Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samyuktaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was already a crap story line- ever since the ArMaan divorce drama began...😡 Now this CRAP-HEAD Poorvi is out to destroy her life and her mummy's life... Arjun-- is treated like some ping ping doll by these poorvi-ovi nut cases! What soes she think- Ovi says- Archu will not gety divorced- and they won't? Where is the logic??? Oops-- this is Ekta's soap-- there shouldn't be any logic in it... ! CRAP!!!
--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ekta needs to come up with another name for this show. this is clearly not pavitra rishta. i don't think she evens knows the meaning of this...

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Watching Ekta's Shows Is A Waste Of Time. She Doesnt Let Any Of Her Couples Be Together.
Untill The End Of The Show.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This Show Should End Now. No Story Life. Evil Always Wins In Ekta's Soaps.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

I hope Ekta understands sarcasm..

We are all applauding You Ms. Kapoor on a job well done...
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ekta has finally shown her true colours! hats off to her
bonibright thumbnail
Originally posted by: john909

i think arjun should ditch bth purvi and ovi. 

Ovi does not deserve him because she is plain selfish. she does not care  one bit about what arjun wants. so if she marries him by tricking him (like doing that whole under the ghoonghat drama) i would officially stop watching this show. i feel like slapping her zillion times

Purvi does not deserve him if she decides not to marry arjun to become the sacrificial lamb for a stupid reason. if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

U just spoke my heart out..
 if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

Rose_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree! ekta needs to go have a checkup
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bonibright

U just spoke my heart out..
 if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

thank you for agreeing with me. i def hate to see purvi become another archana aka sacrificial lamb for others. the whole mahaan drama has led archana in her current condition today. her kids hate her, her son is lost and she has no family except purvi and her mom. when will ekta get it that we want atleast some realistic tracks not crap tracks like this.? i m not saying i want a reality show but there should be a hint of realism atleast.
--Jenelle-- thumbnail

I don't think Ekta and the Cv's think about the future. it's like an idea hits them and they run with with and then another idea comes and they tty to incorporate both ideas and then they end up making a huge mess. they have no sound visioning...