jagya pulled out of haveli --new promo

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jagay has been thrown out of haveli ,he is running in torn clothes   and saya there is only one person anandi who can help me --so he goes to circuit house  there  he sees both ansh coming out   and he is giving him see off  then she senses presence of jagay who is hiding behind a tree trunk not clear she sees him or not 😡 jungle pagal ghus aya hai jetsar mein and where is selfrespect of jagay now roaming in fatey clothes --oh self respect gaya  bhaad mein bas hevli mein aa janey de bas baki mein sab dekh lunga anandi hai na Edited by milindrose - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jagya is the worst person ever...! He is selfish to the point that he will try to harm Anandi's life once again...! I really hope Anandi gives him a good tight answer, instead of pitying him...! That would be the only thing that will bring him back to earth...!

So, here is our Jagya back to his old ways...Once again trying to use Anandi as his ladder...! i hope Anandi makes him realize that he broke his ladder long time back and now he has to step up on his own...She can't lend him any helping hand at this stage...!
Edited by vamita - 11 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh no. i dont want jagya anandi face off, as i m sure she will forgive him. but i m happy that DS and bhairon threw him out👏
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh to bahut hi funny track hai .jagya ab tum aise hi chakkar lagao
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Why are they still showing that anandi can sense jagya's presence. Is that not too much. There should be an end to this
misty85 thumbnail
Let's see what happens... but even if Anandi forgives J she won't accept him back... it's too late for J. 
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dsupriya

Why are they still showing that anandi can sense jagya's presence. Is that not too much. There should be an end to this

exctly...
i am surprised...at one hand she saying no one can understand the tarterd ehart of her and on other hand by showing such track tis an insult to all thouse woman who has sufferend and wanted to come out of the pain they have suffered...and if they get ever the chace to come out they will and they dotn even want to think about this chapter of there life as they ened to move ahead not look back...the cv are practically slaping the self respect of evry woman out there...
this tracks is disgusting and very hurtfulll...even still anandi thinking of this scum bag...dosent her mom emans her anything...is that how one treats a man who dint even left her dead mother to use for hsi own selfishnesss

so true anandi has no self respect..nither for herself nor for any one
and cv is showing quit nonsence wiht thsi track... its nto goan get the trp nor the serial giving any message...in time people will take attention to it and it might be very disaster for the serial

i am very dissapointed
vamita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalibm

exctly...
i am surprised...at one hand she saying no one can understand the tarterd ehart of her and on other hand by showing such track tis an insult to all thouse woman who has sufferend and wanted to come out of the pain they have suffered...and if they get ever the chace to come out they will and they dotn even want to think about this chapter of there life as they ened to move ahead not look back...the cv are practically slaping the self respect of evry woman out there...
this tracks is disgusting and very hurtfulll...even still anandi thinking of this scum bag...dosent her mom emans her anything...is that how one treats a man who dint even left her dead mother to use for hsi own selfishnesss

so true anandi has no self respect..nither for herself nor for any one
and cv is showing quit nonsence wiht thsi track... its nto goan get the trp nor the serial giving any message...in time people will take attention to it and it might be very disaster for the serial

i am very dissapointed

I am also very dissapointed to see how Anandi can sense Jagya's presence, but may be she is feeling that presence due to her alertness as well...I don't think she will ever forgive him or give in his selfish motives...But still, I think CVs should stop this nonsense...! It feels wierd that she doesn't think of any bad moments ever, but just the good moments...I really hope Anandi gives back a good reply to hiim...!
Mikey21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
He is in CH. oh men... Shiv aur uske family ke samne aa gaya to kya hoga. Shiv aur uski family kya sochegi ? CM ko to banana mil jayega.

Originally posted by: milindrose

jagay has been thrown out of haveli ,he is running in torn clothes   and saya there is only one person anandi who can help me --so he goes to circuit hous ther he sees both ansh coming out   and he is giving him see off  then she senses presence of jagay who is hiding behind a tree trunk not clear she sees him 

Thanks for sharing..

So Jug-head will beg Anandi for forgiveness in front  of Shiv that too in beggar's attire!! That's wonderful! 

Anandi will not only forgive him, she will ask the Singh's also to forgive him. Also i think she will re-unite J-G. I don't mind if Anandi does all this...cause that only reflects her strength and dignity.