Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

New IV- A Candid Talk With Shantanu Maheshwari

Phosphenes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So after a loong wait, we finally have our very own Shantanu's interview.
Go ahead, read on!  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

http://www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/reflections-menu/item/1533-a-candid-talk-with-shantanu-maheshwari#

People, please do comment on Shantanu's IF profile after reading this. He deserves SO much more than his current rank. Lets take him to the top and show everyone else who rocks! 
Edited by D3fication - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OHH it was such a sweet interview... Shantannu is still RAW unlike other actors and we can see that in his answers...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u for the link..๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 11 years ago
__anonymous__ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This one has to be one of the cutest interviews I've ever gone through. . . . . Shantanu Maheshwari- the true incarnation of adorableness, innocence & immaculateness. . . . . . Just an inborn prodigy Shantanu is the perfect blend of "down to earth" nature, honesty and a bit of mischief. . . . .I loved how candidly he talked about Sneha...which just reflects his pure humorous frank attitude with no negativity in mind. . . .A normal boy with fanatic stardom behind him, yet so grounded...๐Ÿ‘

Well, to be honest... I would be the happiest person alive, if he stayed that way " too shy " Shantanu like his young age than a bit bolder grown up Shantanu of today. But, realistically, it's not possible even in fantasy because Shantanu Maheshwari is not the fictional character Swayam Shekhawat... however ,Shantanu has proved that he is not far away from the Mr. perfect Swayam...๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww, he misses Bengali sweets...โ˜บ๏ธ puchkas...awww... Shantanu... why the hell u r driving away the sleep of my eyes by reviving ur bengali connection......love u like a crazy teenager...โ˜บ๏ธ

Phosphenes thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

OHH it was such a sweet interview... Shantannu is still RAW unlike other actors and we can see that in his answers...๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u for the link..๐Ÿ˜Š

Indeed, thats the best part about him. He's simply himself, rare and extremely lovable . Touchwood. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Phosphenes thumbnail
Originally posted by: MagicalShantanu

This one has to be one of the cutest interviews I've ever gone through. . . . . Shantanu Maheshwari- the true incarnation of adorableness, innocence & immaculateness. . . . . . Just an inborn prodigy Shantanu is the perfect blend of "down to earth" nature, honesty and a bit of mischief. . . . .I loved how candidly he talked about Sneha...which just reflects his pure humorous frank attitude with no negativity in mind. . . .A normal boy with fanatic stardom behind him, yet so grounded...๐Ÿ‘

Well, to be honest... I would be the happiest person alive, if he stayed that way " too shy " Shantanu like his young age than a bit bolder grown up Shantanu of today. But, realistically, it's not possible even in fantasy because Shantanu Maheshwari is not the fictional character Swayam Shekhawat... however ,Shantanu has proved that he is not far away from the Mr. perfect Swayam...๐Ÿ˜Š

Awww, he misses Bengali sweets...โ˜บ๏ธ puchkas...awww... Shantanu... why the hell u r driving away the sleep of my eyes by reviving ur bengali connection......love u like a crazy teenager...โ˜บ๏ธ

You said it all! Touche'! 
I love it whenever Shantanu or Sneha talk about each other! We always get to know a new side of theirs. 
Love him the way he is! ๐Ÿ˜Š If he'd remain shy, god knows if we'll ever get such cute and candid interviews! ๐Ÿ˜†
I see you're a Bengali too, like Shantanu! Way to goo! ๐Ÿ˜†

NishKP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
sweet interview love u shaan ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanx for sharing..Edited by kriyaansh4ever1 - 11 years ago
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing. That was cute and funny interview. He is so humble and down to earth even with new-found fame. His comment Sneha's joke was funny.

When he says he hasn't thought about future plans, then I think its OK to live the life as it comes. But he should start thinking and acting about his career in Bollywood(as he said in an IV he is interested), coz he has got looks, dancing and acting skills for that. He won't be doing D3 forever.
So this is a suggestion from a fan to you Shantanu.
Edited by AlinaD - 11 years ago
honeyangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeaaah dude ๐Ÿ˜› The interview was so awesome... loved the way he answered each and every question and specially when he described sneha's jokes... ๐Ÿ˜† Lol... Love him... Y is he so cutee???? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Such a down to earth person... Just love him โค๏ธ
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Loved d IV๐Ÿ˜ƒ One f d Cutest interview of shaan๐Ÿ˜ณ loved what she said abt sneha๐Ÿ˜†looks like sneha's jokes are totally girly types,like only gals laugh at it๐Ÿ˜†love shaan and sneha forevaโค๏ธ TanHaโค๏ธ
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
one of d cutest tannu IV..it's just sooo dammm adorable uber cute...
n d bst thing he laughs sooo much ๐Ÿ˜† it automatically brings smile wen u r reading d IV
n answer I love d most is "mai yahan bold ban gaya hun" it's sooo dammm awww types..I mean his truthfulness n innocence just took my heart away every tym..
n nooo future plans he believed it living in present...sooo cool dat was...

proud to b a shantannu fan