rockerz
fast trak
fast trak

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
It maybe the right of the mother to decide whether she wants her unborn baby or not, and right now Gauri is in the mood to abort the baby. but the moment she changes her decision as soon as some tubelight in her brain clicks then there will be supporting reasons for even that saying that what a great mother she is LOL

Whether Jagya gets forgiveness from his family or not Im not sure, but if he has realised his mistakes then it will be foolish to go back to Gauri again. Because we have already seen that there was an overflow of true love between them. LOL
And by running back Jagya will only prove that there is truly no bigger fool on this planet other than him, LOL

As you rightly said Ankit, there are so many single parents in this world. People dont kill their kids once they get divorced. An innocent life should not be the target of the egos of two foolish people.Angry
Although it is highly unfortunate that the kids of broken homes suffer a lot. But the blame definitely goes to the sick incapable parents Dead

Arey un logon se poocho jo childless hai...here God has given her the capacity to be a mother and she is misusing that blessing. Its a shame that Gauri is a doctor because a doctor should only think of giving life not to kill. Kya MS ke degree mein usne yehi seekha hai? Really a very disgusting characterAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1monamie111tiny15

Go to top