India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Gaur, a serial FETUS killer

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
It is told tht if an animal test the human blood, its become adamkhor, the same is happening with Gawari MadamWinkshe hs tested the blood of her own fetus and seems enjoying it and seeking reason to kill itAngryAngry First time whn she came to know tht she is pregnant, she told she is not ready for it, it was just the result of her SR adventure in haweli to show her authority over a trophy husbandLOLLOL But the greater Idea to use it to become Bindani of haweli saved tht time the poor unborn child for time being. But whn this didnt work, she finally got ride of tht unwanted pregnancy, but she amazed with the resultLOLLOL Tht killed unborn child made her achieve,  wht her all planning plotting cd not achiev. Seems she loved the result of unintentional murder of a her fetusAngry

Now again again she is pregnent, and the first idea, which come in her mind to kill it. Reason- i dont want any nishani of LOLLOL. Why madam ji, becoz ur TRUE LOVE unmasked u ad told exposed ur real face? So u r so much offended tht u r ready to kill a child once again, only becoz result of ur Aham aham, after everyday fightsLOLLOL But why this time such reaction, as we know u love to keep the nishani of those people who offend u, so tht it cd keep ur fire inside, which is very usefull to take revangeLOL thts why u kept all nishani of failed first child narriage, u hd even not objection to become the bindani of the same haweli, which offended u, u hd also not problem having the share in the property of the people, who huniliated u and hurt ur SELF REAPECTWink  U hd full proof business plan to built ur OWN hospital. Thn u hv no problem with any Nishani of the people with u hd so much grudges, but now suddenly u want to kill a unborn child, just becoz their is a share of the person, who now exposed u and let u feel a loser before SumitraLOL madam ji, u r talking abt to kill a life. Its not tht Jogia gifted u something on ur SR or during ur make up adventureWink if u so much hate Jogia and Singh family, why not u burn the degree, which also remind u the bhikh of Singh family, why u not cut ur own parts, which Jogia touch? Why u not break ur head, where nothing useful, except the memory of peopel who hurt u. Why u keep those things as per ur convenienceAngry Now whn tht unborn child is not usefull for u, u want to kill it, We thought u r a fighter, but u r the bigest escaper. U choose the easiest way to get ride offLOL i know if u will again find the way to use this child, u will not hegitate to keep the same NISHANI of ONCE UR SACHCHA PYAR, NOW TURNED KHOKHA PYARLOL but seems u enjoyed ur first experience of killing the fetus, even if it was unintentional, but u want to taste the joy of INTENTIONAL killingLOL

As we all expected, ANTARYAMI MUMMY must come with brillient ANTARYAAMI IDEALOL to use the child for get back her kuwanr sa. So both mummy beti want to use tht poor unborn child for their own selfish reason. MUMMY want to keep, to get back kuwanr sa, beti want to kill it becoz she dosnt want to keep the memory of ONCE HER TRUE LOVELOL between these two selfish people pis to ek bachcha raha hai. Cant Gawary madam, now a successful surgion, who dont need anyone moneyWink can efford her own blood? Is she the only woman in this world, whose husband hs left while she is pregnant or will she be the first single mother of the worldLOLwhy the existance of unborn child is depend on the mood of the great mummy papaLOL i hv seen people fighting for the child to keep with thmself, if they seperated, here gawari madam's first idea to kill it and still people will come with her defenceWinkwith various defence logicLOL

But in today episode i felt most for DSLOL DS BADNAM HUI JOGIA TERE SAPNON KE LIYELOL poor DS hs been so much critised in this forum, since the promo and atlast it proved tht it was just a dream of JogiaLOLJogia pls aise sapne mat dekha karo, bekar me DS forum pe badnam ho jati haiLOL btw now i m really feeling tht Jaggu dada is really repenting and he deserve a chance minus JAANWink I m feeling only on the basis of todays episode, to orrow, wht turn he will take i dont knowLOL after all he is most unpredictable characterLOL

Edited by ankit111 - 04 September 2012 at 11:24am

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

sri2012ssahaimenzSinSinWebsietijarammishra1bostanianSun-LoveShaista33sbadamroma2011Ash_StorytellerChytravamitaandvsreevaskJan50Essence..mahi12Sargeshsamvi.prachuryanithatweetie19fast traksitamma..Tangled..monamie111dixie123Blukittensurabhi01milindrosekhusi_*tiny15

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
seriously...she doesnt even think before taking a drastic step!!
her mom will stop her for sure!!

but instantly hearing the news...nah i dont want the kid...no kid no parents!!
Dead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ChytraandvMisseshasamvi.ankit111monamie111surabhi01tiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
@ankit w'ful post!!ClapClapStarStar
really G is serial foetus killer that 2 her own!!DeadDead

an di agree wid ur last para that J does deserve a 4giveness from his family atleast on the basis of 2days epi & 2marrows precap!!! he shud b 4given minus Jaan & minus Gaga also. i don't want him 2 go back 2 even G. bcoz earlier we were saying taht he doesn't deserve any1 now i think G doesn't even deserve J!!DeadDead

bcoz if the same things which she'd done wid J were done by J 2 her,ppl wud'd said G shun't go back 2 him then why now ppl r saying he shud go back 2 G just bcoz he maried her & sired 2  kids which r not even born til date!!ConfusedConfused

why shud he work on this marriage?? if same happened wid G, wud any1 wanted the same treatment??
i don't know why there r 2 set of rules 4 men & women?? wen we don't want JAAN reunion then why GAGA is essential??
wenever sum man cheat a woman, scheme, plot against her plan ppl say she shudn't go back 2 him then why this can't b applied 4 men also??OuchOuch

Edited by tiny15 - 04 September 2012 at 11:32am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1andvChytrasamvi.mahi12monamie111ankit111fast traksurabhi01

Blukitten IF-Sizzlerz
Blukitten
Blukitten

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Garuri's first reaction after her every pregnancy is kill the baby for whatvever reason madam ji kya doctary padhi hai atleast usesome precaution during ur make up session bechara ek baccha to bach jayega...abortion is not birth control meathod.
why is god giving kids to undeserving people ...   [:x]

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

sancheetasrijaymmishra1ChytraandvMisseshahookedsamvi.ankit111..Tangled..monamie111surabhi01tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nniks

Garuri's first reaction after her every pregnancy is kill the baby for whatvever reason madam ji kya doctary padhi hai atleast usesome precaution during ur make up session bechara ek baccha to bach jayega...abortion is not birth control meathod.
why is god giving kids to undeserving people ...   Angry
I must say God sd take precaution before providing motherhood people like Gawari, whose first idea after each pregnancy knowledge, is to get ride off itAngry ham to aise news par logon ko mithai distribute karte dekha hai, here its like 440 w shockLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1andvChytra..Tangled..monamie111fast traksurabhi01Blukittentiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@ankit w'ful post!!Star
really G is serial foetus killer that 2 her own!!DeadDead

an di agree wid ur last para that J does deserve a 4giveness from his family atleast on the basis of 2days epi & 2marrows precap!!! he shud b 4given minus Jaan & minus Gaga also. i don't want him 2 go back 2 even G. bcoz earlier we were saying taht he doesn't deserve any1 now i think G doesn't even deserve J!!DeadDead

bcoz if the same things which she'd done wid J were done by J 2 her,ppl wud'd said G shun't go back 2 him then why now ppl r saying he shud go back 2 G just bcoz he maried her & sired 2  kids which r not even born til date!!ConfusedConfused

why shud he work on this marriage?? if same happened wid G, wud any1 wanted the same treatment??
i don't know why there r 2 set of rules 4 men & women?? wen we don't want JAAN reunion then why GAGA is essential??
wenever sum man cheat a woman, scheme, plot against her plan ppl say she shudn't go back 2 him then why this can't b applied 4 men also??OuchOuch
JAGO is essential to blame Jogia for each Gouri faultWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1andvsamvi.monamie111surabhi01tiny15

shamar Newbie
shamar
shamar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
 Well i do not see why her decision to abort should be ridiculed - any woman has a right to decide when she should have children - its after a long hard battle that abortion rights were won for woman . If she does not feel upto bringing up a child without a father around, its entirely her choice. Nobody has the right to be moralistic about a woman's choice about when she would ideally like to give birth. Now ofcourse people will start saying how a child is god's gift - u cannot refuse them in the typical orthodox manner which forced women to become child bearing machines Cry

That too  after the way jagiya has behaved like  a cad and left her simply because she lied about money she got for her education !!! No trying to talk through. no trying to get her to reconcile and apologise ...after seven years of married life the spoilt indulgent kunwar left her - ofcourse it was her fault ...with anandi it was just six months , here long 8 years of adult life were lived together by choice ...but jagiya ofcourse is ladla kunwar - he'll get back to his family!!...how many times has jagiya lied to her - about being single , about taking money from anandi and others etc etc . Everything that she did wrong - jagiya was a particpant  and more so because he was the one who broke all his commitments to his family, anandi etc  - not her . But ofcourse we will hate her and hate every choice she makes - proclaiming it as a proof of what a villian she is . Doesnt matter anyone who tries to live with jagiya the pendulum is going to be wracked with insecurities ...she's a better doctor, has supported jagiya - but nothing she does has been good ofcourse for people - she's an object of either villiany or ridicule. Now ofcourse accuse her of scheming to get a jagiya back, who almost died under an auto declaring his love to her !!!

Anyways i just hope jagiya's  family aand anandi even if they forgive him, ask him to get his wife on hearing about her pregnancy instead of again deserting another woman . They can live and work in jetsar ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana121sunitasharmamissdramkr..Tangled..

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
OMG gawari mata is doing too much.
first fault: getting pregnancy with out proper marriage.
second fault: thinking for killing innocent unborn.hfff 

Ankitji thanks for one more goodpost.

Edited by nitha - 04 September 2012 at 11:51am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mmishra1samvi.ankit111fast traktiny15

Go to top