Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

WU 4 9 12, Sugni comes back , Reva remembers all (Page 2)

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Character dont seems to be consistent at all . Every one is against vikram ...feel bad for him . Whats wrong with gulibiya hunh ...she is happy to see sugini with adi ..she want them together ...jsut because adi is still not married . Gulibiya always said to suginin that all thakur are same , they have thakur blood then is adi not thakur ShockedShockedShocked...her thoughts make me Thumbs DownWacko.

Ahh what reva has done Shockedthat everyone seems to love more than man who took responsibility for her sister and bhanja and given good life . They want to ignore vikram and today reva happiness makes every thing to them . No one want to look whats vikram wants . He is wrong then how is adi correct . Does he even give thoughts to amria & her feeling . Seriously adi & sugini dont deserve amrita & vikram ...good for them let them be together Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

seemasrVinnie79PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Saviosaraff Senior Member
Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Chal in y'days episode does it mean that Sugni is now aware that Rewa is mentally sick and if yes then Vikram definitely deserves the benefit of doubt for his actions.  

This is the first serial where you find just one hero Vikram Thakur and so many villians (all cheaters and backstabbers sad Dhanuma too has joined the crew).

seemasrvenPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
No one is giving TVS the benefit of doubt neither the CVs nor the characters all are downright accusing him of bad intentions and forgettng his good deeds Confused

Edited by chalhov - 05 September 2012 at 12:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunramseemasrKhatamKahani

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:01am | IP Logged
So G would be happy if Sugni was with Adi in his room as his mistress but is upset that she is in the guesthouse? What difference does it make where Sugni is - she is his mistress NOT his wife.

I genuniely think that G has it her head that Adi and Sugni are married or that Adi will marry Sugni?  The woman has lost the plot !!!!

BTW I watched the mama& mami's section of the show ONLY and it was soo refereshing to see them as they always have been - greedy but the words that caught my attention was Laxmi saying that Hukum charged extra for allowing Sugni to stay at the Havali. Did I hear it correctly?

So the cost of Sardhakai was not 20 lacs but 20 Lacs+extra??

So G allows her daughter to be sold, her brother charges extra for allowing her daughter to stay at the Havali, she allows her brothers to live the high life on the money, and she judges TVS to be evil beause he saved her daughter from destroying herself and he wants to marry her daughter. SOMEONE please teach this woman about morals.

As someone said above there is only one person who has remained genuine/stayed true as to what they want - that's TVS. He loves Sugni and wants to marry her ie ONE HERO

Everyone else Adi, G, Jiji, Sugni, Dhanuma have all changed and instead of tryign to understand TVS have plotted schemed and back stabbed him. ie. SO MANY VILLANS

seemasrVinnie79PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Anjinie IF-Rockerz
Anjinie
Anjinie

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I saw the episode on the comp when Rewa finds TVS holding Sugni's hand.  she stands in front of Vikram with a piece of glass in her hand.   How come she does'nt shove it into Vikram's stomach, she has always been shown hitting Vikram with whatever she has in her hand whenever she is in a rage (though i hoped she would do it this time just so that Adi and Sugni would end up blaming one another for this) but CVs can never be consistent.   In the hospital she created a ruckus for a small scratch and here with a bleeding palm she just did not want it attended to.   CVs themselves don't know whether they are going or coming.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

venPutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

seemasr Senior Member
seemasr
seemasr

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
So G allows her daughter to be sold, her brother charges extra for allowing her daughter to stay at the Havali, she allows her brothers to live the high life on the money, and she judges TVS to be evil beause he saved her daughter from destroying herself and he wants to marry her daughter. SOMEONE please teach this woman about morals
absolutely...i was confused from her attitude now i am going to become ins.ane like riva

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhovKhatamKahani

Saviosaraff
Saviosaraff

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Seemasr  Rewa seems to have become sane after the vase incident. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PutijaChalhov

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index