Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

SS:Dheeme Dheeme Yeh Dil Chap 5 Page 27 (Page 18)

Roze12 IF-Sizzlerz
Roze12
Roze12

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by san.gar

Originally posted by killerashish

awesum update sanya Clap Clap Clap hailaa manayat ho pregnant kr diya

woh bi itni jaldiShocked abhi tou mujay proper manveer ahem ahem scene

cahiay thaROFLmanyata nay uday kay saath bohut bura kiaSillyLOL

manyata or jai may fight uday ko lay krEmbarrassedhayyee ab uday or jai kay

bi koi scenes batao plzzz jiss say manyata jealous ho or usay uday 

say bohut jada pyaar ho jayeBlushingROFL cont soon sanya baby thnxxx

for the PMHug

Thanks Roze
Baby Aisa kahan likha hai ki pregnancy me ahem ahem mana hoti hai

kahiin nhn likha ha lakin tou ahem ahem krway ge tou tab na ROFLpehlay bi tou nay comedy

wala scene kr diyaROFLmujay maja kaam or hassi zada a rahi thiROFL

Chinta mat karo roze agle part me jungle me mangal hoga

chal dekhti hn may tera jungal may mangal Embarrassedjaldi update kr Blushingtera update pr kay aisay 

hi blush hona cahiayROFL

Rajwadon wala vaada

theek ha baby ab yeh bi bata update kab karay ge rajwadon wala vaada kr kayROFL

23 se pehle

yeh tou chawl wala vaada hoa rajwadon wala kr aik pakka din bataROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaYa_licious

KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged

awesum update sanya Clap Clap Clap hailaa manayat ho pregnant kr diya

woh bi itni jaldiShocked abhi tou mujay proper manveer ahem ahem scene

cahiay thaROFLmanyata nay uday kay saath bohut bura kiaSillyLOL

manyata or jai may fight uday ko lay krEmbarrassedhayyee ab uday or jai kay

bi koi scenes batao plzzz jiss say manyata jealous ho or usay uday 

say bohut jada pyaar ho jayeBlushingROFL cont soon sanya baby thnxxx

for the PMHug

Thanks Roze
Baby Aisa kahan likha hai ki pregnancy me ahem ahem mana hoti hai

kahiin nhn likha ha lakin tou ahem ahem krway ge tou tab na ROFLpehlay bi tou nay comedy

wala scene kr diyaROFLmujay maja kaam or hassi zada a rahi thiROFL

Chinta mat karo roze agle part me jungle me mangal hoga

chal dekhti hn may tera jungal may mangal Embarrassedjaldi update kr Blushingtera update pr kay aisay 

hi blush hona cahiayROFL

Rajwadon wala vaada

theek ha baby ab yeh bi bata update kab karay ge rajwadon wala vaada kr kayROFL

23 se pehle

yeh tou chawl wala vaada hoa rajwadon wala kr aik pakka din bataROFL

21 ko pucca kar dungi,ab to hua na rajwadon vala vaada

Roze12

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Awesome ff!!
please update next part!
Please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sloppy-hopeKaYa_licious

KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zinayrules

Awesome ff!!
please update next part!
Please

I shall update it on 21 oct
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@sanya dear waiting for u kab update kar rahi ho?
KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

21 ko cnfirmed
TuTeradekh IF-Stunnerz
TuTeradekh
TuTeradekh

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swetsurati

21 ko cnfirmed
ok...hum wait kar lengeWink

KaYa_licious

KaYa_licious Goldie
KaYa_licious
KaYa_licious

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Manyata is really happy but she wants to confirm it. She doesn't want to give any false hopes to her family. She goes to washroom and checked .Her result is positive. Manyata is assured and now she decides to tell this to everyone. But she is really shy. She dials number of Komal many times but she cut it as soon as she dials. Then Uday enter in the room. He is searching some files. He asks Manyata does she see it anywhere but no response come from her side. She is smiling and watching the scene outside the window and then little rectangular piece in her hand. He calls out her name many times but she is lost in her own world. Finally Uday take that rectangular piece from her hands and he is shocked.

U: Manyata ye kya hai

M: Pregnancy test

U: Hume pata hai ye kya hai, Iska matlab……

M: Iska matlab tu Dad ban ne wale hai.

U: Tum Pregnant ho

Manyata nods in yes and hug Uday. She is extremely happy. On the other side the floor slide under Uday's feet. He is really shocked .He don't know what to do now.

Uday's Pov

How is this possible????  I take precaution .It is just impossible….I think c**d*m is defective. I will case on that c**d*m company. Lot of corruption comes in India. I heard that many eatables are not safe but now even c**d*m are not safe. I never thought corruption can make anyone father. I heard it that c**d*m are not always safe. They are 60% safe but my category comes in that 40% .It is first time happened to me. My exes never had such type of problem, they never get pregnant.  I am not any first timer or teen, I am fully experienced. But first time in my life my experiences cheats me. They are always helpful for me in every field. But not this time

Manyata observe Uday's face expression and she feels little awkward.

U: Uday kya tumhe bilkul khushi nahi hui ki ek life jo tumne create ki hai wo mere andar hai...

Uday gives a little smile. He put his hand on her belly but don't why, He is totally lost and continuously watching her belly.

Uday's Pov

Manyata is right; the baby inside her is created by me. It is my part. Uday what are you thinking, the baby is my part but it is also going to be reason of my lost charm. Now, I can never impress any girl. No one attract with daddy and I am going to come in same category. Now the charm of Yuvraj Udayveer Singh is going to become history and the reason is only and only Yuvrani Manyata. I am only accepting this baby because if I make this baby abort, then Manyata will surely hurt and I don't want to hurt her. She is my best friend and my wife too. I am Rajwada and rajwade are always worthy of their promises. During our marriage I promise to never hurt her and I am only keeping respect of that promise.I am not happy but I have to look alike I am happy and care for her and my coming child which is not true….

Uday's chain of thoughts is break by phone call from Giriraj….

Uday:Jee Dad,apko humse kuch bat karni thi

GR:Beta hum aaj bahut khushhai,aaj hume itni badi khushkhabri jo mili hai,Jaigarh ka naya varis aanev wala hai Thank You Beta…Ab aap jaldi Mumbai vapis aa jaiye…

U:Jee dad humara kam bas kuch dino hi me khatm ho jayega…hum jaldi aa jayenge aap chinta mat kijiye…

Then they attend lot of phone calls of their relatives. Now, it is evening. Manyata is tired with all phone calls. But she has to go in party. She looks like she is fresh and active but it is difficult to hide tiredness.

M:Uday main ready ho jati hu party main chalne ka time ho gaya…

UV:Tum aaj ghar par raho ,tumhari tabiyat sahi nahi hai

M:Nahi Uday main theek hai ,main abhi taiyar hoke aate hai

U:Manyata tum pregnant ho aur hum nahi chahte ki tumhe aur humare aane wale bacche ko kuch ho jaye…

Manyata agrees with Uday and decide to stay at home.

In the party

Uday is on the bar and is drinking continuously. Then a girl come near him and sits beside him.

Girl: Yuvraj Udayveer Singh, Am I right

U: U r right I am Yuvraj Udayveer Singh….What is ur name????

Girl: Don't waste time in knowing my name, just move to my hotel suite…

U: Do you know I am married

Girl: I know it clearly that you are married and I know it too that your wife is pregnant too….

U:Phir  bhi tum aaj ki raat humare sath bitana chahti ho…

Girl:Akhir hum bhi to dekhein Yuvraj Udayveer Singh ka charm….

Both pass smirk to each other.

Girl: Shall we go??

Uday nods in yes and headed towards her suite….

On the other side Manyata is waiting for Uday and clock is showing 12:00 ,then 01:00 and now it is 01:30.Manyata hear a sound that car is parking. Manyata run in the direction of hall. Then same message with same number again come. She read it and gets little worried. She ignores the message and opens the door. She finds Uday is drunk. Alcoholic smell from his mouth makes her vomit. She rushes to washroom and then throws. Uday can't understand what she is doing. He goes to his room and lay on the bed. Manyata told Seema(maid) to brought some lemon juice. She also goes into her room.

M: Uday hume tumse kuch baat karni hai utho……Plez Uday utho na….

She wakes him by patting on his shoulder. Uday pull her on the bed and lay over her and start to kiss her on her neck, collarbone and jaw line. Then someone knock on the door. Manyata push Uday and go to open the door. She found Seema with lemon juice. She takes juice and ask her to leave.

Manyata switch on the light and make him drink the lemon juice. Soon, Uday come out from the effect of alcohol. He is now in normal position .Manyata sees some lipstick mark on Uday's shirt.

M: Uday ye mark kaise aaya?

U: Kon sa mark

M (pointing towards his shirt): Ye mark

U: Tumhara hoga Manyata, vaise hi hume headache ho raha hai aur tum humara dimag kharab kar rahi ho.

M: Jhuth mat bolo Uday, mere paas is color ki koi lipstick nahi hai , tumne aaj phir se kisi ladki ke sath the na

U: Haa the to isme itna overreact karne wali kya baat hai,aaj humne ye pehli bar to kiya nahi hai.

M: Uday tum married ho??? tumhari ek wife hai Uday

U: Manyata hum to teen sal se married the magar hum ne apni biwi ke sath hi koi aisa relation nahi share kiya, wo bhumari wife kam friend jyada thi. Manyata ghar me jo cheez nahi milti wo insane bahar se hi lata hai.Tum  apne apko humari wife ho na , aaj tak koi bhi kaam kiya hai wife jaisa.

Manyata is crying. She run out of the room and come in other room and weep harder as harder as she could. After sometime she sleeps on the floor. Uday come in that room and see her on the floor. He picks her in his arms and takes her back to their room. He laid her on the bed and lay beside her. She holds him and Uday is not able to move. He has to hug her otherwise, she wake up. Manyata wake up in the morning and with her movement Uday also wake up.

M: Sorry Uday mujhe tumhari personal life me aise interfere nahi karna chahiye tha.

After saying these she gets up from the bed and goes to washroom. They have a quite breakfast, lunch and dinner. Manyata is in deep thoughts whole day. Uday feel guilty to say all shits last night.

They are in their bed room. Uday is reading some files and Manyata is combing her hair.

She call out his name and he turn away to look her. She come near him and removes her pallu and then opens the dori of her blouse and removes sleeves from her shoulder.

Uday come closer to her and hug her. He moves his hands on her back. Uday feels that his sleeves are getting wet. Uday understand Manyata is sobbing .He tie her dori and break the hug. Manyata is amazed by his action.

U: Manyata hum tum par koi pressure nahi dalna chahte, kal hum ne jo kuch bhi kaha gusse me kaha usko please seriously mat lo. Humari shadi kin conditions me hui  hum acche se jante hain. Hum tum par koi pressure nahi dalna chahte,tumhe jitna time lena hai le sakti ho.

Uday turned back to go on bed and Manyata hugged him from behind.

M: Uday tum bahut acche ho, sach me main bahut lucky hu  jo hume tumhare jaisa pati mila. Uday magar mujhe nahi accha lagta jab tum kisi aur ke sath hote ho, khaskar aaj kal to bilkul accha nahi lagta, Uday jab tak meri delivery nahi ho jati tab tak , Plez tum apne aap par control kar sakte ho…

Uday doesn't say anything. He smiles and goes to bed. Manyata also lay beside him.

It is morning time. Uday is working on his laptop. Manyata comes near him .

M: Uday Aaj tu free hai kya????

U: Haa Manyata hum aaj free hai bolo kya bat hai

M:To phir Jungle chale

U: Kya????

M: Haa Uday hume nature ke beech me jane ka bahut man kar raha hai, jungle me se jo khushboo aati hai wahi hume mehsus karni hai…

U: Manyata hum kahi jungle me nahi challenge.

M: Agar tu nahi chalega to main khud chali jaungi , phir baithe rehna is room me apne is laptop ke sath.

U: OK fine Manyata, tum taiyari karo camping ki

M: Wo to main ne pehle hi karli, ab tujhe bas car drive kar ni hai

U: Manyata u r impossible.

Uday and Manyata in forest.

M:Pata hai yahan par mujhe aa kar kitna sukun mila hai…

U: Manyata agar tum pregnant nahi hoti na to hum tuhe kabhi is jungle me nahi late.

M:To ek baat batao shadi se pehle kyo laye the

U: Aise hi,Ab purani batein chodo aur chup chap tent lagao

M: Not this time Uday, is time to main pregnant hu to tent kaise laga sakti hu.

U: Manyata…..

M: Uday….

Uday start to make tent. He makes it in 15 minutes. They talk about them and their life. It is night time now and they are little far from tent. Manyata and Uday are walking slowly and suddenly it starts to rain. It doesn't take seconds to get them soaked. They run in the direction of tent. Her tent is dry as it is waterproof. The rain also stops. Uday lighten the fire and sit at the entry of tent. Manyata is shivering with cold and her white t-shirt is also now transparent. She is little bit uncomfortable.More than her Uday is uncomfortable.

U: Manyata ab sone chale raat bahut ho gayi hai.

M: Nahi Uday aaj mera sone ka man nahi hai…

U: To phir kya karne ka man hai.

Manyata come close to Uday and lock her lip with him. Uday is surprised by her action. But then he ignores it and wants to enjoy the present moment. After 10 minutes they separate their lips. They are breathing heavily. Manyata move her hand on Uday's chest and then unbutton his shirt. Uday is now bare chest and Manyata kiss him on his neck and move her hands on his chest. Uday is turned on, he can't control his desires. He removes Manyata's t-shirt .Then pushes her on the ground which is covered with cloth sheet. Uday cover their bottom with white blanket. He squeezes her breast hardly. It is really painful for Manyata. She is moaning louder. Her moans are travelling in the forest. She is pulling grasses. Then Uday bite on her nipple. It turns red now. It is red like cherry. Uday raise a bit to get rid of his and her bottom clothes. Then he is again on her. But something crossed his mind and he raises little. Manyata can't resist this action. She doesn't want that he leave like this. She drags him on herself again and making marks on his back with her well pedicure nails. Uday can't control himself more. He entered in her with jerk speed. The forest fill with her loud moans and many plants are also sacrificed in this love making. They do climax and then separate. Soon, they both sleep.

It is morning time now, Uday wake up first. He sees Manyata laid nude beside her. He remembers all the moments of last night. He feels guilty. Manyata also wakes up.

U: Manyata I am really sorry. Kal humse bahut badi galti ho gayi.

M: Uday Don't feel guilty. Kal tumhari koi galti nahi thi , kal jo bhi hua  usme hum dono ki marji thi.

U: Manyata tumne ye sab kisi pressure me to nahi kiya.

M: Haa Uday mujh par pressure tha magar tera nahi mere khud ki body aur mind ka. Teen salse main apni feeling control kar rahi hu. Magar meri physical demands mere principles kea age haar gayi.

U: It means you lust for me.

M: Can say, or its my physical demand. Now I am your complete wife.

U: Then I want to fulfill your demand again.

He smirks to her and lean closer but then his cell phone ring

U: Hello

Un: Dada hum Jaigarh palace aa chuke hai,aap dono kahan par ho.

U:  Choti, Manyata ko koi problem ho rahi to uske check up ke liye aaye hai hum, bas thodi der me nikal rahe hai.

Un: Dada Manyata sahi to hai na

U: Haa Uday wo ek dum theek hai

Then call cut. Uday tell Manyata that Unnati is in Jaigarh palace. Both get ready and leave for palace.

Recap: how important are mobile some times.

Soorrry because I am late one day.(Holding my ears.)

Amazing Sorry Graphic

I hope you like it ….and forgive me on grammatical mistake.

Sanya

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

hemvbFantasyangelsloppy-hopeshruti-lovepmpm1anushruthiaslsifjsdlvjmdiadorable_ranahuma12.sweet_gargivampire12345678pia.rahaArchi02andy.a-RK_Ki_Biwi-Roze12sirjee-SilverAngel-...navina...TuTeradekh

Go to top