Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS:Dheeme Dheeme Yeh Dil Chap 5 Page 27 (Page 8)

patakaguddi Goldie
patakaguddi
patakaguddi

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

I just found it so funny lol... handcuff wali pregnancy ROFLROFL.. Duniya ka aathwan ajooba!ROFL

But why did you drop the idea of ManVeer having a baby through scientific means... that was more plausibleErmm.. but must say, THIS was the funniest love making scenario I've ever readLOL so full marks in the comic aspect...  plus I wish you would've also given uday's POV too and I have a question... Does your SS have similarity to the original DEK, by this I mean that Uday was already in love with Manyata from before in the show... so is he is love with her already and is it just Manyata not falling in love, or they BOTH have yet to fall in love?Confused

Plzz update soon!

hey hi snaya...Big smile i hope you know me...
yaar i just read the 1st chapter nd must say it was very nice...Clap
in fisrt chapter itself they did everything but how they did it was very LOLLOL
even i have this question what mahi has ?????????the bold red part
i mean is it tht uv loves her alot but she has yet not fallen in love wid him or is it that both are yet to fall in love...
nd one thing more , if manyta gets pregnant thn their baby will be jaygarhs first heir na...as she is the maharani of jaygarh...
plz clear my confusions...
rest of all,,,very good.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaYa_licious

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 05 September 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Finaaly got a chance to read this!! I love how this FF has everything!! I really liked the first update!! Plzzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

KaYa_licious

pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
handcuff,nice idea!!!! ha ha ha,bechara uday!!!!! ofcrse cntinue soon,and dnt even thnk of stopping dear,and do pm me agn!!!!!!!!Smile
sweet_gargi IF-Dazzler
sweet_gargi
sweet_gargi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
HahahahahahaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...can't stop laughing...such a wierd love making scene...bichara Uday..and the way they were stuck together..ahah..I always imagined all this but never thought that a FF can be written on all this...very nice and PM me when u update it...do continue soonSmile
anushruthi Goldie
anushruthi
anushruthi

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
gr8 start !!
And de part wid de handcuffs was LOL
well written 
thanks for de PM 

vampire12345678

KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged

I just found it so funny lol... handcuff wali pregnancy ROFLROFL.. Duniya ka aathwan ajooba!ROFL

But why did you drop the idea of ManVeer having a baby through scientific means... that was more plausibleErmm.. but must say, THIS was the funniest love making scenario I've ever readLOL so full marks in the comic aspect...  plus I wish you would've also given uday's POV too and I have a question... Does your SS have similarity to the original DEK, by this I mean that Uday was already in love with Manyata from before in the show... so is he is love with her already and is it just Manyata not falling in love, or they BOTH have yet to fall in love?Confused

Plzz update soon!

Thanx Dear
Ya they have yet to fall in love.
and ibf is gud idea but as i told it is funny ,so nothing gud than different love making...
KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imkool

Plzz update soon!

hey hi snaya...Big smile i hope you know me...
yaar i just read the 1st chapter nd must say it was very nice...Clap
in fisrt chapter itself they did everything but how they did it was very LOLLOL
even i have this question what mahi has ?????????the bold red part
i mean is it tht uv loves her alot but she has yet not fallen in love wid him or is it that both are yet to fall in love...
nd one thing more , if manyta gets pregnant thn their baby will be jaygarhs first heir na...as she is the maharani of jaygarh...
plz clear my confusions...
rest of all,,,very good.Clap

the baby is Jaigarh first heir but he/she is the heir of Devgadh too...
KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 06 September 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover101

Finaaly got a chance to read this!! I love how this FF has everything!! I really liked the first update!! Plzzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D

Thanks Dear 
Glad u liked it..

Go to top