jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

hi

not seen the episode yet, but based on what i have read, yes i am glad he didnt drink, i hate to see him drink and the bar also. However i feel he is bottling up his feelings inside and things will keep on adding until we see him have an outburst. 

i am glad sinal have come face to face and now we will get progress via the office track.

norzar

Yes Noreen I do not mind him bottling up everything and just provide subtle hints along the way.
If there will be an outburst; I wish it will be worth it.

yup what subtle hint he provided today?

norzar

He made it look like he is fine with Siddhi being around in front of family. But then he says, "besides she has moved on in her life and I too am moving" 
So he says it doesn't bother him at all yet he did mention Siddhi has moved on from him and him, well it's going.
So one had to read between the lines

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiarabica-Rojaa-norzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by d.padmini

Jay you are right , I am glad he was normal in front of the clown family,  and he didn't go to santosh bar which we were expecting he will
I loved the wasy he went to the venue and was enquiring about Sidhi and was curious to know who was the man with her (is jealous track round the corner). he was for sure in pain and was broken , just didn't show it in front of the family but that is how Kunal is ...isnt it 

he opens up and  shows his vulnerable side only to sidhi , they are many incidences we have seen it ..be it when Raveena's wedding got fixed, during her sucide attempt, or when she ran away etc ..
and yes sometime to Seema..  other than that to the clown family he has always been normal.
 I guess it is only when Sidhi comes in front of him, his wounds will open up and we may get see emotional side ...

true, when he and siddhi start to work together at the same place, things will be difficult for both, but we will get progress for sure.

reg the man thing, i dont understand is he sure she married someone else? 

not seen the episode yet

norzar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicastuti123-Rojaa-

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
hi

hi

hi

not seen the episode yet, but based on what i have read, yes i am glad he didnt drink, i hate to see him drink and the bar also. However i feel he is bottling up his feelings inside and things will keep on adding until we see him have an outburst. 

i am glad sinal have come face to face and now we will get progress via the office track.

norzar

Yes Noreen I do not mind him bottling up everything and just provide subtle hints along the way.
If there will be an outburst; I wish it will be worth it.

yup what subtle hint he provided today?

norzar

He made it look like he is fine with Siddhi being around in front of family. But then he says, "besides she has moved on in her life and I too am moving" 
So he says it doesn't bother him at all yet he did mention Siddhi has moved on from him and him, well it's going.
So one had to read between the lines

i understand what you mean, i will watch the scene and post my take. i feel he for a long time will try to behave he is normal about each and everything but we all know it will be killing him inside.its just that he wont show it fully, 

Esp when he see's siddhi infront of him everyday. 

norzar

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiarabicastuti123-Rojaa-

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I loved the way Kunal conducted himself in front of the family.. as if he doesn't care about Siddhi. But yes, he was broken inside! I am happy he did not go to santhosh bar.. could be progression as he has seen Siddhi. I am really looking forward to him working with Siddhi.. the initial hesitation, awkwardness, anger, jealousy and every other emotion KC is famous for!! 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiarabicad.padminiSV_20stuti123-Rojaa-norzar

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Well, I watched tonight's episode on TV and am glad that

1) Kunal did not hit the bottle

2) seemingly appears to be normal to everyone

3) Richa was not in the episode...( prayers have been answered. I asked my dog to fast for an hour and he did)

4) his professional track with siddhi as his boss - let's see , could be interesting...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiarabicaSV_20stuti123norzarjay_bpm

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Im glad he didnt drink but why was he playing cards with rustics in that bar?Wnder if they show him reconsidering the job offer in his mind b4 abhay comes even aftr knowing his mad mthr must b operatd within a wk nd it's xpensive one.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicajay_bpm

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
i was happy that he was not drunk...he did handle himself very well...what a wonderful drama infront of his clowns that he is moving on...and siddhi has moved on...it did bothered him when he was alone...thats why he went to find out what relationship siddhi shares with the event organiser...he was very disturb...he was heartbroken but i love the way he handle himself infront of his clowns...he never showed that he is weak from inside...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiarabicastuti123norzarjay_bpm

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
hi

liked the episode. Kunal questioned himself reg who was the guy siddhi was with and i am glad he went to enquire about it. Happy he didnt drink and  he did put a brave face infront of the clowns. he said siddhi has move on with someone else and tried to convince himself that he too will move on. Things will start to progress once he starts to work

didnt like him not objecting to what his mother said reg siddhi, come one how can they overlook all the good things she did for them. but i guess he is too hurt and disturbed to care for that. 

seems all will keep adding on and he will bottle his feelings inside till they all come out one day. 

norzar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicastuti123jay_bpm

Go to top