Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jagya pulled out of haveli --new promo (Page 2)

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
He is in CH. oh men... Shiv aur uske family ke samne aa gaya to kya hoga. Shiv aur uski family kya sochegi ? CM ko to banana mil jayega.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

milindrose

samvi. IF-Dazzler

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393fastforwardaparnauma

mahi12 IF-Dazzler
mahi12
mahi12

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
i am kind of disappointed with cvs really ...so far you were showing for J its his family who is real destination ..he needs to accept his mistakes and ask forgiveness from his family ...isn't it ..and they will forgive him and help him ..i know he has lost their trust he needs to win it back but really why not make him leave jaitser with this in his mind that he has lost his family and he doesn;t deserve their forgiveness like what he was saying today he deserve what he is getting ..let him go somewhere else without coming in front of his family and go somewhere and go through some good experience in his life that teaches him some good lesson and he comes back to his family and try to win their forgiveness honestly ...now what kind of family are cvs  showing who cannot even feel what their son is going through .are zero in understanding him and is throwing him out of house when he is begging for their forgiveness ..don't forgive him easily ..show indifference to him but rejecting him like this .in his time of need...indeed not a great family in my opinion ...if he left you what left you he has been dying to come back but its again again his family who were  rejecting  him now again they are rejecting him  like this when he desperately needs themConfused  ..whats the difference between you and him Confusedin fact he came back running leaving all when DS gave him a call about badi massi and here the family ?Confusedcvs in my opinion for just hanging on this triangle of shiv Anandi jagaya...are do making other story too much harsh .and unbelievable ...its impossible for any real family to be so harsh to their son ...

Edited by mahi12 - 05 September 2012 at 9:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishilpakate-nicmilindrosetiny15elasingh

bhavi_shiv Senior Member
bhavi_shiv
bhavi_shiv

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
tfs...
jagat has becum in true meaning has become jagya now...anandi ko mana lega to sab log man jayenge he knows it very well...
poor him trying to get his family back...shashank doing very great job doing such scenes done full justise to his role...
i love u ansh...
milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
 i scare them to meet yeh kya shiv anandi ko strong pair bananey do na yeh pagal kyun ayay hai 
adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I somehow feel, Shiv will also sense this turmoil of Anandi and will have a major hand in getting J sorting out his life...
And this will be the realization point for Anandi of his intensity of  love for her...WinkSmile
TheSnowman Goldie

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
For some reason I am glad that Singhs have thrown him out.
I am sure Anandi will forgive and will ask the Singhs to take him back.
They probably will take him back because Anandi had asked them to take him back.
It is actually better that way.He will know that they may have forgiven him but he needs to earn his place back in the family the same which he callously threw aside along with Anandi.

Edited by aparnauma - 04 September 2012 at 12:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

the_Rijmocking_bird

Go to top