Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gaur, a serial FETUS killer (Page 2)

..Tangled.. IF-Rockerz
..Tangled..
..Tangled..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamar

Well i do not see why her decision to abort should be ridiculed - any woman has a right to decide when she should have children - its after a long hard battle that abortion rights were won for woman . If she does not feel upto bringing up a child without a father around, its entirely her choice. Nobody has the right to be moralistic about a woman's choice about when she would ideally like to give birth. Now ofcourse people will start saying how a child is god's gift - u cannot refuse them in the typical orthodox manner which forced women to become child bearing machines Cry

That too  after the way jagiya has behaved like  a cad and left her simply because she lied about money she got for her education !!! No trying to talk through. no trying to get her to reconcile and apologise ...after seven years of married life the spoilt indulgent kunwar left her - ofcourse it was her fault ...with anandi it was just six months , here long 8 years of adult life were lived together by choice ...but jagiya ofcourse is ladla kunwar - he'll get back to his family!!...how many times has jagiya lied to her - about being single , about taking money from anandi and others etc etc . Everything that she did wrong - jagiya was a particpant  and more so because he was the one who broke all his commitments to his family, anandi etc  - not her . But ofcourse we will hate her and hate every choice she makes - proclaiming it as a proof of what a villian she is . Doesnt matter anyone who tries to live with jagiya the pendulum is going to be wracked with insecurities ...she's a better doctor, has supported jagiya - but nothing she does has been good ofcourse for people - she's an object of either villiany or ridicule. Now ofcourse accuse her of scheming to get a jagiya back, who almost died under an auto declaring his love to her !!!

Anyways i just hope jagiya's  family aand anandi even if they forgive him, ask him to get his wife on hearing about her pregnancy instead of again deserting another woman . They can live and work in jetsar ...

nice one! but  jagiya shud be informed bout it even if she aborts or not.she shud file a casa against jagiya/ghatiyra for using her.this wud give a message to d society that women are no longer weak! we arent machines to be used by men

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahroma2011mmishra1andvAsh_StorytellerChytranithaankit111monamie111surabhi01tiny15

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
omg thnx ankit kya post bouncer hai sachhi gawari apney dimag ka postmortem kareygi to h bas cow dung hi milega  ,good if she tears her degreee bestowed by singh's ,best if she cuts her parts as jagya had touched her but gawari aur antaryami mummy kuch toh karengey jetsar trip ke liye ab toh bas teeno hi jayengey sath mein haveli 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1ankit111monamie111tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milindrose

omg thnx ankit kya post bouncer hai sachhi gawari apney dimag ka postmortem kareygi to h bas cow dung hi milega  ,good if she tears her degreee bestowed by singh's ,best if she cuts her parts as jagya had touched her but gawari aur antaryami mummy kuch toh karengey jetsar trip ke liye ab toh bas teeno hi jayengey sath mein haveli 
plz do not compare her brain's dung wid cow dung bcoz atleast cowdung has sum gud uses & bcums a gud manure 4 vegetation even after decomposition!!Confused
the material in her brain is not cowdung but ...i don't want 2 write teh word oderwise may get a warning!!LOLLOLLOL

Edited by tiny15 - 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahfast trakankit111monamie111surabhi01milindrose

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
So woman hs given rit to abort, to celebrate SR, without properly marrying, just to show the possession of illegal husband before legal wifeLOLLOL And Gouri is a strong woman, who is so strong tht she cant even stand with one night shower, forgetting the cheat for 5 long yrs. people again and again bringing Jogia cheating to justify Gauri, a common fennomenon, while the same cheater is KNOWINGLY choice of this STRONG womanLOLLOL A idol of faminismLOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahmmishra1roma2011mahi12nithamonamie111fast traktiny15

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
well ankit ,i'm  sorry i cannot participate in this mockery even to reply back in a similar tone. Yes, J cheated on her and yes that has to be brought again and again if G has to be villianised again and again for anything she does which any sensible woman would do under the circumstances.

So according to you , b'cause she commited this crime of a SR, she has even lost the right not to bring a child she is not ready for minus the cheater - because she married him ? so she has no rights to decide how her life goes now because she once commited this crime !!!!. If J can leave her, she cant even abort a child ? what horrors to bring up a child like this , when its future is so uncertain. children should only be brought when people have the desire, resources and willingness to do so - much better to abort than bring up such children ...many married couples make the same decision when they feel they are not ready in case of accidental pregnancies ...

But no , J can leave her , but she has to repent all her life , bring up his child , live a life of misery - no second chances for her ofcurse because she commited the GRAVE CRIME OF FALLING FOR A MARRIED MAN - BEAR THE CONSEQUENCES.HOW MANY WOMEN WHO ARE ALSO HUMAN BEINGS DO THAT ????

i have never been more dissapointed with a post by someone very logical at times. This kind of relentless pursuing of a one point G hating and mocking agenda is becoming humourless , tasteless and deeply problematic for me . You can ofcourse mock right back - this is just my opinion - go ahead and make fun of this also !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
excellent post ankit ...agree with you .

Gauri what can i say about her ...Deadshe is the shame on the name of womanhood ...today she is behaving like she is being raped and don't want child ...Deado yeah how will she want Jagaya's child ...that love shove she was showering on him  whose result is this ..was to keep him away from his family..win the challenge with his mother now when he chose his family over her she lost so why need the child ?... he has done so much cruelity to her after coming to know how she has been using him like a tool for her revenge..lying ,cheating , manipulating him ...which he like a fool believed in she loves him ..after her so many worst works ..insulting him everywhere though i am not saying he took every insult happily he replied back but never left her ..for what for that fake love she was showering on him... from cooking food to saying i love you i guess most of times cvs have shown us even when she use  to make up with him after fight she use to think about her challenge Deadwhat she did with badi massi , her first miscarriage when i think he stopped her many times not to drive in pregnancy but she didn't listen but later i guess he never taunted her for that ..she ruined his career .confessed he forgave her for what ...her  love ...now when she broke his this trust big time and still not accepting in front of him  she did any wrong  throwing it on his face yes i did now what you will do ..i don;t care for you .she has shown in front of him she is no sorry for her action by insulting bhairo once again ...she  proved she won't ask forgiveness from his family ...now sitting in victim mode wrong has been done to her even thinking about killing her child and i cannot believe some people are supporting her here making false stories .and also he should apologise to her ..Deadhe should do all ..she is  a two year old kid lie , cheat , break his trust , he is dying to be with his family have shown in front of her 1000000 times how much he misses his family and she on the other hand is making sure his family rejects him indeed great wife ...Dead

@dolly ...there is a famous saying which i am sorry to say goes on very much in our society if a man slaps a woman he is cruel..if a woman slaps a man then again its  man's fault ..and i guess for all those who are supporting Gauri they must be followers of this approach ...for JaAn we do make this statement if a man breaks a woman's trust she should not accept him ..for JaGo we are saying if a woman breaks a man's trust he should show her path by holding her finger ...at least i don't follow this two timing approach ..i am strongly against such women who break their husband's trust like Gauri did ...so i never want Jagaya to run after Gauri..its her fault if she want forgivness ask forgiveness from him ..spend nights outside his house in rain...commit suicide do whatever but win his trust back why he should run after her ...its her fault..she should do all ..

Edited by mahi12 - 06 October 2012 at 8:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssahmmishra1nithaankit111fast traktiny15

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I don't get it why people always misunderstand Gauri mataji...
Its very outdated either to feel happy or sad on hearing such news...that's 4 normal people like us... For Gauri , she already attained mataji status by her bhakt log..so y again waste carrying unnecessarily?
Standing ovation to serial mom...

She cd hv left gynaecology part n got just pass mark... While jagya had fully concentrated on that subject only...he wants waris for his own reasons of redemption...@ haveli...

Antaryami mummy cd give her the idea to leave the neonatal @the doorstep of haveli just like they did it 2 her...then Gauri cd realize her parents' role in her psycho status...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1mahi12nithapoiu123ankit111monamie111fast traktiny15

Go to top