Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gaur, a serial FETUS killer (Page 3)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamar

well ankit ,i'm  sorry i cannot participate in this mockery even to reply back in a similar tone. Yes, J cheated on her and yes that has to be brought again and again if G has to be villianised again and again for anything she does which any sensible woman would do under the circumstances.

So according to you , b'cause she commited this crime of a SR, she has even lost the right not to bring a child she is not ready for minus the cheater - because she married him ? so she has no rights to decide how her life goes now because she once commited this crime !!!!. If J can leave her, she cant even abort a child ? what horrors to bring up a child like this , when its future is so uncertain. children should only be brought when people have the desire, resources and willingness to do so - much better to abort than bring up such children ...many married couples make the same decision when they feel they are not ready in case of accidental pregnancies ...

But no , J can leave her , but she has to repent all her life , bring up his child , live a life of misery - no second chances for her ofcurse because she commited the GRAVE CRIME OF FALLING FOR A MARRIED MAN - BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.HOW MANY WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS DO THAT ????

i have never been more dissapointed with a post by someone very logical at times. This kind of relentless pursuing of a one point G hating and mocking agenda is becoming humourless , tasteless and deeply problematic for me . You can ofcourse mock right back - this is just my opinion - go ahead and make fun of this also !
I m also not interested to enter with u in argument, as u r new in this forum, so may be u missed the discussion abt who is guilty and who is not. But i dont want to repeat it.

AS CONCERN TO UR DISAPPOINTMENT, DO U THINK I OPEN THIS TO MAKE U SPECIALLY HAPPY OR PROVE MYSELF BEFORE ULOL IF U FIND IT TASTELESS, HUMOURLESS AND DEEPLY PROBLEMATIC, THN WHO FORCED U TO READ IT AND WASTE UR TIMELOL BEFORE BLAMING OTHER FOR MOCKING, U SD CHK UR OWN POSTLOL 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahroma2011mmishra1sreevaskAsh_StorytellerChytramahi12fast traksurabhi01milindrosetiny15

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
After all she missed the logical difference between scheming & planning...

Especially Family planning...her parents trained her in family scheming...seems rather...

Or just like our selective watching ,she cd hv selectively gone through the syllabus n understood family planning as family scheming...

Bharpur samsar ki product she hates..n schemes to distance a son from his family ...now she'd repent if she cd not realize even now...,,,...

Edited by sreevask - 04 September 2012 at 1:15pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mahi12fast trakankit111tiny15

stuti.. Senior Member
stuti..
stuti..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
A pet argument of those defending Gauri's decision (accepting a married man) was this; 'how could she be called a home breaker? If Gauri were to refuse, he might not go back, might even turn to a third choice! He has left her/them behind. There was also a dialogue with this effect by Gauri...
Today, significantly, Jagya's one admission is reverberating in her mind; "..oh, I had left even Anandi!...' May we fill in the words 'under your infatuation' now? For he was confessing this under the head of 'great blunder' he had perpetrated (as always). Also, he seems actually desperate to Return now!   

mmishra1poiu123ankit111fast traktiny15

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Vow! Ankusa! World is really gonna end up in 2012!but no need 2 worry! Why fear when Gauri mata is here??

Acc to reports from New pilgrims to theen murthi temple, r offering prayers for BALIDAN of foetuses by self...that saves the bigbang!

Jai mataji! Jai Antaryami mummyji!

mmishra1Ash_Storytellerfast trakankit111tiny15

_IHeartFriendz_ IF-Sizzlerz
_IHeartFriendz_
_IHeartFriendz_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
She is amazing creature of this world. I would like to ask her mom that aapne iske janam ke time kya khaya tha? Poor fetus suffering becoz of sacha pyar. Father wants to get back with his ex. And mom dnt want him/her coz he/she is nishani of looser

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1Misseshamonamie111ankit111fast traktiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
the ppl who r saying J cheated G then wat G did wid J??ConfusedJ only lied 2 her wen he 'd hidden his marital status!! after that he never hid anything which can b termed as cheating. wen he went 2 save A  even then he'd told abt it 2 her!!

i think in true sense J never cheated G. he'd only cheated A 4 which hes getting punished & i think even tho he wants 4giveness of his family thru A hes atleast repenting (till its shown like this but if he changes from this then can't say anything )!!

and g is fully aware wen she married an already married man. now shes behaving like shes been raped & don't want child. is this child only J's?? or she has no contributn in it??ConfusedLOLlike clone. even in reproducing clone theres need of female egg but no male sperm!!
this is 2 much!!

now i want G's punishment not just 4 cheating J by plotting against his family 2 keep him away from them, 4 humilating A wenever she got the chance & 4 wanting 2 use teh child as per her convenience!!DeadDeadDead

Edited by tiny15 - 04 September 2012 at 1:48pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahsreevaskmahi12ankit111fast trak_IHeartFriendz_

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Bechara foetus says-

" maa ki thappad se dar nahin lagta hai dad...uski (un planned) pyar se"

Edited by sreevask - 04 September 2012 at 2:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nithapoiu123ankit111tiny15

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
and btw if i am not wrong ( please correct me if i am wrong anywhere  )Jagaya  did changed his name for his college buddies didn't tell them he is married but wasn't it Gauri who confessed her love for him  in front of him first than him  Ermmi remember Jagaya was very confused  later he loves Gauri but cannot say it now what he should do... he started to stay away from Gauri and Gauri was worried and even saying to him if you don't hold same feelings for me no problem but please don't avoid me and then saying i do know you love me but cannot say it ...and then later it was Jagaya who confessed he love her  the FB that was shown today .and later he  even tried to tell her truth  by writing a letter  but that letter didn't reach her she reached jaitser and later did all hungama in front of him  and he was running after her for forgiveness sitting in rain and doing all trying to show how much he loves her and will die without her ...so his cheating to her is only to this extent he hid his martial status from her but never used her for anything ..neither tried to separate her from anyone the people she loves her family ..she has seen bond of both Anandi and Jagaya as a kid ..she knew Anandi she made friendship with Anandi as kid but still she went on to marry Jagaya even antaryami mummy papa tried to stop her think before becoming anyone's second wife but she said to them why you don't want my happiness ?.Jagaya  left everyone for her it was she who took him back to jaitser for ashirwaad mission and doing hungama there they don't accept me and when he has shown his desire to be with his family she made enmity with them... he broke down in front of her 100000 times after being rejected by his family and how much he misses them ..she even knows very well he doesn't bear any tom dick or harry to insult his family thats why she was so scared her jaitser kartoot of insulting bhairo won't reach to him ... her insecurity was her own self produced ..neither Anandi was showing in front of her she is trying to get Jagaya back neither Jagaya was showing in front of her o i want Anandi...singhs kicked their son out of house to gift her still she was living under insecurity they are evil trying to get my love from me ... ..so where this woman is innocent please tell me ...and all fault is of JagayaConfused

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 9:58am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1sreevaskmonamie111ankit111fast trakBlukittentiny15

Go to top