Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Well Done Ekta. (Page 3)

bonibright IF-Sizzlerz
bonibright
bonibright

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by john909

i think arjun should ditch bth purvi and ovi. 
Ovi does not deserve him because she is plain selfish. she does not care  one bit about what arjun wants. so if she marries him by tricking him (like doing that whole under the ghoonghat drama) i would officially stop watching this show. i feel like slapping her zillion times

Purvi does not deserve him if she decides not to marry arjun to become the sacrificial lamb for a stupid reason. if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.
U just spoke my heart out..
 if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

Rose_7 Senior Member
Rose_7
Rose_7

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
totally agree! ekta needs to go have a checkup
john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonibright

Originally posted by john909

i think arjun should ditch bth purvi and ovi. 
Ovi does not deserve him because she is plain selfish. she does not care  one bit about what arjun wants. so if she marries him by tricking him (like doing that whole under the ghoonghat drama) i would officially stop watching this show. i feel like slapping her zillion times

Purvi does not deserve him if she decides not to marry arjun to become the sacrificial lamb for a stupid reason. if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.
U just spoke my heart out..
 if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

thank you for agreeing with me. i def hate to see purvi become another archana aka sacrificial lamb for others. the whole mahaan drama has led archana in her current condition today. her kids hate her, her son is lost and she has no family except purvi and her mom. when will ekta get it that we want atleast some realistic tracks not crap tracks like this.? i m not saying i want a reality show but there should be a hint of realism atleast.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Jenelle--Jaishankar

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged

I don't think Ekta and the Cv's think about the future. it's like an idea hits them and they run with with and then another idea comes and they tty to incorporate both ideas and then they end up making a huge mess. they have no sound visioning...

Go to top