Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jagya pulled out of haveli --new promo (Page 3)

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Back to old Jagya trying to use Anandi for help when in trouble. I so don't want Anandi to fall into his trap once again. She better stay out of it. Hope Bhairon asks her to stay out of this and let them handle it their way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitra11milindrose

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Jagya outside Circuit house..Who the hell told him that Anandi is there...

Oh god !!! Now bas itna baaki hai ki CM dekh le usko...then toh all hell will break loose...

Edited by togepe30 - 04 September 2012 at 12:58pm
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@dixie - I want the Singhs to forgive him only on Anandi's request.I want BS to say that this forgiveness he is getting is also a bheek from A. It will be even a bigger blow to his arrogance.Even in his desire for forgiveness he is arrogant.He just thinks all he had to do is say sorry and everything will be alright.

Edited by aparnauma - 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm
samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srijay

srijay Senior Member
srijay
srijay

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Please don't make this another Anandi bashing thread.. A will not accept J back, pls be rest assured. We all know CVs are doing this to create some drama and I am confident they wont lose the BV essence too. A's love will bloom for S and J's realization will also be a parallel track. I am expecting to see some beautiful displays of emotions and story progressing in the right way.

On a side note, I don't want the singhs to throw J out of haveli as I want a good actor like Shashank to have a role (may be of repentance or what ever) Smile

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
i have another complain to cvs since when will you stop J being tied to Anandi's palo...for how many things she will the passage of communication between him and his family ..from childhood till now for so many things to get from his family she has been  like the main path  to him  . at least let him get forgiveness and acceptance from his family without her support ..please ..get him out of her palo ..its his and his family's matter and i don't want Anandi to tang arao in it ...perhaps others will disagree with me but i am disliking this idea ..if cvs want to redeem him first let him come out of Anandi's palo ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishilpadixie123elasingh

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sukvilove

Originally posted by misty85

Let's see what happens... but even if Anandi forgives J she won't accept him back... it's too late for J. 
 if anandi forgive him he wont change he will start his plan to get anandi and his family back. he  will create difference between shiv and anandi. Angry ye admi kabi nahi badal nahi sakta. " he can never change". maffi sab nautanki hai.Angry if know  about pregnancy he will suggest gauri to abort child he such looser.

Don't worry... Gauri's mom wants her to go back to J...LOL so she might leak the news of G's pregnancy to everyone... so Anandi will be spared...LOL vaise bhi J ne jo A ki mom ki barsi pe kiya hai uske baad A ko J pe kabhi bharosa nahi hoga...
dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

@dixie - I want the Singhs to forgive him only on Anandi's request.I want BS to say that this forgiveness he is getting is also a bheek from A. It will be even a bigger blow to his arrogance.Even in his desire for forgiveness he is arrogant.He just thinks all he had to do is say sorry and everything will be alright.

Appy: I don't think that is a good thing though if he is getting redeemed. He needs to earn his self-respect back on his own and not use Anandi anymore. Even when he got the bheek of money from her it didn't change him. It is just a easy path for him.

As for Anandi, she needs to move on with Shiv and not make them uncomfortable by speaking and supporting her ex.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishilpachitra11the_RijsreevaskAbhiAnihookedAnjanaYYZmisty85

Go to top