Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jagya pulled out of haveli --new promo (Page 4)

sreevask Goldie
sreevask
sreevask

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Yes ... I want him go back 2 mumbai along with Gauri( hope Gauri comes 2 jaitsar as usual after jagat) n work day n night to complete MS n get a good job...n try to live happily by understanding how love should be...as till now,he cd not get the correct picture of it...

kavishilpa Groupbie
kavishilpa
kavishilpa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
oh that's great...this is how it should have been done...but seriously what's going on in BV lately...many loop ends...like why all of a sudden those unspoken vibes letting A to realize the presence of J around...specially after what she witnessed at her mother's barsi...i thought she would hate the person who stooped so low to disrespect her mother's death...but instead she's been weeping for her past since then...Moreover, CVs r pushing too hard to make the viewers sympathise with J also...(knowing how emotional indians can be)...the passed 3 episodes simply seemed so unreal...this is not how one can redeem...in freaking 2 days he realized he don't love G but A...fine he's heartbroken for G lying to him (although conviniently letting go more bigger lies that he spoke to everyone for 5 yrs) but how does that deny his different set of feelings for A from G...does he never been clear about how differently he feels for them...fine he hates Gauri now...but this doesn't explain why he loves Anandi...this is not how u realize the true love...just bcoz he fell short on his personal life, he wants his old life back...this is not some kind of redemption but a back up option...plz guys don't take me wrong...i have never been a G fan and will never be...but i just feel J is at more fault than G...if we really brush up our memory, we realize how disgustedly inapproriate things that J has done with both the ladies atleast first 5 yrs...the moment G accepted J's proposal, she became as sinful as J...but who began the whole process of ditching and speaking lies...so plz don't forget the past and be hypnotised by CVs tactics to gain sympathy for J...we want J & G both not forgiven for what done to Anandi and Singh family...and not to foget, forgiving J is like disrespecting Shiv and his family too...it's like making a mockery out of their trust and goodness...and above all, if Singh has whole heartedly accepted A as their daughter, then no parents could forgive a person who has done wrong (wrong is not even a strong word to explain J's doings) to their daughter...i hope CVs keep the show as real as they have always had for yrs...and we as AnSh fans should keep our morals high and think straight without falling for emotional traps.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijay

kavishilpa Groupbie
kavishilpa
kavishilpa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i am kind of disappointed with cvs really ...so far you were showing for J its his family who is real destination ..he needs to accept his mistakes and ask forgiveness from his family ...isn't it ..and they will forgive him and help him ..i know he has lost their trust he needs to win it back but really why not make him leave jaitser with this in his mind that he has lost his family and he doesn;t deserve their forgiveness like what he was saying today he deserve what he is getting ..let him go somewhere else without coming in front of his family and go somewhere and go through some good experience in his life that teaches him some good lesson and he comes back to his family and try to win their forgiveness honestly ...now what kind of family are cvs  showing who cannot even feel what their son is going through .are zero in understanding him and is throwing him out of house when he is begging for their forgiveness ..don't forgive him easily ..show indifference to him but rejecting him like this .in his time of need...indeed not a great family in my opinion ...if he left you you too are leaving him like this when he desperately needs you .leaving what you are rejecting him ..whats the difference between you and him Confusedcvs in my opinion for just hanging on this triangle of shiv Anandi jagaya...are do making other story too much harsh .and unbelievable ...its impossible for any real family to be so harsh to their son ...
(bolded letters) very well said...this is how exactly i feel the true meaning of redemption...thanks for reading my thoughts and conveying so well Clap
kavishilpa Groupbie
kavishilpa
kavishilpa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi12

i have another complain to cvs since when will you stop J being tied to Anandi's palo...for how many things she will the passage of communication between him and his family ..from childhood till now for so many things to get from his family she has been  like the main path  to him  . at least let him get forgiveness and acceptance from his family without her support ..please ..get him out of her palo ..its his and his family's matter and i don't want Anandi to tang arao in it ...perhaps others will disagree with me but i am disliking this idea ..if cvs want to redeem him first let him come out of Anandi's palo ...

we seem to having trouble with cloned thoughts Big smile i completely second ur post yet again
kavishilpa Groupbie
kavishilpa
kavishilpa

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by dsupriya

Why are they still showing that anandi can sense jagya's presence. Is that not too much. There should be an end to this

exctly...
i am surprised...at one hand she saying no one can understand the tarterd ehart of her and on other hand by showing such track tis an insult to all thouse woman who has sufferend and wanted to come out of the pain they have suffered...and if they get ever the chace to come out they will and they dotn even want to think about this chapter of there life as they ened to move ahead not look back...the cv are practically slaping the self respect of evry woman out there...
this tracks is disgusting and very hurtfulll...even still anandi thinking of this scum bag...dosent her mom emans her anything...is that how one treats a man who dint even left her dead mother to use for hsi own selfishnesss

so true anandi has no self respect..nither for herself nor for any one
and cv is showing quit nonsence wiht thsi track... its nto goan get the trp nor the serial giving any message...in time people will take attention to it and it might be very disaster for the serial

i am very dissapointed
Same here...this track is so unlike BV's standards...or what tells BV apart from Ekta's shows...i hope we don't lose the touch of sensibility and realness this show whcih is known for...
mocking_bird Goldie
mocking_bird
mocking_bird

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
I wish every one sees him at the haveli and then Dadu shoos him away. Let him go and stand under the tree where panchas hold the meeting and then the whole village can see him. Or he can go and sit in the temple with a katora in his hand.
mmishra1 Senior Member
mmishra1
mmishra1

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I don't want in Jaitsar till Ansh wedding. He can come back after Ansh wedding. I was just watching old videos May, June, july and August 2011 of BV. OMG Jagya was very abusive towards his family and Gsuri never left a single chance to insult Anandi. She asks Anandi to wish her for SR. Can u believe this?

Jagiya is a spoiled brat, arrogant, rude, jealous but he is not manipulative who can do plotting or go out of way to harm someone like Gauri. He is not cunning like Mataji, he is very straight forward. Yes he did cheat both girls for 5 yrs but before even fake/illegal marriage to Gauri he told them the truth.
Also when he went for Bhabhut mission as per the Anteryami mummyji he let Anandi pick up his phone.

If he will create problems between Ansh then I want to see how?

BTW where did you see the promo can you put the link please?Cry
Tuttifrutti Goldie
Tuttifrutti
Tuttifrutti

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Absence of Jagya means that marriage of Ansh goes without any troble and that means end of show...I think all the people want this show to go off air by just showing marriage and Jagya has no more role to play in this serial...if that  is the case then better cvs show Jagya dying in an accident...Gauri dying during abortion ...all the ansh lovers will be happy...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by bhach - 04 September 2012 at 8:41pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh

Go to top