India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal is doing good...

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:55am | IP Logged
While all busy with Veena nonsense whom I skip over; I would like to raise another issue.

We see ever since Kunal saw Siddhi, he is handling himself very well.  Our fear was he'll go to favorite bar and drench himself in alcohol but so far it seems good. I also liked he didn't put forth his worry in front of family. He is obviously disturbed and confused about Siddhi. But glad he did not show any sign in front of family even though there was subtle hint there.

Kunal did say Siddhi has moved on and he too is moving. So I like he is handling himself well, while we still see some subtle expression there. 

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73naz1312ashuSSinal_Devakshi0309annaadohareneha_siddhisan_bsp020DeepShadowarabicaGayathri_MSKd.padmini--AiSha--Malarkodi-sahasra-AnkitaKaranKarthiN90SV_20-Hima-Rishrabhstuti123-Rojaa-RajashHitchHiker_norzar

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Jay - the pain is there. The love is also there.. But more than anything else at this point of time Kunal's first priority is his kid... he does not want to lose AC and hence handling things very maturedly

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312adohareneha_siddhiSinal_DevakshiarabicaDeepShadowSV_20KarthiN90-Rojaa-jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Jay - the pain is there. The love is also there.. But more than anything else at this point of time Kunal's first priority is his kid... he does not want to lose AC and hence handling things very maturedly

Yes shweta - pain, love, yearning for Siddhi is all there but he is handling himself for sake of AC. That's why he didn't go drink or he won't be able to control it.
I like such subtle expression much better than drunkard mumble. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiarabicaKarthiN90HitchHiker_

HitchHiker_ IF-Stunnerz
HitchHiker_
HitchHiker_

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Edited... duplicate post

Edited by shweta_r - 04 September 2012 at 11:01am
norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
hi

not seen the episode yet, but based on what i have read, yes i am glad he didnt drink, i hate to see him drink and the bar also. However i feel he is bottling up his feelings inside and things will keep on adding until we see him have an outburst. 

i am glad sinal have come face to face and now we will get progress via the office track.

norzar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

aditiaroramytriadohareneha_siddhiSinal_Devakshiarabicacooldipikastuti123-Rojaa-jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norzar

hi

not seen the episode yet, but based on what i have read, yes i am glad he didnt drink, i hate to see him drink and the bar also. However i feel he is bottling up his feelings inside and things will keep on adding until we see him have an outburst. 

i am glad sinal have come face to face and now we will get progress via the office track.

norzar

Yes Noreen I do not mind him bottling up everything and just provide subtle hints along the way.
If there will be an outburst; I wish it will be worth it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

neha_siddhiDeepShadowarabicanorzar

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by jay_bpm

Originally posted by norzar

hi

norzar

Yes Noreen I do not mind him bottling up everything and just provide subtle hints along the way.
If there will be an outburst; I wish it will be worth it.

yup what subtle hint he provided today?

norzar
d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Jay you are right , I am glad he was normal in front of the clown family,  and he didn't go to santosh bar which we were expecting he will
I loved the wasy he went to the venue and was enquiring about Sidhi and was curious to know who was the man with her (is jealous track round the corner). he was for sure in pain and was broken , just didn't show it in front of the family but that is how Kunal is ...isnt it 

he opens up and  shows his vulnerable side only to sidhi , they are many incidences we have seen it ..be it when Raveena's wedding got fixed, during her sucide attempt, or when she ran away etc ..
and yes sometime to Seema..  other than that to the clown family he has always been normal.
 I guess it is only when Sidhi comes in front of him, his wounds will open up and we may get see emotional side ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

raju73neha_siddhiSinal_DevakshiDeepShadowarabicaSilambuRajashstuti123-Rojaa-jay_bpmnorzar

Go to top