India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Well Done Ekta.

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Well Ekta ma'am you've finally done it..Clap Congratulations, you've managed to destroy only one of the truest love stories ever. If your aim was to lose TRP's and fans then you have succeeded.

You separated Arman, and we the fans waited with baited breaths to see them united. to date there has not been a reconciliation. when we thought of throwing in the towel, your show took an 18 year leap. we were introduced to fresh new vibrant characters. Some of which we instantly fell in love with. then enters arjun, the businessman. you took so long to build up the love story of Arvi. They then faced many hurdles  to be together. Arjun had to go through the ridiculous challenge to prove his love, he then got shot, not once but twice.  having overcame all obstacles to be with his love, they were finally making preparations for their wedding. Now, instead of Purvi getting married to Arjun it's nutcase Ovi.

This is it for me and ALL of your shows. I feel like i have been wasting my valuable time. You've lost the majority your fan base. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap You ruined a perfectly good thing. You should now change the name of this serial because its no longer Pavitra Rishta.

Waiting for an ARMAN and ARVI reunion is like waiting for a pig to fly.

Edited by jenelle05 - 04 September 2012 at 2:17pm

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

neeru arorakxzf280sharmilaprasadalisa21hariratbebo03pavrishsheetu.u.30NeelaalikhansarjitosnariyNafisarrecoupnandaniepujli07zeefan 1mannishareshma28suhasi.karan.1JamuxRose_7kath1namitagloryzadittyAwesome2210Indra2012-Nashita-LavenderCrystalampliphy.Jen...PlayfulKiss..zeezee55smiley20halifax004nancy1996JShivMAYURFAN001-Amby-soni595ameiliabonibright_OrChiD_pallavi25relentless.SilverBell

ameilia IF-Sizzlerz
ameilia
ameilia

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Waiting for an ARMAN and ARVI reunion is like waiting for a pig to fly.
so true jenelle05LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nafisarpavrishkath1namitagloryzpujli07--Jenelle--LavenderCrystal..PlayfulKiss..

na_61611 Senior Member
na_61611
na_61611

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
If arjun do marry ovi I want to see arjun make ovi life a living hell that she will run to him with a divorce paper in her hands...:( but I will not watch this stupid show ever again because it full of disappointment :(((

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alisa21Nafisarreshma28kath1namitagloryz..PlayfulKiss..crazygirl4RD_OrChiD_

--Jenelle-- Coolbie
--Jenelle--
--Jenelle--

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
RD AND ASHA  should have their own show where they are hte lead couple. and it should not be one of Ekta's shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

motherof2alisa21adittykath1namitagloryzreshma28Jamux..PlayfulKiss..JShivcrazygirl4RD

Bella-Edward Senior Member
Bella-Edward
Bella-Edward

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
i want this wedding to happen i don't want to break Arjun's heart he's so happy and hopes so much and i don't want to break it... he'll be shattered i want him to get his love afterall he struggled so much for her... more over even in da past inspite of all odds Manav had married Archana if that's a Pavitra Rishta this is also one of it..
plzzz plzzz don't disappoint it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nafisar

Jamux Senior Member
Jamux
Jamux

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Love RD and Asha but I don't think I can take it anymore, even if there will be ArVi reunion it wouldn't have the same charm :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pujli07namitagloryzaditty--Jenelle--bonibright

_OrChiD_ IF-Stunnerz
_OrChiD_
_OrChiD_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
ekta needs mental treatementAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yashpatelkath1namitagloryz--Jenelle--..PlayfulKiss..bonibright

john909 Goldie
john909
john909

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
i think arjun should ditch bth purvi and ovi. 
Ovi does not deserve him because she is plain selfish. she does not care  one bit about what arjun wants. so if she marries him by tricking him (like doing that whole under the ghoonghat drama) i would officially stop watching this show. i feel like slapping her zillion times

Purvi does not deserve him if she decides not to marry arjun to become the sacrificial lamb for a stupid reason. if she stoops low by tricking arjun to get him married to ovi, i would hate her more than ovi. if she does that that would be an insult to arjun's love and dedication.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sarjitosnamitagloryz..PlayfulKiss..crazygirl4RDbonibright-Amby-

Go to top