India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

jagya pulled out of haveli --new promo

milindrose IF-Sizzlerz
milindrose
milindrose

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
jagay has been thrown out of haveli ,he is running in torn clothes   and saya there is only one person anandi who can help me --so he goes to circuit house  there  he sees both ansh coming out   and he is giving him see off  then she senses presence of jagay who is hiding behind a tree trunk not clear she sees him or not Angry jungle pagal ghus aya hai jetsar mein and where is selfrespect of jagay now roaming in fatey clothes --oh self respect gaya  bhaad mein bas hevli mein aa janey de bas baki mein sab dekh lunga anandi hai na 

Edited by milindrose - 04 September 2012 at 11:58am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3Ankeeeeeraju73kavishilpaSahanmmishra1bostanianmitturajuduggu22sbadamSonnibrick_redthe_RijChytraoaz30cherieLovervrinda9183crystal30AbhiAniTheSnowmanSargeshuknaik99Vishakha_Sakhitv_princessaparnauma..Bournville..RainbowSunmisty85

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Jagya is the worst person ever...! He is selfish to the point that he will try to harm Anandi's life once again...! I really hope Anandi gives him a good tight answer, instead of pitying him...! That would be the only thing that will bring him back to earth...!

So, here is our Jagya back to his old ways...Once again trying to use Anandi as his ladder...! i hope Anandi makes him realize that he broke his ladder long time back and now he has to step up on his own...She can't lend him any helping hand at this stage...!

Edited by vamita - 04 September 2012 at 11:23am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kavishilpamannisathe_RijHabeeba_dsbadamSonnivishwa19brick_redmmishra1SahanAbhiAnicrystal30fastforwardmisty85

..Bournville.. IF-Stunnerz
..Bournville..
..Bournville..

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
oh no. i dont want jagya anandi face off, as i m sure she will forgive him. but i m happy that DS and bhairon threw him outClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheM5393duggu22SahannewbahuNandini6

surabhi01 IF-Sizzlerz
surabhi01
surabhi01

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
yeh to bahut hi funny track hai .jagya ab tum aise hi chakkar lagao

the_RijprachuryaNandini6misty85AnjanaYYZ

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Why are they still showing that anandi can sense jagya's presence. Is that not too much. There should be an end to this

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloommannisakavishilparaju73duggu22mmishra1nithi07the_RijAbhiAniPicasso9Nandini6prachuryaSam_dean4Evadixie123elasingh

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Let's see what happens... but even if Anandi forgives J she won't accept him back... it's too late for J. 

the_Rijduggu22Chytrasurabhi01tiny15

payalibm IF-Rockerz
payalibm
payalibm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

Why are they still showing that anandi can sense jagya's presence. Is that not too much. There should be an end to this

exctly...
i am surprised...at one hand she saying no one can understand the tarterd ehart of her and on other hand by showing such track tis an insult to all thouse woman who has sufferend and wanted to come out of the pain they have suffered...and if they get ever the chace to come out they will and they dotn even want to think about this chapter of there life as they ened to move ahead not look back...the cv are practically slaping the self respect of evry woman out there...
this tracks is disgusting and very hurtfulll...even still anandi thinking of this scum bag...dosent her mom emans her anything...is that how one treats a man who dint even left her dead mother to use for hsi own selfishnesss

so true anandi has no self respect..nither for herself nor for any one
and cv is showing quit nonsence wiht thsi track... its nto goan get the trp nor the serial giving any message...in time people will take attention to it and it might be very disaster for the serial

i am very dissapointed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomkavishilparaju73SahanPicasso9vamitamilindroseelasingh

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payalibm

Originally posted by dsupriya

exctly...
i am surprised...at one hand she saying no one can understand the tarterd ehart of her and on other hand by showing such track tis an insult to all thouse woman who has sufferend and wanted to come out of the pain they have suffered...and if they get ever the chace to come out they will and they dotn even want to think about this chapter of there life as they ened to move ahead not look back...the cv are practically slaping the self respect of evry woman out there...
this tracks is disgusting and very hurtfulll...even still anandi thinking of this scum bag...dosent her mom emans her anything...is that how one treats a man who dint even left her dead mother to use for hsi own selfishnesss

so true anandi has no self respect..nither for herself nor for any one
and cv is showing quit nonsence wiht thsi track... its nto goan get the trp nor the serial giving any message...in time people will take attention to it and it might be very disaster for the serial

i am very dissapointed

I am also very dissapointed to see how Anandi can sense Jagya's presence, but may be she is feeling that presence due to her alertness as well...I don't think she will ever forgive him or give in his selfish motives...But still, I think CVs should stop this nonsense...! It feels wierd that she doesn't think of any bad moments ever, but just the good moments...I really hope Anandi gives back a good reply to hiim...!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomelasingh

Go to top