Sorry...
Ok now i got it๐Ÿ˜›

Its Ok
hemvb thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: san.gar

Send me Buddy +
Thanx Dear

Sorry yaar..am not being able to add you as buddy..can you add me plzzz๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜›
btw thx for the pm๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I just found it so funny lol... handcuff wali pregnancy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Duniya ka aathwan ajooba!๐Ÿคฃ

But why did you drop the idea of ManVeer having a baby through scientific means... that was more plausible๐Ÿค”.. but must say, THIS was the funniest love making scenario I've ever read๐Ÿ˜† so full marks in the comic aspect...  plus I wish you would've also given uday's POV too and I have a question... Does your SS have similarity to the original DEK, by this I mean that Uday was already in love with Manyata from before in the show... so is he is love with her already and is it just Manyata not falling in love, or they BOTH have yet to fall in love?๐Ÿ˜•

Plzz update soon!
Edited by mahi0809 - 11 years ago
patakaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahi0809

I just found it so funny lol... handcuff wali pregnancy ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.. Duniya ka aathwan ajooba!๐Ÿคฃ

But why did you drop the idea of ManVeer having a baby through scientific means... that was more plausible๐Ÿค”.. but must say, THIS was the funniest love making scenario I've ever read๐Ÿ˜† so full marks in the comic aspect...  plus I wish you would've also given uday's POV too and I have a question... Does your SS have similarity to the original DEK, by this I mean that Uday was already in love with Manyata from before in the show... so is he is love with her already and is it just Manyata not falling in love, or they BOTH have yet to fall in love?๐Ÿ˜•

Plzz update soon!

hey hi snaya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope you know me...
yaar i just read the 1st chapter nd must say it was very nice...๐Ÿ‘
in fisrt chapter itself they did everything but how they did it was very ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
even i have this question what mahi has ?????????the bold red part
i mean is it tht uv loves her alot but she has yet not fallen in love wid him or is it that both are yet to fall in love...
nd one thing more , if manyta gets pregnant thn their baby will be jaygarhs first heir na...as she is the maharani of jaygarh...
plz clear my confusions...
rest of all,,,very good.๐Ÿ‘
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finaaly got a chance to read this!! I love how this FF has everything!! I really liked the first update!! Plzzz do continue soon n thanks for the pm:D
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
handcuff,nice idea!!!! ha ha ha,bechara uday!!!!! ofcrse cntinue soon,and dnt even thnk of stopping dear,and do pm me agn!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
sweet_gargi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hahahahahaha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...can't stop laughing...such a wierd love making scene...bichara Uday..and the way they were stuck together..ahah..I always imagined all this but never thought that a FF can be written on all this...very nice and PM me when u update it...do continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š
anushruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
gr8 start !!
And de part wid de handcuffs was LOL
well written 
thanks for de PM 
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Plzz update soon!

Thanx Dear
Ya they have yet to fall in love.
and ibf is gud idea but as i told it is funny ,so nothing gud than different love making...
InkAndFable thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: imkool

hey hi snaya...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i hope you know me...
yaar i just read the 1st chapter nd must say it was very nice...๐Ÿ‘
in fisrt chapter itself they did everything but how they did it was very ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
even i have this question what mahi has ?????????the bold red part
i mean is it tht uv loves her alot but she has yet not fallen in love wid him or is it that both are yet to fall in love...
nd one thing more , if manyta gets pregnant thn their baby will be jaygarhs first heir na...as she is the maharani of jaygarh...
plz clear my confusions...
rest of all,,,very good.๐Ÿ‘

the baby is Jaigarh first heir but he/she is the heir of Devgadh too...