Nia - Karan "Wow" is the Word For You Two

Sumana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Simple Short and Sweet Word To Sum Up Tonight's Episode

WOW ....Just For Awesome Acting By Nia and Karan

Second Emotional Jeeju- Saali Scene after Elephant Trap Accident Track...And Guess What ...Equally or Should I say surpassed the previous one on emotion Score...

Brilliant Portrayal of Character ...After Many days could feel the actual pain in the characters

The Princess Nia is Back with "BANG" and So is Maanvi "Our Love"โค๏ธ...The Illness the Pain ...the Gloom was touching every corner of our heart...Tears were the most difficult to control
During the Accident Scene though I Loved Karan's acting a lot but was Kind off Angry at Viren Ji for being Harsh to My Mannu...But Tonight Wow Man Viren ji Stole My heart...His each each and every dialogues .right from the start were just bang on...Be it what he said to Jeevika ...or The Mannu convo...In the Mannu convo "My fav scene tonight" ...The Promise ...They Made ..were so justifiably put ..that it not only gave a ray of hope to Mannu but also to us...

That Particular scene was too good ...still making rounds in my head...The Emotions of Jeeju- Saali was perfectly shown.Hats off To Nia๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ And Karan ๐Ÿ‘for playing their roles with such conviction..Its good to see that Indian TV is  showing the relations in good lights...Love this Nayi Soch Thing... 

A Perfect Episode "Emotion wise " After a while...Loved the Episode CVs...Wish the run continues...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

The Episode Was Super Rocking ..Agree but Missed ...The Prince Viraat (Kushal)...100% it would have a blast if we had the super TRIO ...DOING WHAT THEY DO THE BEST ....Making Us Emotional With their Awesome Acting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kushal...Want You Back Soon...โค๏ธ
Edited by Sumana123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Agreed to you 100 percent...!!And loved the post..!!KarNia is back with a bang...!!Loved the Jeeju-Saali scene..

Am also missing Kushal in the show very badly :(