Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

the boy walked out of the closets..finally. (Page 2)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
amazing postClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

anji-mira IF-Stunnerz
anji-mira
anji-mira

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Koyel.. nicely written.
Today also I could n't watch the episode.. But could see only first part now.
I really felt sorry for Rk today.  kya condition ho gayi hai ek superstar ki.
Didn't llike paddy and  Roma's  bhashan.  nowadays paddy is getting on  my nerves.
loved the  eyelock scene ..though short.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

readingworms.

silent.desire IF-Stunnerz
silent.desire
silent.desire

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
excellent Clap, I felt very bad for him when he was alone in his room. When he said to his dad to come back my, my heart too cries for same that hope he gets his dad back but that is imposibble but possibility is that may he gets his love back.
He is so broken inside. I found him stucked to 12 years age when his dad died, His body is grown but his soul is dead with his dad.
One thing I notice why in birthday celebration small child only his dad and he was there, kya uski maa tabhi bhi usse dur rehti thi. Disapprove
I loved your writting, May God give mercy to him tooo with madhubala because even he his God child but scattered from his way hope he comes to right path.
I also felt that whenever there may Paddy and Roma be right but their timing to give lectures to RK was wrong. For Madhubala I still felt that she felt something, somewhere but cannot understand for whom this feeling was for herself, her mom or drunkard RK, or for RK's challenge when he left her house and went out asking her to lets go. I am still somewhere relax that atleast Madhu is not like Paddy or Roma.
As for Roma I thought usne badla nikala hai rather than standing for Madhubala because she never for her. Over all nice episode.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekate0-SD-0

maya143 Groupbie
maya143
maya143

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Amazing... Awsome
0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
So true.

While the drinking spree in yesterday's episode was very painful to watch for not knowing what causes this pain, today, we get to see what is it and why it causes pain to him. It has been an irrecoverable loss to the child and who never came to terms with his loss. 

The little boy , who had not even come to terms of what he was going to miss for life, sees his mother as betraying his father's memory by getting herself tied to another man. And that event makes the child completely forget himself and possess his father's memory as his own with sole ownership. It is then the child decides to be a father to his father. The Tiger son sets out to fulfil his father's dreams. So, the secret is out. RK is not Rishab Kundra's dream. RK is Mohan Kundra's dream. 

The boy never lived his life. True the mother was right when she said that the boy grew up to be a man "that one night". We are yet to have this flashback of that night in its detail.

But from peer to peer dynamics, Madhubala; though knowingly using incorrect means to serve her end, has started the healing process for Rishab Kundra. The Boy has achieved all his father ever wanted to be...to win. The Boy crazily has kept his father's memory in his care. It was only HIS and no one else's. However, by having the pictures flashed to public, Rishab has once again seen a private loss. While the first time, he could not question or punish God or Fate for taking his father away, he was forced to become a spectator to a drama that he never liked. Then when his mother's marriage made him a lonesome fellow, another disgusting drama for him; he could only react in rage, however that rage was internalized. Now the final drama of betrayal from Madhubala (perceived culprit at this time), he has the freedom and resources to actually question her, punish her, get enraged and actually vent his anger on; because unlike God and Mother, afterall Madhubala is just a Madhubala -ahaan ! for him.

All in all, it was good to see the boy walking out of the closet..finally ! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekateprema_ks

TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Well written dear...
TheGreenArrow IF-Dazzler
TheGreenArrow
TheGreenArrow

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Well written dear...
prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 04 September 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome Koyel Clap That 5min flshback is still not leaving me. It's so heart touching.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index