Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

New IV- A Candid Talk With Shantanu Maheshwari - Page 2

yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This guy is so fun loving... the best thing about him is that he is as much genuine as possible... reading or listening to him sounds like listening to one of ur friends...

My fav part is his continues happy mood throughout the IV... also his " I have to think hard coz u will refer to it in the next IV!!""...Sneha's part... his last message!!

Yeah... I think he needs to be more ambitious and think about his future more often... coz he won't achieve anything if he lack a defined goal in fronte of him... but I'm happy for him that he enjoys his new life and work a lot...and what brought him in where he is now is his efforts not the fans,... the more efforts he gives, the more fans he can impress, the more success he can enjoy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you SO much for posting it here!

Shantanu is SO sweet!He's one of the most humble and down-to-earth celebrities I've EVER seen!

SO proud to be his fan!
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yasri

This guy is so fun loving... the best thing about him is that he is as much genuine as possible... reading or listening to him sounds like listening to one of ur friends...

My fav part is his continues happy mood throughout the IV... also his " I have to think hard coz u will refer to it in the next IV!!""...Sneha's part... his last message!!

Yeah... I think he needs to be more ambitious and think about his future more often... coz he won't achieve anything if he lack a defined goal in fronte of him... but I'm happy for him that he enjoys his new life and work a lot...and what brought him in where he is now is his efforts not the fans,... the more efforts he gives, the more fans he can impress, the more success he can enjoy...

Agree with u.
patie thumbnail
oww shan cute boy...🤗 😳  ☺️
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MagicalShantanu

This one has to be one of the cutest interviews I've ever gone through. . . . . Shantanu Maheshwari- the true incarnation of adorableness, innocence & immaculateness. . . . . . Just an inborn prodigy Shantanu is the perfect blend of "down to earth" nature, honesty and a bit of mischief. . . . .I loved how candidly he talked about Sneha...which just reflects his pure humorous frank attitude with no negativity in mind. . . .A normal boy with fanatic stardom behind him, yet so grounded...👏

Well, to be honest... I would be the happiest person alive, if he stayed that way " too shy " Shantanu like his young age than a bit bolder grown up Shantanu of today. But, realistically, it's not possible even in fantasy because Shantanu Maheshwari is not the fictional character Swayam Shekhawat... however ,Shantanu has proved that he is not far away from the Mr. perfect Swayam...😊

Awww, he misses Bengali sweets...☺️ puchkas...awww... Shantanu... why the hell u r driving away the sleep of my eyes by reviving ur bengali connection......love u like a crazy teenager...☺️

Agree to every word you said!!
I'm not a Bengali, but born and brought up in Kolkata!
Just like Shantanu!!
And I love puchkas too!!!!!!!!
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Dude this interview is making me ☺️☺️
Shantanu you are bloody awesome!
shantanu.swayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you SOOO much for sharing!!
I've been eagerly waiting for Shantanu's interview.
This guy is just SOOO cute!!!!!!!
He just makes me fall more and more in love with him, with every passing day!
This was definitely his best interview!
He is just so humble and down to earth despite having acquired such a large fan following.
Just love the kind of person he is, shy yet naughty!
Swayam is truly a part of him now.
Even I think he is a lot like Swayam than he gives himself credit to be!
Both Shantanu and the role he plays, Swayam are Mr. Perfect!!

I love his innocence! Loved how he said "I'm appreciating myself here, sorry"
He misses puchkas and Bengali sweets!!!!!!!!
I love these tooo!!!!
Me and Shantanu have something in common!!!!!!!!

I was so happy when he said he would love to play Nilesh, cause my favourite character on the show, after Swayam is Nilesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha!!
Sneha cracks typical jokes where just the girls laugh and the guys just stare!!
Haha!!
These guys are so funny!!
I also loved the two dance battles' choreography the best!!!
I would love to see him dancing to Pungi!
And I really wish he is able to take out some time for his crew!
I miss him in SSDC's performances!!

And I loved each and every word of his message to us!!❤️
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shantanu.swayam

Agree to every word you said!!
I'm not a Bengali, but born and brought up in Kolkata!
Just like Shantanu!!
And I love puchkas too!!!!!!!!

Wow . . . . so, u live in Kolkata . . . . . that's cool . . . 😊 And Yap, I'm a Bengali . . . .and basically from Kolkata , but exacly not stay there . . . . . it's more like waltzing in & out Kolkata every now and then. . . .😊