Punar Vivah

PV these days

rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am  not understanding what's going on punar vivah  show. the cvs are dragging the show like hell.

earlier everyday i used to wait for pv. but nowadays i stopped . i am just reading the written update and deciding whether to view it or not. Similar to one of the comments,even  i do not understand how the scindia parivaar turn out . we cant expect how they behave . and one thing why always against aarthi. does the cvs think that showing that always the girl is the one who should take the pain.

Being a woman i am really sorry with what's happening on pv . i am  a hard core fan of pv. still hoping something positive.

even if the cvs think that they want to show that yash have developed new feelings for aarti they need not drag this much

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
agree thats to much yaar , blaming aarti all the time and showing yash as victim
shiv0624 thumbnail

I am tired seeing Yash so serious and the drama king.  His character is so weak, he's not a manly man...it's a nice serial but they need to move it along and Yash really needs to talk about his issues and what's bothering him...he's acting like a 5 year old kid.  In America one would call that pathetic.

Sorry ...
jaanmaryjose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but dear dont worry ..evrythng is gonna be alright jus watch the show...if we dont watch the show and if its trp decrease then our pv will stop...so warch our show
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked today's episode!! I loved that Aarti did not keep quiet and deafened herself!! But I don't feel Yash is angry because he is jealous!! the reason has to be something else!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
gcluv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
story is now on right track 
they are trying to show the reason behind yash's anger step by step .
love this aman
he is sure will solve the problem of arya as he has created the whole mess ( i think so )

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can't really comment if i'm just reading updates as i need the visual to go with the flow of the story๐Ÿ˜‰
lahoricraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree with you btut today's episode was awesom yaar you should have to watch it i really like aman's chracter .he is really nice and best friend.